Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: File Downloads & Collection Views
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Announcement
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
ArthurWill
A while ago, you reported to us that your file download count dropped, same goes to collection views. After thorough investigation, it turns out we have big problem. Part of our stats center reset. I know, it's mad. wallbash.gif

We then try everything we know - we try to recover from backup, we try to manually update all files & collections, we try to ask for help from experts. No luck. We only managed to recover some but not all. We're sorry, this shouldn't have happened. Stats is something that's very important to you and us. We should have done better.

Moving on, we will store stats using a few methods in a few places to prevent this from happening again.

If your stats is affected please give us all the information stated below. We trust that you'd provide us with the real number and we will manually update for you.

OPTIONS:
1. If you remember the download count for each file please give us link to the file and download count before the reset.
2. If you only remember the total download count (the one showed at the top of profile), you can also give us that figure. We will distribute it evenly to all your files.

Again, sorry for the trouble. More importantly, sorry for letting you down.

grouphug.gif
injamul_ahmed
I don't Remember my download .. But my total download was 2.8 or may be 2.9 million... i don't remember exactly.. Now my profile show less than 1 million sad.gif
Leafjohn
My download is more than 2 million but at present it shows 1.15 million.
Asad_rider
Dont Know exactly about the total downloads. But it was above 7M (May be) But damn sure it was more than 5M.
drkhubaib79
Yes i remembered my total download was 12.2m b4 i lost my downloads.my dis game downloads was >10,00000
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2148671/ and my this theme downloadings was >80,000
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/1967005/
and my most of the files downloadings again started from zero downloadings
derber
I had sth like 2.5M total downloads, reduced to 17!!!!
Thanks smile.gif
Aleena143
Thanks for taking ths much effort dear,

and i dnt remember individual files..but i had total downloads 6.1M. Im facing ths problem more than a week

My downloads decreased to 2000 . Now my downloads is 1.5M.My doubt is will u add ths downloads with my earlier one???

Hpe my downloads will recover soon, and in my collection i had more than 2000 views in 'my favorite' collection .smile.gif
laciad
I remember that have over on 1M download files but to be franqly who thing to save a image with the download section, ori other things with this kind of type. Any way I hope in the future to be more attention when you made some updates for this site.
Thanks for underst.
manjuraja
My Collection views are drastically reduced! And My total downloads are just remain showing 20.3M and it is massively reduced from 29.8M!Plz check!
estherdavid
Im a newbie and i dnt rmbr my downloads..wt do i do.. :cry:hope u wud tell me wt to do..
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 14 2012, 11:12 PM) *
A while ago, you reported to us that your file download count dropped, same goes to collection views. After thorough investigation, it turns out we have big problem. Part of our stats center reset. I know, it's mad. wallbash.gif

We then try everything we know - we try to recover from backup, we try to manually update all files & collections, we try to ask for help from experts. No luck. We only managed to recover some but not all. We're sorry, this shouldn't have happened. Stats is something that's very important to you and us. We should have done better.

Moving on, we will store stats using a few methods in a few places to prevent this from happening again.

If your stats is affected please give us all the information stated below. We trust that you'd provide us with the real number and we will manually update for you.

OPTIONS:
1. If you remember the download count for each file please give us link to the file and download count before the reset.
2. If you only remember the total download count (the one showed at the top of profile), you can also give us that figure. We will distribute it evenly to all your files.

Again, sorry for the trouble. More importantly, sorry for letting you down.

grouphug.gif

Aleena143
i had more than 50.000 downloads in ths app/

http://gallery.mobile9.com/asf/?uid=i1kt8qj8gp9c#cmt3538225

now it shows only 300.
farhad707070
today is 10 day...why not fixed my rate download...i want my rate download
i had more than 600,000 downloads
but now 350,000
soumikatoz
hmm its really imp for all wink.gif
__Absolutely__
What happened ON M9?Where are MY 17 M DOWNLOADS?INow I have 3.4!!!
From 580 (TOP ACHIEVERS) Why now 550?
What happened really??
wallbash.gif
kewlone
As of Today 6/25/2012 @ 12:20pm US EST, my Downloads dropped from 6.2million to 4.4million along with my 30 points sleep.gif

HeavensCloud
6/25/2012

Mine was 3.1 nearing 3.2 now 2.2
prasadmusinana
My downloads day by day dicreased please help me.
ArthurWill
@All
If your download count dropped today that's because when we try to fix few weeks ago some of us got our counts doubled. So today we fix that double up.

Anyway, if your download count is lower than it was before June 15, then just post here we will add back to your account.
anabhi
i can't remember bt my downloads point was 1m now is 369,884 wacko.gif
Aeronitor
Mine Was 7.9 M and now it is 5.5 M
m_monica
i had 5.1M and now i have 3.6M sad.gif
Yoyocell
Hello ALL byebye.gif If you found your download count dropped again please read what Athurwill said
@All
If your download count dropped today that's because when we try to fix few weeks ago some of us got our counts doubled. So today we fix that double up

thanks grouphug.gif
aldahya
Mine Was 27.4 M and now it is 19.3 M plz fix it
rahulthakur0028
Mine downloads were about 968000 now 684616 surrender.gif
raajsingh99
My were 2.5 M now it is 1.8 M. It also happened before 1 or 2 month, that time i lost my 1M, download again it hapen.
pink_sky
Hi i also effected from that problem i have more than 2.9 Million downloads!but now only 2 Million left:( please restore my original downloads which is between 2.9 to 3 M i hope you do that in speed.
sachinzade1992
My downloads were more than 600000 i'm not sure but more than 500000 n now it reduced to 4,43,551...
Ciberfrantxu
Me too. Yesterday 1,6 this morning 1.1.
Leafjohn
My download count was 1.3m nearly now it is 905,104.
Bratvany
I had 27,5 M downloads but now i've only 17,3 M....sad.gif
Lola31Lola
where are the downloads? First 9,4 M now 6,6 M
The same problem also have others. surrender.gif
zeemoh02
mine too.. From 949,000, it is now 670,000.. sad.gif
mohamedali05
My downloads were 8.6 near to 8.7 today they are only 6.1 sad.gif

Also i had 99 featured files , now i have 98 , plz make it 100 laugh.gif
ice1989
Help! Yesterday I had 1.4m downloads and today it dropped to 1 m! Can I get help, please? surrender.gif
manjuraja
Today even worst!! Again Now , second time Dropped from 20.4M to 14.4M.... thumbdown.gif

Original downloads were 29 M a month before! It started reduced to 20M and now to 14.4M
MGRomy
My downloads was 2.9M, now 2.1M
edwinjose_j
i have first 53.9_now36.3
kassie420
The second time i noticed my downloads have dropped in count........i do not remember the exact figure so to speak......
MorphineLips
I Had 67843 before the numbers dropped! now it's only 53246 downloads:( please help surrender.gif
SweetHoneyBee2512
My count was 6316.....Umm that's last figure I remember..
After it started dropping.sad.gif
TBaco
The last figure I remember for the total is some 252,000 now it's only 176,713
And Yes This is happening for the second time sad.gif
As For some of my files:
Cheers (Drink To That)(the remixed ringtone): 303>>232
Stereo Hearts:536>>424
Never Alone:626>>491
The Power Of Love:977>>688
Single Ladies(Put A Ring On It):670>>460
Balada Boa(A Good Gig/Party):3106>>2250
Somebody That I Used To Know:1020>>662
Birthday Cake:121>>24
When They Come For Me:163>>8
Tere Bina(Without You):1498>>611
Jannatein Kahan:12371>>8882
Colours(RC Week 262):7221>>4722
Colours:33729>>23947
That's All I Can Remember unsure.gif unsure.gif wallbash.gif
Please try To Do The Necessary.Thanks in Advance!
manjuraja
This is my second experience regarding the decrease in downloads! From 29M it went to 20.3M during the first decrease and now it went down to 14.4M How is this possible?

Any how Before June I had 29M and before 15yh of June I had 20.4 M and today 14.4M

See to it and fix as soon as possible!
the_bosix
I don`t know which download I should believe- in achievement it shows 83 thousand, but in my profile- 116
Which then should I believe?
calypsodriver
my Downloads do down from 6,8 M to 4,77 M and I lose 30Points and my 5M Badge.
Please Help
dar777ina
What happened to my downloads? There were 2.5 million, was 1.6?
VICKI7
21.06.2012 года было 1 миллион скачанных файлов -сейчас "Загрузки 1201-Загрузка 728492-Избранных 736" surrender.gif surrender.gif surrender.gif
ghost_love_score
What is going on???
My downloads have gone down from 9.8 M to 7 M!!!

9.8 M = http://community.mobile9.com/
7M = http://p.mobile9.com/ghost_love_score/
kabuto1995
My downloads decreased too.. Few days ago i had around 400.000 but now i have 153.000 Fix that if you can please..
alejoknight007
yo tenia como 3 millones de descargas y ahora tengo 800000 ,,, un archivo llevaba como 8000000 descargas y ahora tiene como 30000 Visit My Website... ayuda porfavor :D
harryhari

Hi friend i hav an probleme about
my downloads.... My downloads
were 1.4m... Bt nw it has been
reduced to 983000..... And i hav
lost my Downloading badge and
my points plz help...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.