Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Live Wallpaper
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Questions & Answers
zawzawhtet
how to add live wallpaper application in nokia 5800 xpressmusic. how to use .swf file for wallpapers. if u know application please tell me.
Yoyocell
**Topic Moved to the correct Section(From V6 Problems moved to Questions and answers forum)**

Hello smile.gif there is a way for make live wallpaper working in your nokia 5800 smile.gif you need omnia homescreen to make it happen smile.gif sorry,cant post the steps here smile.gif you can easily find them in google(keywords : how to add live wallpaper application in nokia 5800)
uf168
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jul 2 2012, 11:24 PM) *
**Topic Moved to the correct Section(From V6 Problems moved to Questions and answers forum)**

Hello smile.gif there is a way for make live wallpaper working in your nokia 5800 smile.gif you need omnia homescreen to make it happen smile.gif sorry,cant post the steps here smile.gif you can easily find them in google(keywords : how to add live wallpaper application in nokia 5800)

yes,Right guid yoyo.
waqarqureshi
QUOTE (zawzawhtet @ Jul 3 2012, 12:16 AM) *
how to add live wallpaper application in nokia 5800 xpressmusic. how to use .swf file for wallpapers. if u know application please tell me.

ADD AS Favourite MY Friend Please Please Octro Talk Sony Xperia Nimbuzz Google The GAME
vadheeu
umm @ yoyo clap.gif
vadheeu
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jul 2 2012, 11:24 PM) *

thnxx for the info...!!
iqbalhsn20
no you can't. But can use as screen saver.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.