Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why Is Dis Happening
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion
Javao_s
can you plz tell me y is dis problem happening. The problem is that when ever i log into the main m9 website i easily get loged in. Now when i visit forum it shows you are loged out though i didn't logout from main website. If i log into forum and then visit m9 website again. Again shows you are loged out. The cycle goes on and on in same way. It means i have to log in multiple times which i have. wallbash.gif This problem is prevalent in both uc and opera web browser. Not sure if this problem is prevalent via pc or not. I hope you would tell me why is this happening. I have got fed of this problem
Leafjohn
I too face this problem in uc but nt in opera
king_abhishek
me too face the same prob so i recommend to use opera ...its gud smile.gif
lalji1561
QUOTE (king_abhishek @ Aug 26 2012, 04:57 AM) *
me too face the same prob so i recommend to use opera ...its gud smile.gif

problem solved now. smile.gif
ajayc7
Use opera mini or opera mobile it'll be free from such errors. Even if this happens then try reloading the particular page.
king_abhishek
QUOTE (ajayc7 @ Dec 28 2012, 07:56 PM) *
Use opera mini or opera mobile it'll be free from such errors. Even if this happens then try reloading the particular page.

reloading dosent solve the prob ...we have to login again in forum sad.gif ....but the prob is solved now thumbsup.gif
Rohitkohli888
QUOTE (king_abhishek @ Dec 29 2012, 01:30 AM) *
QUOTE (ajayc7 @ Dec 28 2012, 07:56 PM) *

reloading dosent solve the prob ...we have to login again in forum sad.gif ....but the prob is solved now thumbsup.gif

bro i tried m9 with opera and its really very nice. We can post comments clapping.gif . Bt with uc we cant sad.gif
ajayc7
Sometimes in forum it suddenly shows offline(which means am logged out) but on reloading the page it shows online again. That's why I said.
Rohitkohli888
QUOTE (ajayc7 @ Dec 29 2012, 05:41 AM) *
Sometimes in forum it suddenly shows offline(which means am logged out) but on reloading the page it shows online again. That's why I said.

oh ok bro smile.gif
yash_raj_singh
QUOTE (ajayc7 @ Dec 29 2012, 05:41 AM) *

thumbsup.gif
anulubi
I has this problem for a long time..now it has solved...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.