Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: S40 V 5
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Questions & Answers
Javao_s
why ain't there any good webbrowsers for s40 v 5 devices. wallbash.gif Opera uc are useless and boring now. Bolt was shutdown due to economic conditions. sad.gif I now hate to access internet via these foolish browsers.
Yoyocell
Im not sure which browser is good for your phone unsure.gif the browser useful or not it's depends with the user so i cant give you the correct advice for this one wink.gif if you didnt like any browser for your phone then you can try to sell your phone smile.gif you can try nokia phones those with symbian belle or if you want a better internet access device then try to using samsung galaxy smile.gif just tried my in nokia e7 and my samsung galaxy 2 7'' both are have a good experience in internet access(samsung is faster than nokia e7 due to the samsung galaxy has bigger processor than nokia e7) for daily use i will take my nokia e7 because its easy to bring to everywhere wink.gif For nokia E7 that i'm using opera mobile 12 thumbsup.gif as For samsung galaxy, I usually using mozzila thumbsup.gif hope it will help you wink.gif
Johnn78
Opera Mini 4.4 Multi Operator
Johnn78
QUOTE (Javao_s @ Jun 24 2012, 08:40 PM) *
why ain't there any good webbrowsers for s40 v 5 devices. wallbash.gif Opera uc are useless and boring now. Bolt was shutdown due to economic conditions. sad.gif I now hate to access internet via these foolish browsers.

Opera Mini 4.4 Multi Operator
Leafjohn
Buy s^1 or s^3 phones
caiso16
yup john is right .
i just don't know if there is a UCbrowser for s 40v5
Leafjohn
I use uc
SkyBird9
UCBROWSER 8.4

OPERA MINI 7.0 NEXT

Try these... wub.gif

naveeny
Buy android, Belle or windows phone smile.gif
uf168
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jun 24 2012, 10:53 PM) *
Im not sure which browser is good for your phone unsure.gif the browser useful or not it's depends with the user so i cant give you the correct advice for this one wink.gif if you didnt like any browser for your phone then you can try to sell your phone smile.gif you can try nokia phones those with symbian belle or if you want a better internet access device then try to using samsung galaxy smile.gif just tried my in nokia e7 and my samsung galaxy 2 7'' both are have a good experience in internet access(samsung is faster than nokia e7 due to the samsung galaxy has bigger processor than nokia e7) for daily use i will take my nokia e7 because its easy to bring to everywhere wink.gif For nokia E7 that i'm using opera mobile 12 thumbsup.gif as For samsung galaxy, I usually using mozzila thumbsup.gif hope it will help you wink.gif

Right guided.
waqarqureshi
QUOTE (Javao_s @ Jun 24 2012, 11:40 PM) *

ADD AS Favourite MY Friend Please Please Octro Talk Sony Xperia Nimbuzz Google The GAME
Banty135
Opera mini 4.21
1.take screenshorts
2.open mp3 when you open internet.
3.edit text file.
4.view mp4,3gp videos.
5.upload .jar file from nokia s40 phones.
6.you create your own .txt file.
7.download many file together.
8.make your own opera mini theme.
9.hide/unhide your folders.
10.etc
Download opera mini 4.21
view my uploads.
I hope you like it.
gourabguddu
for better experience use opera mini...
Banty135
Yes gourabguddu . Opera mini is best.
lokeshkumar112
u got it.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.