Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Symbian Belle S^4xeon 3.2.2 Adobe Pdf Help
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Questions & Answers
arif706
hellow friends,,,,,i need a help....can you help me....i have installed s^4 xeon 3.2.2 recently from a big brother..but i m facing a builtin adobe pdf reader problem...when i want to open a pdf file with it ,,i requires license..like ""NO LICENSE FOR FEATURE,PURCHASE LICENSE OR CONTINUE? "" when i press continue,the app exits....i previously used the latest adobe pdf 10.00(245) on my N8 anna .it never requires a license.....plz...help me ..
Yoyocell
Hello smile.gif this happened because of the app license of that app was ended (meant the trial version of that app was over). I advice you to download the new one, that adobe pdf reader you have installed in your phone may has problem so i advice you to download new adobe reader again, delete the old one then install the new one after that try to purchase the app smile.gif please keep on mind dont ask for a warez version due its illegal.

feel free to ask smile.gif

thanks grouphug.gif
arif706
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jul 11 2012, 06:35 PM) *
Hello smile.gif this happened because of the app license of that app was ended (meant the trial version of that app was over). I advice you to download the new one, that adobe pdf reader you have installed in your phone may has problem so i advice you to download new adobe reader again, delete the old one then install the new one after that try to purchase the app smile.gif please keep on mind dont ask for a warez version due its illegal.

thanks grouphug.gif

ok friend ,,thanks for your help ..i will try//
arif706
QUOTE (arif706 @ Jul 11 2012, 09:19 PM) *
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jul 11 2012, 06:35 PM) *

thanks grouphug.gif

ok friend ,,thanks for your help ..i will try//

i got the solution .friends ,,thanks...
Yoyocell
Glad to know that smile.gif are those steps I given help out you unsure.gif ?
uf168
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jul 11 2012, 05:35 PM) *

thanks grouphug.gif

thnx.
waqarqureshi
QUOTE (arif706 @ Jul 11 2012, 04:55 PM) *
hellow friends,,,,,i need a help....can you help me....i have installed s^4 xeon 3.2.2 recently from a big brother..but i m facing a builtin adobe pdf reader problem...when i want to open a pdf file with it ,,i requires license..like ""NO LICENSE FOR FEATURE,PURCHASE LICENSE OR CONTINUE? "" when i press continue,the app exits....i previously used the latest adobe pdf 10.00(245) on my N8 anna .it never requires a license.....plz...help me ..

ADD AS Favourite MY Friend Please Please Octro Talk Sony Xperia Nimbuzz Google The GAME
lokeshkumar112
download cracked version.....
ajayc7
For pdf, doc, docx files use picsel smart office it is really good.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.