Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vodafone 2g
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Service Providers
Javao_s
how can i activate 4 rs internet pack on vodafone. And how to choose accesspoint. It dozn't show me access point. Shows only default config sett > ConfigContext. Itz missing in access point missing
Leafjohn
How you add the text in green colour?plz tel me.
uf168
Sorry i don't know.
Javao_s
QUOTE (Leafjohn @ Jun 7 2012, 07:04 AM) *

use the following code:
{color=colorname} YOUR TEXT {/color}
while writing the actual code juz replace "{ }" by "[ ]"
toni_lg
QUOTE (Javao_s @ Jun 6 2012, 01:46 AM) *
how can i activate 4 rs internet pack on vodafone. And how to choose accesspoint. It dozn't show me access point. Shows only default config sett > ConfigContext. Itz missing in access point missing

gg
Leafjohn
QUOTE (Javao_s @ Jun 8 2012, 09:25 AM) *

use the following code:

Thanx
toni_lg
QUOTE (uf168 @ Jun 7 2012, 09:25 AM) *
Sorry i don't know.

gsgs
toni_lg
QUOTE (Leafjohn @ Jun 9 2012, 09:06 AM) *
QUOTE (Javao_s @ Jun 8 2012, 09:25 AM) *

use the following code:

Thanx

gg
toni_lg
QUOTE (uf168 @ Jun 7 2012, 09:25 AM) *
Sorry i don't know.

gsg
toni_lg

gsgs
toni_lg

gsgs
edwinjose_j
Waste airtel 2g is good
Leafjohn
Ask the customer care
soumikatoz
its vodafone live bro ok. Dial *444*5# to active it and dial *111# to know data balance
uf168
QUOTE (Javao_s @ Jun 8 2012, 08:55 AM) *

use the following code:

thanks for share nice info.
gourabguddu
call customer care..
akshaydutta_14
for settings sms All to 144
Nilaplayboy
It抯 really amazing! You get paid to open & read the contents of PaisaLive mails. You also receive special discount coupons, promotions and free passes to various events in your city.
Join now and get Rs. 99 instantly, just for joining. What more, as a special bonus you get paid for inviting your friends also!
Create your PaisaLive Account & refer your friends to earn launch referral bonus on every new registration
CLICK HERE
akshaydutta_14
spam.gif
yash_raj_singh
don know.....
google it.....thumbsup.gif
amitsood007
EDGE on VodafoneBack to Entertainment & Lifestyle
Introducing EDGE (Enhanced Data Rate for Global Evolution) - the latest technology to hit your Vodafone mobile phone yet. Enjoy superior quality services including audio and video, multimedia applications, speedier file downloads, digital image transfer and more. Now open up to a whole new experience - faster and more exciting than ever before.

How it works

With EDGE, you can enjoy 3G-like applications on a 2.5G technology and enjoy high-speed data applications. It boosts the speed and efficiency of our services, so that you can enjoy:

Video clips for longer durations
Speedier Multimedia Messaging (MMS)
Audio and video
Quicker game, ringtone and image downloads
File downloads
Faster internet access, and more

As services on GPRS evolve towards real-time applications, EDGE brings you the much-needed platform.

EDGE Vodafone FAQs
.Set up Vodafone live!To access Vodafone live! on your Vodafone GPRS mobile phone, all you need to do is to activate Vodafone live! and get the settings on your Vodafone mobile phone.

To activate

Postpaid customers: sms ACT VL to 111 (toll free).
Mumbai customers need to sms ACT VLZERO to 111 (toll free)
Prepaid customers: sms ACT VL to 144 (toll free).
There is no charge for activating Vodafone live!

To configure settings

As a new customer, you will automatically get the settings named Vodafone live! and Vodafone MMS when you put in your Vodafone SIM card into your mobile phone. Just save these settings.

In case you do not get the settings automatically, sms VL to 52586 (toll free) or click on the make of your mobile phone to figure out the manual settings:

Nokia
Samsung
Sony Ericsson

To log on to Vodafone live! from your Vodafone GPRS mobile phone

Just long press ´0´ on your Nokia phones
Launch the WAP browser & log on to http://live.vodafone.in from all other mobile phones

Compatible phones

EDGE works on a Nokia 9500, 9300, 7710, 6680, 6681, 6682, 6220, 6230, 6330 and 3220.

Note: Nokia 6220 does not support television clips

Note: Monthly rental is not applicable for customers in Dehi & NCR and Maharashtra and Goa (except Mumbai) circles.
lalji1561
....@amitsood,
....@soumikatoz,
Thanks. thumbsup.gif

Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
toni stop spammming here xd
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.