Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How About Ebook
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion > V6 Suggestions
kenjimuramasa
hey... i'm new here and maybe someone suggested this already. but, since there is no search engine in this forum, i don't know for sure.

however, why is it that there are no downloadable ebooks? in jar, pdf or txt format?

thanks. hope to enjoy my stay in this forum.
HeavensCloud
Most of EBooks uploaded were in epub format....pdf format is available in gallery as well but only few...for jar format they were uploaded in apps/java category..For txt format rare to find....

see some of them here:

CLICK HERE
spacegirl70
Thanks, can you get me this book please?: The Immortals of Meluha by Amish Tripathi and not in epub.

Thanks,
SS

QUOTE (HeavensCloud @ May 14 2012, 09:56 PM) *
Most of EBooks uploaded were in epub format....pdf format is available in gallery as well but only few...for jar format they were uploaded in apps/java category..For txt format rare to find....

see some of them here:

CLICK HERE

Leafjohn
Ebooks are very much in epub format
prashanthdcunha
U may rather try to download a third party application to convert epub format files to the file format supported by your device.
vadheeu
QUOTE (spacegirl70 @ Jul 22 2012, 11:07 PM) *
Thanks, can you get me this book please?: The Immortals of Meluha by Amish Tripathi and not in epub.

Thanks,
SS

see some of them here:

CLICK HERE

@Spece girl
u cn serch it on here...!!
vadheeu
QUOTE (spacegirl70 @ Jul 22 2012, 11:07 PM) *

Thanks,
SS

see some of them here:

CLICK HERE

@Spece girl
u cn serch it on here...!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.