Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can Laptop Run All Pc Games And Apps?
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Gadgets, Games, Computers & Web
AAM50
I heard laptops can't run all PC games and apps for example full graffic games.that's right?
paran0ia
Laptop will run every PC game, provided the minimum requirement of that game goes with your lappy config! happy.gif
AAM50
I heard a 500 Dollars PC is same to 1000 dollars laptop.
anabhi
:blink:where are you heard this blink.gif
bro if you want to run high graphic games on pc so install graphic driver kit from your near market
then you can play easly high graphic games on laptop too thumbsup.gif
anabhi
if you thinking for buy a laptop so chosse good processor-1.5 ghz or 2ghz , don't forget ram and harddisk space you want thumbsup.gif
and then install best graphic processor kit for play games on laptop
skytom
u have to change grafix setting if game is for ur lapy
MGRomy
I think YES...
dineshovi
I THINK YES....
1990nick
For Gaming ur device should have to fullfill the requirement of the game i.e ram,processor,graphic card, graphic clock ect.. it doesn't matter weather its a desktop or laptop ...for hardcore gaming pc are better than laptop because laptops are over heated quickly & there life are short..........
abbi123
QUOTE (AAM50 @ Jul 7 2012, 01:02 AM) *
I heard laptops can't run all PC games and apps for example full graffic games.that's right?

no its not weightlift.gif , it fu888 depend memory graphits,RAM,and other, cause pc or laptop is same(computer)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.