Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Manage
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion > V6 Suggestions
Rajgallery
Hi mobile9,

Add new option to manage followings & follower.
Yoyocell
Hello smile.gif may I know what kind of managing tool you need for managing your followers? smile.gif

at this moment in our following section there is three options :

''Block''
This feature will able you to block an user , if you blocked the user then she/he will not able to comment in your profile and your file but they still able to see your profile.

''Send Gift''
This Feature will allow you to send a gift to a user by select the photo of the user then this feature will appear.

''Unfollow''
this is an feature then will able you to unfollowing a person that you have following. Once clicked that you will disconnect with he/she (any status or activities of that user you have unfollowed will not displayed in your "My activities'')

''Follow''
This feature will able in the follower section, this feature will allow you to following the user who had following you(means followers) once followed a user then his/her activities will displayed in Your "My activities"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Your Follower and following management section can be found here : http://p.mobile9.com/Rajgallery/followers

Thanks grouphug.gif
farhad707070
thumbsup.gif
Rajgallery
Hi grouphug.gif Good Morning

Manage mean (best follower, best following), (mutual follower, mutual following), etc or example like (1- riky, 2- tomy, 3- niko), (1-niko, 2-riky, 3- tomy) notworthy.gif
Yoyocell
so that are wink.gif next time if you want to make suggestion please post a clear suggestion so we can make a good decision for your suggestion smile.gif anyway wink.gif good suggestion smile.gif

Thanks grouphug.gif
anabhi
smile.gif
Leafjohn
There should be mutual followers group
prashanthdcunha
Well mutual followers is something that can be started.. However its upto the admins decision.
vadheeu
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jul 19 2012, 12:53 PM) *
Hello smile.gif may I know what kind of managing tool you need for managing your followers? smile.gif

at this moment in our following section there is three options :

''Block''
This feature will able you to block an user , if you blocked the user then she/he will not able to comment in your profile and your file but they still able to see your profile.

''Send Gift''
This Feature will allow you to send a gift to a user by select the photo of the user then this feature will appear.

''Unfollow''
this is an feature then will able you to unfollowing a person that you have following. Once clicked that you will disconnect with he/she (any status or activities of that user you have unfollowed will not displayed in your "My activities'')

''Follow''
This feature will able in the follower section, this feature will allow you to following the user who had following you(means followers) once followed a user then his/her activities will displayed in Your "My activities"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Your Follower and following management section can be found here : http://p.mobile9.com/Rajgallery/followers

Thanks grouphug.gif

Thanks for the info..!!
vadheeu
thumbsup.gif
king_abhishek
QUOTE (Rajgallery @ Jul 20 2012, 10:05 PM) *
Hi grouphug.gif Good Morning

Manage mean (best follower, best following), (mutual follower, mutual following), etc or example like (1- riky, 2- tomy, 3- niko), (1-niko, 2-riky, 3- tomy) notworthy.gif

i needed best buddies list to select them all at once n send gift smile.gif
pink_sky
QUOTE (Leafjohn @ Jul 28 2012, 09:09 PM) *
There should be mutual followers group

Good suggestion bro.
aser3yonk
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.