Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Game Download Fail
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Questions & Answers
sonamyfangal
I have a little problem with tetris on my cell phone, I have a samsung E2210B but the problem is that I can't get it, I mean when I bought the phone I had several demos on my cell phone 3 of wich I wanted to buy, 2 worked perfectly and one failed to be bought (tetris mania) anyone got any advice on what I should do or have a phone number I could try calling?
I'd prefer to get the java games helpdesk number so I could easily call when I have more problems like this
thank you all in advance<3
Yoyocell
**Topic Moved to the correct section(From V6 Problems Forum Moved to Questions and answers Forum)**
Nilaplayboy
Use opera to download
pink_sky
I don't see honest person like yoyo in my whole life
pink_sky
Yoyo is like a heart to this awesome website yoyo long live bro.
Gautam16
use uc web browser for games
lalji1561
QUOTE (sonamyfangal @ Jul 9 2012, 04:05 AM) *
I have a little problem with tetris on my cell phone, I have a samsung E2210B but the problem is that I can't get it, I mean when I bought the phone I had several demos on my cell phone 3 of wich I wanted to buy, 2 worked perfectly and one failed to be bought (tetris mania) anyone got any advice on what I should do or have a phone number I could try calling?
I'd prefer to get the java games helpdesk number so I could easily call when I have more problems like this

so?
lalji1561
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jul 9 2012, 04:21 AM) *
**Topic Moved to the correct section(From V6 Problems Forum Moved to Questions and answers Forum)**

thank you.
gkartiken
me to
uf168
QUOTE (pink_sky @ Jul 15 2012, 10:43 PM) *
I don't see honest person like yoyo in my whole life

ye.
waqarqureshi
QUOTE (sonamyfangal @ Jul 9 2012, 05:05 PM) *

ADD AS Favourite MY Friend Please Please Octro Talk Sony Xperia Nimbuzz Google The GAME
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.