Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Symbian Theme Contest 83 - Madagascar
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2, 3
aliciawwp
Madagascar 3 is coming to cinema in this summer!! This time, they become the most wanted in Europe. Let's join the escape with Alex the lion, Marty, Melman, Gloria and others. This is going to be fun!! Let us make a cheerful theme for these happy animals and wish them luck! cheers.gif

Topic: Madagascar (Movie)
Description: No restriction. You can do related to Madagascar (Movie) would be fine !

If you are new, please read & understand the updated Rules and Guidelines for this contest.

A final entries thread will be opened shortly where you place your finalized theme previews. Once posted in final entries, you cannot alter them at all. Deadline for final entries will be Monday, 18 June, 0300 GMT.

In this thread you can post your work in progress to receive comments and suggestions from others and also give your comments on others work too.

If you have any other question, feel free to post them here and we will try to help. If you know themers (S60, Series 40, UIQ) who might be interested in joining us for some fun, please tell them & provide them with a link to this thread. Thank you for helping to keep STC alive.

CODE
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88

Here is the banner and link for STC.
CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88][img]http://www.dumpyourphoto.com/files3/85431/Kr8gCJXep.png[/img][/url]

Confirmed Participants:
1. princeabid708
2. coolpunee1411
3. Galina53
4. Nilaplayboy
5. 1990nick
6. __Naz__
7. princeabid708
8. tot_mondragon
9. Ratneshk57
10. mangotango7
11. protsenko2006
12. Jolansky
13. Yahont
14. Viola53
15. primavera77
16. Challenge to the winner! Add me in! =)

Happy theming! byebye.gif
princeabid708
add me in m on....my fav movie.

coolpunee1411
add me .....
Galina53
QUOTE (aliciawwp @ Jun 6 2012, 01:21 AM) *

Only Madagascar3 or any?
Nilaplayboy
Nice topic.Please add me in.
aliciawwp
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jun 6 2012, 12:47 PM) *
QUOTE (aliciawwp @ Jun 6 2012, 01:21 AM) *

Only Madagascar3 or any?

You can do any Madagascar movie theme. smile.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (aliciawwp @ Jun 7 2012, 03:10 AM) *
You can do any Madagascar movie theme. smile.gif

Thanks! I will use this picture as the basic, and for the menu I will make with heroes of a cartoon film.

kazjin
nice start i mean Nice wallpapaer Galina tongue.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (kazjin @ Jun 7 2012, 08:02 AM) *
nice start i mean Nice wallpapaer Galina tongue.gif

The main thing, it is good to finish! tongue.gif
Nilaplayboy
Add me in.Please
kazjin
and when U r going To finsih ur work :D Galina?
Galina53
QUOTE (kazjin @ Jun 7 2012, 06:41 PM) *
and when U r going To finsih ur work :D Galina?

I do not know. Now I do icons, and it occupies a lot of time.
RandyMabius
Happy theming friends,

I had launch a contest at cr.my
link is here. http://www.cr.my/page/contest/?cid=258

i invite you to join smile.gif
1990nick
GOOD TOPIC............. ADD ME IN ALICIA.... happy.gif
__Naz__
Hi to aLL.Here is my theme smile.gif

kazjin
Very cool NAZ
@galina Okay tongue.gif
__Naz__
thanks kazjin byebye.gif
Galina53
@Naz, your theme is very good, but I am am confused with date of creation of this theme. You know that on competition it is necessary to give only new themes?

kazjin
i guess just a changed wallpaper and little Bit stuff in SISCONTENT hmmm tongue.gif vendor name and stuff ... tongue.gif Nice tongue.gif easy way tongue.gif Nice Investigator tongue.gif Galina :D chck Out summer Contest tongue.gif loxl Princess tatnia also caught some one :D
Galina53
QUOTE (kazjin @ Jun 9 2012, 10:16 PM) *
i guess just a changed wallpaper and little Bit stuff in SISCONTENT hmmm tongue.gif vendor name and stuff ... tongue.gif Nice tongue.gif easy way tongue.gif Nice Investigator tongue.gif Galina :D chck Out summer Contest tongue.gif loxl Princess tatnia also caught some one :D

I therefore also began to check this theme what exactly so has thought.
kazjin
Hmm thats very Good Galina :D
princeabid708
@Naz nice and simple ..
princeabid708
hello friends here is my try ,,.

WELCOME TO MADAGASCAR

download madagascar for nokia s40 v6.

tot_mondragon
Hey Guys I'm New Here...
Can I Join???
princeabid708
yes its easy. and welcome...

kazjin
Bhut achay abid
Galina53
@Naz, I have to you the offer. Lay out a screenshot of the theme from the program to remove our doubts. Now my opinion unequivocal-you alter another's themes, and it is not admissible. I have looked at themes in your profile. You have themes with icons by IND190, which he did not give in free using.

Your silence will be acknowledgement of that you do not create a theme, and alter strangers. It is called THEFT.

@princeabid708, Magnificent theme! 10.gif clap.gif clap.gif
kazjin
nice sayiNg Galina :D
Ratneshk57
Add me ,please

Nice topic laugh.gif
tot_mondragon
PLease add me in surrender.gif
__Naz__
I do not have to prove anything. I spend it here only. Im not trying to prove myself.
Galina53
QUOTE (__Naz__ @ Jun 11 2012, 06:29 AM) *
I do not have to prove anything. I spend it here only. Im not trying to prove myself.

You cannot prove anything. You alter another's themes, sign their name, only date cannot replace. You used another's work. So should not be. It-infringement of copyrights. If you did themes independently, instead of altered, you would know-that this such. You prove itself from the bad party. With your themes it is impossible to participate in competition, it is not fair.

Alicia! I ask you to pay attention to "author" _Naz_.
protsenko2006
QUOTE (__Naz__ @ Jun 10 2012, 07:29 PM) *

on the competition you to do a new theme, but not to show the old theme here. We all spend time here, just be honest and fair. You took someone else's theme and rebuilt, it can be considered as theft. It is very bad idea!! spam.gif
kazjin
Galian u r so angry oops.gif locked.gif locked.gif
mangotango7
prince very beautiful bright theme! all details magnificent!

Alicia add me PLS

I will do Melman

imsagi
@LARA CUTE START clapping.gif
aliciawwp
@tot_mondragon, welcome to STC! cheers.gif grouphug.gif

@__Naz__, you must create a new theme to join STC, please submit a new theme to join this contest. Thanks!
Galina53
QUOTE (kazjin @ Jun 11 2012, 09:01 AM) *
Galian u r so angry oops.gif locked.gif locked.gif

I do not love a deceit.

_Naz_, Create themes in Carbide. We always are ready to help.

@Lara, nice start! thumbsup.gif
kazjin
Very cute Start LARA tongue.gif

ooh @Galina okaaaaaaaay :D
Galina53
My entry. smile.gif

Download
princeabid708
@ Galina53 .. looks very good nice details and thank you..
@ mangotango7 nice wall
__Naz__
Ok. Aliciawwp
Galina you're a good girl but a little angry smile.gif and I'm not a thief like jimitjaishwal
Galina53
QUOTE (__Naz__ @ Jun 12 2012, 03:17 AM) *
Ok. Aliciawwp
Galina you're a good girl but a little angry smile.gif and I'm not a thief like jimitjaishwal

Yes, I am angry, when use another's work. And you should recognise that alter another's themes. I to you once again suggest to do themes in Carbide, not to use siscontents. This program For a correcting theme for their personal use. Use of another's theme is theft. We at a forum learn to do the themes, instead of to alter strangers. You do not respect us, if consider that we can be deceived.
tot_mondragon
Here's My Entry

CLICKHERE
kazjin
Very cool GAlina
very nice Tot
tot_mondragon
@Kazjin
Thank you!
Viola53
@ princeabid708 - Very interesting topic! A great design! Excellent work! 10.gif
@ Galina53 - Very bright and colorful theme! Evokes positive emotions. Gorgeous work! thumbsup.gif 10.gif
@ tot_mondragon - Very good work! 10.gif
@ mangotango7 - Great start! thumbsup.gif 10.gif
mangotango7
Sanam Galina kazjin princeabid Viola many thanks!

Galina great work! super! amazing icons!

tot_mondragon very nice theme!

my theme

download

1990nick
@ princeabid708 - great design! Good work! clapping.gif clapping.gif
@ Galina53 -Brilliant colorful theme! Excellent work! wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif
@ tot_mondragon - Nice clapping.gif
@ mangotango7 - Great Theme clap.gif clap.gif
kazjin
wow Lara tongue.gif
1st One to liek it :D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.