Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dictionary For Touch Screen Phones
mobile9 Forum > Downloads > Softwares
Bekoav
Hey guys,
have been trying to get a dictionary that could work in my phone (I have nokia 701) but can't get any. I have especially looked for msdict, the symbian version; it installs and opens but it exits once you change the orientation; or just after you open a word.
When I installed the java version, it didn't exit, but it then it didn't give me an interface to type either. Am really stumped. I am sure they are others experiencing the same problems.
Please can anyone of you guys tell me what to do or send me a link to a dictionary I can download. I am in med school, so I need medical dictionary most.
Thanks.
vikrant_pc
QUOTE (Bekoav @ May 12 2012, 03:46 PM) *
Hey guys,
have been trying to get a dictionary that could work in my phone (I have nokia 701) but can't get any. I have especially looked for msdict, the symbian version; it installs and opens but it exits once you change the orientation; or just after you open a word.
When I installed the java version, it didn't exit, but it then it didn't give me an interface to type either. Am really stumped. I am sure they are others experiencing the same problems.
Please can anyone of you guys tell me what to do or send me a link to a dictionary I can download. I am in med school, so I need medical dictionary most.
Thanks.

try free,offline mobile dictionary at
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/478968/

It's a free, offline, java, English explanatory dictionary application for feature phones with approximately 34,000 word definitions that allows users to search meanings and save multiple bookmarks. Latest version of application supports touch screen, has auto completion feature and allows changing of font size. This light weight, easy to use app is compatible with all java supported phones.
Bekoav
Thanks man. Will try it now.
iBelle_SE
Also try this one QT enabled Dictinoary - QTranslate works as google translater
Get it here
Q Translate
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.