QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jun 14 2012, 03:52 AM)
**Topic Moved to the correct section(From V6 Problems Moved to Question and answer forum)**
take a look at that little message you got :
Sorry' there isn't any application can open this type of file on the system. Please download and install one to access it!
from the message above that we know the file you have downloaded is not support to your phone. can you please tell to me whether the file your downloaded is a APK file?
if its a APK file then follow these steps :
- Download and install the Google Android SDK program and the Android USB drivers. The download links are as follows: http://code.google.com/android/intro/installing.html
- You need to modify your Android’s settings to allow the installation of applications from other sources. Under “Settings,” select “Application Settings” and then enable “Unknown Sources.” Also under “Settings,” select “SD Card” and “Phone Storage,” and finally enable “Disable Use for USB Storage”
- This last step is easy. Open Command Prompt and type the following: adb install <1>/<2>.apk
- However, when you type the command, replace <1> with the path to your APK file and replace <2> with the name of the APK file.
- You’re done! Your application is now ready for your use and enjoyment.
Hey I think I understand it, but I can't open the 1st download link. May you can give me the good one
Thank you very much for your explain.