Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nokia C6 Web Dysfunction
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Questions & Answers
Bekoav
Hey guys,
Please I need help. I recently hard-formatted my phone, and now the the wap browser doesn't work anymore. I can't browse with it and can't download with it.
However, I can still browse with my opera mini so I guess the problem is with the browser itself. Before you ask, No I didn't backup my settings initially, though, I guess I should've.
Please help. Thanks.
uf168
Re install it.
waqarqureshi
QUOTE (Bekoav @ Jun 22 2012, 05:05 AM) *
Hey guys,
Please I need help. I recently hard-formatted my phone, and now the the wap browser doesn't work anymore. I can't browse with it and can't download with it.
However, I can still browse with my opera mini so I guess the problem is with the browser itself. Before you ask, No I didn't backup my settings initially, though, I guess I should've.
Please help. Thanks.

ADD AS Favourite MY Friend Please Please Octro Talk Sony Xperia Nimbuzz Google The GAME
lokeshkumar112
restore factory setting or reformat ur phone.......
vadheeu
u have to reinstall...!!
vadheeu
QUOTE (lokeshkumar112 @ Nov 24 2012, 01:28 PM) *
restore factory setting or reformat ur phone.......

yahh.. It is als a clue...!!
gourabguddu
flash your phone using phoenix.. thumbsup.gif
ajayc7
Try the hard reset once more. If its not working then try to reinstall the firmware using Nokia suite. Or else flash your phone using phoenix.
vadheeu
QUOTE (uf168 @ Oct 6 2012, 02:14 PM) *
Re install it.

yahh... Thats it
vadheeu
gathering.gif
vadheeu
QUOTE (waqarqureshi @ Nov 23 2012, 04:54 PM) *
QUOTE (Bekoav @ Jun 22 2012, 05:05 AM) *
Hey guys,
Please help. Thanks.

ADD AS Favourite MY Friend Please Please Octro Talk Sony Xperia Nimbuzz Google The GAME

what is wrng wid u dude...!!
vadheeu
QUOTE (gourabguddu @ Dec 3 2012, 09:32 PM) *
flash your phone using phoenix.. thumbsup.gif

clap.gif
vadheeu
QUOTE (ajayc7 @ Dec 4 2012, 09:20 AM) *
Try the hard reset once more. If its not working then try to reinstall the firmware using Nokia suite. Or else flash your phone using phoenix.

thumbsup.gif
iqbalhsn20
QUOTE (Bekoav @ Jun 22 2012, 05:35 AM) *
Hey guys,
Please help. Thanks.
change connection
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.