Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sony Ericsson Theme Uploading
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Questions & Answers
SkyBird9
Hello friends...I want to upload and download son ericsson cedar themes... But theres no such catagory under SE Cedar.. So Please help me..
Yoyocell
If you did not found the category then you can try these steps :

First,click the upload button then select ''dont know device'' in the device selector after that select ''themes'' in the upload category, after clicked themes then select which what version of that sony ericson theme you want to upload, there is many version such v4.1,v4.2 until v4.9(Im not sure for sony ericson cedar theme version because I dont know a lot about SE)

Hope it will very helpful for you smile.gif

Thanks grouphug.gif
SkyBird9
se cedar theme version is 4.9..
Thanks bro
uf168
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jul 1 2012, 03:56 PM) *

First,click the upload button then select ''dont know device'' in the device selector after that select ''themes'' in the upload category, after clicked themes then select which what version of that sony ericson theme you want to upload, there is many version such v4.1,v4.2 until v4.9(Im not sure for sony ericson cedar theme version because I dont know a lot about SE)

Thanks grouphug.gif

full detail reply,i think no more replies need.
waqarqureshi
QUOTE (SkyBird9 @ Jul 1 2012, 11:07 AM) *
Hello friends...I want to upload and download son ericsson cedar themes... But theres no such catagory under SE Cedar.. So Please help me..

ADD AS Favourite MY Friend Please Please Octro Talk Sony Xperia Nimbuzz Google The GAME
vadheeu
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jul 1 2012, 03:56 PM) *

Thanks grouphug.gif

wink.gif
vadheeu
QUOTE (SkyBird9 @ Aug 6 2012, 07:17 PM) *
se cedar theme version is 4.9..
Thanks bro

u r wc dude
iqbalhsn20
thumbsup.gif
lokeshkumar112
QUOTE (SkyBird9 @ Jul 1 2012, 10:37 AM) *

U got it. thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.