Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Help About Tmc
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Questions & Answers
JAMES_BOND-007
hi all byebye.gif byebye.gif

i need your help regarding TMC....

actually i want to take participate in it.........

but dont know how to start...

where to go.......

Plzzzz HELP...

Thank You.
Yoyocell
Hello James and welcome to mobile9 forum byebye.gif
Good to see your spirit wink.gif first you should know what TMC is thumbsup.gif
TMC or theme making copetition is a contest that open to all member of mobile9 thumbsup.gif
for more infoe please visit this thread : http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...p;showtopic=328 in that thread patrick will explain to you what TMC is thumbsup.gif

and here is the TMC voting that you should know : http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...showtopic=36813
after you understood with all rules of TMC then you can try to ask the manager to help you out smile.gif a topic of TMC will be choosen every two weeks, that mean the manager gave you two week to make a theme.
Every two weeks in TMC there will be 3 threads :

Topic thread : Its a thread where you can see the topic of the week, in this thread you will to able to discuss about theme making of that week, such as give a suggestion for some one,ask for other paticipant's advice,give comment to other, and also you can learning theming skill in this thread.

Final Entry thread : this is a thread that only for posted your final work of your theme.In this thread the manager will ask you to posted your theme preview(your theme preview should be at least 80%) and dont forget post the gallery link too smile.gif in this thread manager will not encourge you to edit your post unless you get permission from manager to edit your post.

Voting thread : this is a thread where you can vote for the participants entries thumbsup.gif Note : You cant vote for your friend or vote for your self too. Vote
for the best thumbsup.gif after posted in voting thread you post will disappear , your votes only can be viewed by the manager and the admin only.

I think that all i can told to you smile.gif in the above links you can found many usefull infomation before joining TMC thumbsup.gif hope it helped you mate notworthy.gif

thanks grouphug.gif
JAMES_BOND-007
clap.gif clap.gif

Thank You Yoyocell...

Thank You Very Much

For Helping With The Rules Of TMC...

clap.gif

Can u Plz Tell Me the link for where the topic is announced / is going to be announced.....

and some more details(if left)....

notworthy.gif Thanx in Advance notworthy.gif
Yoyocell
Can u Plz Tell Me the link for where the topic is announced / is going to be announced

This is the TMC official link : http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...mp;showforum=22
in that link, you will easily to find the topic thread,voting thread and the final entry thread
The topic author is the TMC manager smile.gif
JAMES_BOND-007
clap.gif clap.gif

10.gif Thank You...... 10.gif
Yoyocell
Your welcome wink.gif thumbsup.gif Hope you get your lucky there smile.gif Happy theming clapping.gif
JAMES_BOND-007
Hey Yoyocell..... byebye.gif

I Need Your Help......

Plz Tell Me How to show the 80% of theme preview........
Yoyocell
Preview means the screenshot of your theme, the TMC preview included : music preview of your theme,calender view and other important preview of your theme.
Can you tell to me what kind of phone do you using? unsure.gif ir you using Nokia devices with symbian platform then you can use Bestscreen snap smile.gif you can easily find that app on ''s60 5th or s60 3rd apps section'' (in mobile9 gallery).

Feel free to ask smile.gif
JAMES_BOND-007
I Have Nokia 7210 supernova.....

Its of s40 series........
JAMES_BOND-007
Can I Submit Screenshots Like I Have Done For This..........

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2671022/

Plz See The 3rd Pic.......

And How Should I Upload In Forum......

As When I Click On Insert Image..

It Always Asks For an url(That I Dont Have.. As It Is Saved On My Pc)...
Yoyocell
For the preview you can Use this one :

but the size(240pixels x 320 pixels) was to small. Try to use a bigger image smile.gif for example take a look at this one :

you do need to upload it to forum but just post it in the forum smile.gif you may ask how to posting that preview to the forum, first you have to upload that preview file to image hosting(image hosting is a website that allow you to upload photo) upload your preview file here : tinypic (dot) com after uploaded then copy the bb code(example for bb code http://yourimageskink.jpg) copy the the code of you preview file then click ''fast reply button or addreply button'' in fastreply button or add reply button you will found an button again , here is hows the button looks like this '' '' click that button then insert your images link smile.gif after inserted the image link then click ok, dont forget,before you posted your post make sure you have see the preview of your post(to avoiding mistake in writing) smile.gif

any other question?
JAMES_BOND-007
10.gif 10.gif Thank You Very Very Much...... 10.gif 10.gif

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
JAMES_BOND-007
Hey Yoyocell..............

Plz Say If I Have Uploaded Correctly.........

My First Entry View

Thank You
Yoyocell
Hrre is for the example for correct entry : http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2487800/

and please, the preview view file is not to blurry because the manager will DQ your entry so make sure the preview was clear without blurr smile.gif
JAMES_BOND-007
OK.......... Thank You.........

notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
SkyBird9
Thank u all very much.. i got many things from this topic. thanks.. again
SkyBird9
smile.gif
JAMES_BOND-007
QUOTE (SkyBird9 @ Jul 1 2012, 10:32 AM) *
smile.gif

smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

clap.gif clap.gif
JAMES_BOND-007
Thanx Yoyocell............

I'm working On It.......... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

Anyways Thanx For Everything......... 10.gif 10.gif

notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
iqbalhsn20
nice topic
Chirocool
yoyo thanks for the instruction
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.