Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cant Upload Files
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion > V6 Problems
amazingcalvin
Hi.. I am logging into mobile9 after a long time. When I want to upload, there occurs an error stating that I need to verify my email. On requesting the verification mail to be sent, I get a message saying that the mail has been sent, but I did not get the mail at all. Can anyone help?
Yoyocell
Hello byebye.gif
have try to spell correctly your email adress? Make sure you have put the correct email adress smile.gif if there is an word wrong in your email adress then you will get nothing after clicked on ''resend validation account'' button smile.gif

or another advice is : if your email adress is correct then try to find the acount validation message in spam or junk folder smile.gif you may found them there smile.gif
amazingcalvin
Yeah I tried looking for them in spam and junk but to no avail sad.gif . My email ID is correct because I could upload files before and I haven't changed any of the settings.
Yoyocell
try to make a new email address then change your old email that registered in mobile9,with the newest email address(make sure you have created the new mail before you do changing thumbsup.gif hope it work smile.gif
Nilaplayboy
Use opera browser
king_abhishek
is ur ID verified !?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.