Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winners Announced!
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
aliciawwp
Welcome to the Voting thread for S40/S60/Symbian^3 themes!

Topic: Madagascar Movie
Description: No restriction. Anything related to Madagascar Movie would be fine.

Please vote for top 7 entries according to the following format.
1st: 7 points
2nd: 6 points
3rd: 5 points
4th: 4 points
5th: 3 points
6th: 2 points
7th: 1 point

All participants have to vote and you cannot vote for yourself. For more information please read everything you need to know about STC.

Voting will be closed on Tuesday, 19 June, 0300 GMT.
princeabid708

download

tot_mondragon

CLICKHERE
Galina53

Download
mangotango7

download
coolpunee1411

download from below link

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2649034/
__Naz__
protsenko2006

Download
jolansky

gallery link
Yahont

Download
Viola53

Download
1990nick

DOWNLOAD
primavera77
my entry

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DOWNLOADhttp://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2656490/?ref=1954
Yahont
Voted.
Galina53
Voted.
princeabid708
Voted.
Viola53
Voted.
protsenko2006
Voted.
mangotango7
Voted.
jolansky
Voted.
tot_mondragon
Voted.
МАРГО2010
Voted.
nazarenko
Voted.
1990nick
Voted.
magicas1
Voted.
dar777ina
Voted.
primavera77
Voted.
imsagi
Voted.
aliciawwp
STC 83: Madagascar is coming to end. We like to Move-it Move-it! laugh.giflaugh.gif Here goes our winners of the week! Congratz to winners and thanks to all participants! clapping.gif Thank you for your participation and all themes are so great! clapping.gif

Winners of the week:
Gold: jolansky
Silver: princeabid708
Bronze: mangotango7
Bronze: primavera77

Toothies Winners of the week:
Gold: Yahont
Silver: Viola53
Bronze: __Naz__

Let's check out these winning themes!
The S40 & S60 pack!
jolansky

princeabid708

mangotango7

primavera77

P/S:
- This thread for congratulating winners only. Any other discussions please use the feedback/suggestion thread.
princeabid708
wow congrats to the winners ....
mangotango7
I congratulate winners Jolly prince Orietta Yahont viola naz!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

many thanks to voted for my theme!
tot_mondragon
Wow nice job done by all of us!!!
CONGRATULATIONS to the winners..........
princeabid708
QUOTE (mangotango7 @ Jun 19 2012, 05:29 PM) *
I congratulate winners Jolly prince Orietta Yahont viola naz!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

many thanks to voted for my theme!

thanks and same to you
princeabid708

and

jolansky
wowwww,,what a surprise!!!!thanksssss to all for your precious votes and comments!!!!

likewise congrats to Prince for his first regular trophy!!! im so happy for you mate!!!!!//also to my sweet Lara and dear Orietta! clapping.gif clapping.gif

also to our toothies...yahont,, viola and Naz!
__Naz__

aNd

1990nick
Congratsssssssssssss 2 winner & thank u who voted me..
Galina53
I congratulate to all winners! grouphug.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif wow.gif

Many thanks to all for your votes! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Viola53
Congratulations to all winners! Thank you great to everyone who voted for me! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif grouphug.gif
dar777ina
congrats to the winners!!!!!
protsenko2006
I congratulate to all winners clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

Many thanks to all for your votes! wub.gif wub.gif
Yahont

Thank you for your vote! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
primavera77
CONGRATULATIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joly prince and my beloved MT.
Congratulation toothies. clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

thanks u all wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
reluofzrk

Stuffed to take a look exhausted or more than they may be so you will need to carry steps to lower the things that help with shopping worn out and previous. About the most natural options because of this skin problem is cucumber. In recent reports it has been proven to cut back bags under eyes and wrinkles by around 60Per cent in men and women. On the flip side there is a proteins complex that might maximize the creation of new skin cells which powerful boosts the skins width.

This rests face and relieves weakness of sight. In contrast to your normal attention ointments desinged to use artificial ingredients all-natural lotions tend to be gentler on the epidermis therefore a person will not need to be worried about the possible adverse reactions. Relevant Treatment options as opposed to see Most people are hypersensitive to air-carried substances such as airborne debris and pollen. Obtaining darkish circles under eyes is a concern for lots of people today.

Related Websites

A single typical thing about all these compounds is simply because are normal i
Under eye circles under eye a common splendor trouble that has a tendency to plague lots of people world wide
This can be the common question individuals request when they have been eyebags being less than their little brown eyes
Healthy Ingesting It is not only important for the entire eating plan but in addition for up your eyes and pores and skin
You'll be able to truly remove saggy little brown eyes and dark circles
reluofzrk

Should you be experiencing difficulty with under eye circles beneath the eye balls will not anxiety. Removing under eye circles isn't a difficult job when considering the appropriate guidebook. click this At first they've anti ---inflammatory pastime. The Causes Of Under Eye Circles. They have enjoyable healing and brightening homes.

Here are all common will cause. Eating plan that's loaded with vitamins and minerals helps you to take out under eye circles all-around eye balls. This can be a myth that dark circles beneath your sight spring from strain or operating all-day or as a consequence of low energy.

More Sites

A lot marine in what you eat
The better see-through your skin also a hereditary mark the richer the communities search
Keeping the most ef
So these are it are just some of issues you should consider on the subject of selecting a healthy vision product in lessening your dark eyesight arenas
Many people just should not be frustrated with being forced to implement them for offer every day
reluofzrk

Stay away from smoking cigarettes because it triggers general conditions not only damage your well being. The reason african american communities is usually a certain physical mechanism. Ingredients That Clear away Facial Wrinkles.

The capillary vessels incorporate hemoglobin the compound that provides much needed oxygen in red-colored blood skin cells to your entire body. This could certainly worsen if you do not find the appropriate answer to it. You Can Find Out More 2 . Spud rounds are also known to be really powerful with regards to managing under eye circles. Have you ever asked yourself why. Choosing a light structured cover-up is obviously the most beneficial strategy as it will take care of the communities you have now without making more excess fat to the thin skin color.

Related Info

But why show you to ultimately any risk when you'll find secure powerful items that do not incorporate perhaps the smallest degree of fabricated chemical substance
Taking off the communities extensive-time period
Prevent goods that incorporate hydroquinone simply because this can harm the already skinny pores and skin below the face
You'll find it stimulates far better continuing development of elastin and collagen
Not only this to my surprise tag heuer who looks like it's innovator in healthy skin care growth posseses an superb distinctive line of safe and sound healthy skin care goods
reluofzrk

Please note that a majority of items which are advertised also function as an stop-maturing lotion. It is because under eye circles cause you to be look exhausted older and work-down. There are several alternatives equally organic and cosmetic-structured which could restore up your eyes. Also for anyone who is weary stressed out currently pregnant or are afflicted with nose bacterial contamination these can result in the darkening of your skin beneath your face.

Finally what are the indications of an allergic reaction. You should also stay clear from items that deterioration the skin. Additionally honey also contains unique lightening qualities that can minimize the style of darkish under eye arenas I was reading this Seen to induce blood flow preventing the lymphatic system stagnation which is the cause for dark circles and baggage in the sight. The majority of the company solutions have substances that just fail to work.

Related Info

To cut back the Eyebags it is possible to swab in lemon juice and on a person's eye-spot natural cotton
If somehow you can mend the busted capillary vessels and damaged skin then our challenge will disappear altogether
Numerous signs and symptoms for the duration of monthly period can cause under-eye totes like liquid storage
Many individuals keep asking how to eliminate under eye circles which is often not easy to obscure and could make you show up more than you will be
Allergy symptoms Probably the most likely and common reasons for under eye circles and swollen eye are your allergies which is often holiday for instance hay throwing up as well as undiscovered food hypersensitivity like a gluten allergy celiac disease
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.