Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Is This Attachment System
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion
AZEIMR
It's a thing here named attachment system but i don't know what is this.
Yoyocell
Hello smile.gif the attachment system that appear when youre want to add a reaply to a topic is a feature that allow member to upload their important files to their topic or post thumbsup.gif

eg : you want to post a topic about An application then youre want to upload your application file , not only allow you to upload the file but its allow you to download too wink.gif

feel free to ask wink.gif
AZEIMR
It means validating users upload files here?
Yoyocell
QUOTE (AZEIMR @ Jul 7 2012, 06:33 PM) *

No, we did not encourage users to use this feature due to this feature is hard to use sad.gif also the max size of uploading is to small too. So if you wanna to upload a large file in size then I advice you to host your file via file hosting like 4hared, mediafire etc thumbsup.gif
neo7sxn
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jul 7 2012, 05:53 AM) *
QUOTE (AZEIMR @ Jul 7 2012, 06:33 PM) *

No, we did not encourage users to use this feature due to this feature is hard to use sad.gif also the max size of uploading is to small too. So if you wanna to upload a large file in size then I advice you to host your file via file hosting like 4hared, mediafire etc thumbsup.gif

Are these files secure or available for everyone ???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.