Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bsnl Broadband Question
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Service Providers
towfeequmar007
Now a days whenever i turn bsnl broadband on it's dsl starts blinking becomes fast and then when it is about to stop it starts to blink again slowly. This means i cannot connect to internet unless dsl blinking doesn't stop. The broadband works good only at night and at its worst during day wallbash.gif So plz tell me how to over come this problem. smile.gif
soumikatoz
bro most imp and true thing is that bsnl is 1 comp in india who provides brand wide in india and all provider like airtel vodafone using bsnl brandwide so bsnl cant give better service then other its policy rule bro. and bsnl workers in very slow so better to move on to any other broadband service tongue.gif
uf168
Sorry i cant help you bcoz me from PK.
uf168
QUOTE (towfeequmar007 @ Jun 15 2012, 02:10 PM) *
Now a days whenever i turn bsnl broadband on it's dsl starts blinking becomes fast and then when it is about to stop it starts to blink again slowly. This means i cannot connect to internet unless dsl blinking doesn't stop. The broadband works good only at night and at its worst during day wallbash.gif So plz tell me how to over come this problem. smile.gif

Sorry bro i cant help u bcoz me from Pakistan.
gourabguddu
complain to bsnl office or whom you got that broadband...
akshaydutta_14
maybe because wires are not properly attached .. try setup your broadband again
Nilaplayboy
It抯 really amazing! You get paid to open & read the contents of PaisaLive mails. You also receive special discount coupons, promotions and free passes to various events in your city.
Join now and get Rs. 99 instantly, just for joining. What more, as a special bonus you get paid for inviting your friends also!
Create your PaisaLive Account & refer your friends to earn launch referral bonus on every new registration
CLICK HERE
yash_raj_singh
hey their r only two probs...
1.ur dsl wire is nt connectd properly.....
2.the dsl sever is running sluggish(overloaded).....
yash_raj_singh
QUOTE (Nilaplayboy @ Jan 7 2013, 08:32 AM) *
It抯 really amazing! You get paid to open & read the contents of PaisaLive mails. You also receive special discount coupons, promotions and free passes to various events in your city.
Join now and get Rs. 99 instantly, just for joining. What more, as a special bonus you get paid for inviting your friends also!
Create your PaisaLive Account & refer your friends to earn launch referral bonus on every new registration
CLICK HERE

its fake don't use it bro I hv done it a year ago.....
amitsood007
My Experiance with BSNL is very Bad. they not provide good customer care. so my suggestion is that Change your ISP.
jitumakwana
bsnl service is not good. I have advice to u. U should chang you service provide.
raajsingh99
bsnl working too bad now these day. Same problem with me...
lalji1561
bsnl is working too bad so that will be better to move on to any other broadband service.

Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
changhe service
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.