Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Files Can Be Featured?
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion
Leafjohn
How can one file be featured?
Yoyocell
the featured file is a file that choose by an admin or gallmod. And if you paticipate in a contest and got won in that contest automatically your file will become featured thumbsup.gif
Leafjohn
Thanx once again for reply
As i don't have pc so i can't participate in contests.
rammugesh
QUOTE (Leafjohn @ May 27 2012, 04:12 AM) *

I can't understand. .Which contest. .Already my 2 files became featured. .How that happened?And how to make other files to featured. ?
Yoyocell
QUOTE (rammugesh @ May 29 2012, 08:36 PM) *

I can't understand. .Which contest. .Already my 2 files became featured. .How that happened?And how to make other files to featured. ?

you cant make your own file become featured, the only person can make those files become featured are admins or gallery mods thumbsup.gif if your file got many favorites and many people like your file then that your file may become featured smile.gif
christina86
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ May 29 2012, 04:57 PM) *

you cant make your own file become featured, the only person can make those files become featured are admins or gallery mods thumbsup.gif if your file got many favorites and many people like your file then that your file will become featured smile.gif

*may become featured
Yoyocell
QUOTE (christina86 @ May 30 2012, 03:27 AM) *
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ May 29 2012, 04:57 PM) *

you cant make your own file become featured, the only person can make those files become featured are admins or gallery mods thumbsup.gif if your file got many favorites and many people like your file then that your file will become featured smile.gif

*may become featured

Edited thumbsup.gif

thanks smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.