Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Urgently Needed!
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion > V6 Suggestions
HansJam
Is it possible to create an eBook slot in the download section of the forum?

We need a point of contact and communication for the ever growing number of eBook clients. It could be the home of a request thread, and allow a general discussion about books and literature.

However; from experience I would suggest that you set the attachment routine to refuse any format of digital books to prevent abuse.

HJ
SharrPrime
I agree! This would be most useful.
cbmlaura
I have ppl telling me that searching for ebooks are a pain....it is really trully difficult to search for the books you want. It wont match the keywords when type and search.

And i have also notice that certain uploaders' file's collection are not updated.
Example: HansJam...i can see him uploading new ebooks on my activities feed, but when i went to his upload files collections, they are not there. Weird.

Agreed on the Hans' suggestion above.
zeemoh02
super agree! punk.gif
mariamaria0101
I absolutely agree! thumbsup.gif This would be a great addition to M9....Please consider,Thanks!
Nouda
I agree with the suggestion. It's hard to find anything in this mess, even if you know what you're looking for, the drawbacks of the keyword system itself stops you from finding it. We need a proper search function even if you don't end up implementing an ebook "directory"
rmarigza
Indeed if it is possible,and I am sure it is possible, please add a separate section for ePub. Also if I may, if there is a community of ePub up loaders and downloaders. It has been vey difficult to find people to follow who are lovers of books. Often I find myself opening profiles whose uploads are screensavers or themes or apps.

I suggest that each of these interest groups would have their sub-groupings in this site. So if one is interested in music,then one goes to the Music sub-group. If one wants apps, one goes to the apps section. And for us who annot exist without something to read will go to the EPub sub-group.
HansJam
QUOTE (rmarigza @ Jun 28 2012, 05:53 AM) *
I suggest that each of these interest groups would have their sub-groupings in this site. So if one is interested in music,then one goes to the Music sub-group. If one wants apps, one goes to the apps section.

Everybody actually already has a presence on the forum, except eBooks. We need a home as well.

Different interest groups (jar, pdf, genres) could each run their own threads and topics, where they can supply each other with info about upload locations ect.

It will also finally give you a chance to earn the chatterbox badge, something you've been excluded from so far, in realistic terms, if what you are interested in are books.

HJ
Leafjohn
Nice
shakor61
It would be gr8 if we have a separate section of epub Ebooks
tst63
10.gif I agree; ebooks need their own forum section. It would also be nice if, on the book gallery, there were a "go to page ___" option since scrolling through hundreds of pages is extremely time consuming, especially when you're looking for something specific and not just browsing.
kassie420
10.gif Agree with HansJam totally, lets c when do get it or do we get an ebook section at all......
farhad707070
blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.