Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [faq] How To Add Reboot Button In My Nokia Symbian Belle Phone?
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > News, Releases & Rumours
Yoyocell
Hello People byebye.gif You may wish to have a reboot button in your phone because most of Symbian belle devices do not have this option wink.gif

What is reboot button?

Reboot button is a option that allow you to restart your phone just in one click, with restarting your phone that will give fresh thing to your phone(most of phone became faster after restarting)

How Can I enable this option? I have looking around in My pnone setting but I didnot found option called "reboot"

No,Your phone has not this option wink.gif Nokia didnot Give you option to restart your phone but they just give you the option to tunr off your phone(by click the Power button) thumbsup.gif

that is why I wanna yeach you here to Enable a faster reboot button by click the power button, so lets take a look here wink.gif

Requirements!

- A symbian belle devices (Symbian belle devices are Nokia E7,N8,C6,X7,C7,Oro)
- Norton Antivirus
- Rom Pathcer

These are the Steps

First Download Norton Hack : http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2681973/
after download ''Norton hack'' then change the name of that file into .zip using Xplore.
Done with changing ''the name of that file'' then install Norton, after norton installed to your phone then you also will found a document named '' New text document '' Open that document a learn the steps that mentioned in that document. After understood with those steps then openthe ''Norton'' Follow the steps those mentioned in the document : Open Norton ---> Option ---> Antivirus ---> Quarantine List ---> Option ---> Restore ---> Yes ---> Exit Norton. After you have done with the steps those I mentioned then open that (norton.zip) Install a app name ''RomPatcher'' this app will allow you to open your important folder. After rompatcher installed then open "rom patcher'' Select ''open4all'' Exit "rompatcher'' , After that download "SysAp 3.1 By yoyo'' here : [SysAp By Yoyocell]

Open sysap 3.1 By Yoyo then copy all files( copy all folders and files) in that .zip file with ''Xplore'' to C\:
after copied all files from that sysAp file then turn off your phone, after turn off then turn on yourphone again thumbsup.gif Done!! Now the restart button will appear when you clicked the power button :

Enjoy and Good luck thumbsup.gif

regards

~Yoyo~ grouphug.gif
Raindeer123
Good one my son wow.gif as my fone is hacked i can use it wid no prob at all thumbsup.gif
wow my genious kid mama loves you wub.gif laugh.gif
Yoyocell
QUOTE (Raindeer123 @ Jul 5 2012, 06:25 PM) *
Good one my son wow.gif as my fone is hacked i can use it wid no prob at all thumbsup.gif
wow my genious kid mama loves you wub.gif laugh.gif

Thanks A lot Mom wow.gif If there is a bug or something wring feel free to give feed back here mom winkiss.gif

@All
Feel free to ask thumbsup.gif
Raindeer123
Ok sure !
lets see how it works in nokia 5230 wink.gif
Yoyocell
Its only for symbian belle devices mom blink.gif not for s60 5th devices wallbash.gif
Raindeer123
Damn !!
missed sumhow reading the device requirement wacko.gif
so its not for v5 son ?? too bad sad.gif
anabhi
awesome bro , you are working on nokia belle rom , good luck wow.gif
we will wait for more modified updates by you happy.gif
anabhi
Damn !!
missed sumhow reading the device requirement
so its not for v5 son ?? too bad

don't worry bro maney devs are working on s60v5 roms smile.gif you should wait walkman.gif
note-only for belle device , don't try this setting on s60v5 device cuz it's may brick your system. so don't hurry read faq after install mf_type.gif
9times
nice info bro. i will try thumbsup.gif
pink_sky
Hmmm good idea from our honest mod yoyo you rock.
pink_sky
Do anybody here know how to hack Nokia E66?
pink_sky
Nokia E66 is hard to hack.
pink_sky
Nokia E66 maybe unhackable?am i ri8?
pink_sky
I liked nokia very much but every time nokia released new model it made some kind of mistake!
pink_sky
Yoyocell is one of the best gallery mods in this website.
pink_sky
Many users of mobile9 send thanks to yoyo for his honest work!
pink_sky
I have seen many Indo people and they are all awesome.
pink_sky
You guys will not believe me that my x teacher was Indonesian he used to taught me theology.
pink_sky
I missed him very much :sad:
pink_sky
He went to Indonesia many years ago promising me that he would return sad.gif
pink_sky
But he never returns:( I remember him day and night.Sometimes i cried a lot that i missed a great person of my life.
pink_sky
If i get chance to visit Indonesia then i must do 2 things!
pink_sky
1 I searched for my master hoping that i will get success and 2 I will meet another important member of my life which is None other than our honest mod yoyocell I salute him and all members of mobile9 for making this incrediable website Love you and all m9ers
pink_sky
Love you all see you after a break bye
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.