Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mp4 Player For Nokia 5233
mobile9 Forum > Downloads > Softwares
h1youngster
I want a mp4 player for my nokia 5233
Yoyocell
**Topic Moved to the correct section (From V6 Problems Moved to Software Forum)**

Yoyocell -- 19-07-12 --
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Real player that builded in your phone can play .mp4 video but make sure the video is not to High(high quality) because your phone will not able play a mp4 video that has high quality. There is no software for play mp4 in high quality for Nokia S60 5th due to the lagging of the phone's processor sad.gif
Try to convert the high quality video first,convert it to low quality,after converted, your phone may could play it thumbsup.gif

good luck smile.gif

h1youngster
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jul 19 2012, 04:04 PM) *
**Topic Moved to the correct section (From V6 Problems Moved to Software Forum)**

Yoyocell -- 19-07-12 --
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Real player that builded in your phone can play .mp4 video but make sure the video is not to High(high quality) because your phone will not able play a mp4 video that has high quality. There is no software for play mp4 in high quality for Nokia S60 5th due to the lagging of the phone's processor sad.gif
Try to convert the high quality video first,convert it to low quality,after converted, your phone may could play it thumbsup.gif

good luck smile.gif

can i convert videos in my phone itself????
any software to convrt videos???
Yoyocell
QUOTE (h1youngster @ Jul 19 2012, 10:52 PM) *
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jul 19 2012, 04:04 PM) *

Yoyocell -- 19-07-12 --

good luck smile.gif

can i convert videos in my phone itself????
any software to convrt videos???

No,Your phone cant convert itself. As for convertor you can try "king Convert"

http://download.cnet.com/KingConvert-Nokia...4-10973060.html

There is many convertor for Nokia 5800 ,they can easily found in google smile.gif

Thanks grouphug.gif
vankiz1
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.