Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pc Not Installing
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Questions & Answers
Javao_s
SO almost two weeks before i installed windows xp on my pc and removed windows 7. But from that day my phone is not being detected by pc. It shows new hardware nokia 2700 classic found. Installing hardware. And then the message shows could not install driver software correctly. I'm so boared from that day. So plz tell me how to avoid this problem wallbash.gif rifle.gif
Yoyocell
have you installed nokia pc suite in your computer? If not try to install it and i may solve your problem thumbsup.gif

Download
Javao_s
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ May 21 2012, 02:00 PM) *
have you installed nokia pc suite in your computer? If not try to install it and i may solve your problem thumbsup.gif

Download

got pc suite and ovi suite as well. But when my pc isn't installing the driver software the pc suite shows "click here to connect phone" but still then it doesn't detect my phone. Which means i can't use it
Yoyocell
try to reinstall the nokia and ovi suite, if it still not working please feedback on my profile thumbsup.gif
uf168
follow to yoyo.
waqarqureshi
QUOTE (Javao_s @ May 21 2012, 02:52 PM) *
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ May 21 2012, 02:00 PM) *

Download

got pc suite and ovi suite as well. But when my pc isn't installing the driver software the pc suite shows "click here to connect phone" but still then it doesn't detect my phone. Which means i can't use it

ADD ALL Files AS A Favourites MY Friend Please Please

WWE Superstars
African Lion
Police
Octro Talk
Sony Xperia
Nimbuzz
Google
Ghost
The GAME
Power MP3
vadheeu
use nokia Pc suite
vadheeu
use nokia Pc suite
vadheeu
use nokia Pc suite
vadheeu
use nokia Pc suite
vadheeu
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ May 21 2012, 12:30 PM) *

Download

wink.gif
ajayc7
Try to install the latest version of Nokia suite. Because it installs all the drivers required for your phone. By the way whats your phone model?
itsmeadi
download new pc suite
MobileRazor
QUOTE (Javao_s @ May 21 2012, 11:04 AM) *
SO almost two weeks before i installed windows xp on my pc and removed windows 7. But from that day my phone is not being detected by pc. It shows new hardware nokia 2700 classic found. Installing hardware. And then the message shows could not install driver software correctly. I'm so boared from that day. So plz tell me how to avoid this problem wallbash.gif rifle.gif

download the newer version of ovi suite from www.nikia.com and also update your framework version or update your antivirus... then it will be fine if you have question then ask in my profile...
I faced this type of problem what you felt..
iqbalhsn20
QUOTE (MobileRazor @ Dec 24 2012, 04:36 PM) *
QUOTE (Javao_s @ May 21 2012, 11:04 AM) *

download the newer version of ovi suite from www.nikia.com and also update your framework version or update your antivirus... then it will be fine if you have question then ask in my profile...
I faced this type of problem what you felt..

yes i also got this problem. Thats y i just remove xp and reinstall 7
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.