I know the 100% working trick. Trick is as follows:-
1. Locate a file which you want to download from any website
2. Download via uc browser
3. It always loads an extra page called "download notice" page
4. You will three options there: a) save
install c) offline download
5. Click save and download it to folder of ua choice
warning: don't try to change name of file
6. Extension gets changed from " .jar " to " _jar "
7. Close the browser and open the folder into which you downloaded it.
8. Rename file from " _jar " to " .jar "
9. Open the file and use it
should work on ol uc browser supported s40 devices
checked by me several times on my nokia 2700 classic
100% working guarantee assured.