Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Iphone Questions
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Questions & Answers
ssivic
If you have any questions regarding iPhone (any model), problem, or issue, don't hesitate to ask! I'm a huge Apple enthusiast, and I pretty mush know everything about iPhones (software or hardware).

So any:
  • software problem (wont start, stops working....)
  • Jailbreaking & unlocking
  • Repairing your iPhone

Feel free to ask smile.gif

p.s. I will try to respond as quickly as possible. If there is by any chance I don't know the answer I will do my best to look into it, and help you the best I can smile.gif
Yoyocell
nice thread mate thumbsup.gif its a good thread thumbsup.gif hope member will come to here and get solve their problem smile.gif anyway congrats to this thread clapping.gif
mmabina
i recently purchased an unlocked iphone 3gs from amazon. It is currently jailbroken (untethered) and unlocked at OS 4.1 enabling me to use overseas. what is the latest OS that I can Jailbreak (untethered) and unlock my 3gs phone?
mmabina
QUOTE (mmabina @ May 18 2012, 03:19 AM) *
i recently purchased an unlocked iphone 3gs from amazon. It is currently jailbroken (untethered) and unlocked at OS 4.1 enabling me to use overseas. what is the latest OS that I can Jailbreak (untethered) and unlock my 3gs phone?

Also, how do I upload a theme I downloaded to my PC to my iphone?
ssivic
@mmabina
You can currently upgrade up to 5.1 to have unthetered jailbreak & preserve baseband to save unlock. But my advice would be to wait for a week or so, because than the unthetered jailbreak for the latest iOS 5.1.1 will be available.
mmabina
QUOTE (ssivic @ May 18 2012, 04:19 AM) *
@mmabina
You can currently upgrade up to 5.1 to have unthetered jailbreak & preserve baseband to save unlock. But my advice would be to wait for a week or so, because than the unthetered jailbreak for the latest iOS 5.1.1 will be available.

Thanks. My phone came with with 4.1 on it, so when i connected it to itunes it upgraded the OS to 5.1.1 (i think). I was ony able to do a tehethered jailbreak there, but no unlock. I downloaded an app called SAM, but when I used it I got some crazy message saying my phone was factory locked and couldn't be "hacktivated". When the new 5.1 OS comes out next week do all these issues go away?
ssivic
@mmabina

SAM unlock worked only for little more than a week, than Apple updated its servers. The thing is that if you bought unlocked iPhone from Amazon as you state in your previous post than there is no need for unlocking. Once more, my suggestion is to wait for unthetered jailbreak that will come on 5.1.1. The problem will be if you updated your baseband along with your software. Than I can't guarantee you unlock with unltrasnow/SAM/or and other software free unlocks.
adrian1260
guys...about the thems here on mobile 9 they are really so nice and very amazing..but how can i download themes, to iphone 4?? should it be jailbreaked first?? before i get the themes or even its on a normal phase i can ?? but how?/
symbiantweets
yeah.. Its petty useful thread. Big thanks for you smile.gif
pink_sky
Hi Junior admin bro can we upgrade os symbian to ios iphone hope you know that very well loll :D
pink_sky
Just kidding bro hope you don't angry on me :D
pink_sky
I am very glad to know that we have a iphone genious in mobile9 cool.gif
pink_sky
I am very glad to know that we have a iphone genious in mobile9 cool.gif
uf168
how can i use my iphone as modem for pc.
itsmeadi
it`s batter to go to istore
klembo
OK please help. I have a CRUZ 301, and I am trying to find a compass app for it. I've downloaded and tried virtually everything on this website, and nothing works, even though the apps listed are for my tablet. Have any suggestions? Thank you for your time

QUOTE (ssivic @ May 17 2012, 01:42 AM) *
If you have any questions regarding iPhone (any model), problem, or issue, don't hesitate to ask! I'm a huge Apple enthusiast, and I pretty mush know everything about iPhones (software or hardware).

So any:
  • software problem (wont start, stops working....)
  • Jailbreaking & unlocking
  • Repairing your iPhone

Feel free to ask smile.gif

p.s. I will try to respond as quickly as possible. If there is by any chance I don't know the answer I will do my best to look into it, and help you the best I can smile.gif

amitsood007
byebye.gif gathering.gif clap.gif
dd-666
how can I extract the music from my iphone
MJS60
QUOTE (dd-666 @ Mar 24 2013, 12:53 AM) *
how can I extract the music from my iphone

Apple makes it difficult to do this so you must get a program to do it for you.

Here are a few of my favorites.

1. Tansee iPhone Copy.
2. <spam snipped> iPhoneMagic.
3. DiskAid

If you look around you should be able to find a place to download them from
some place on the Net.
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
how to make an new iphone be neverlocked?
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
nice usefull topic
urstrinath
Hi SSIVIC
i am new to iPhone can any one please help me how to transfer pictures and songs from my laptop to my iPhone
Thanks InAdnvance
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.