Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Date When You Joined M9
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Lounge
Pages: 1, 2
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
What's the date when you joined M9? smile.gif I joined at 7-March 11 thumbsup.gif
FanSteaua25
I joined at 31-December-11
TBaco
I Don't Remember The Date Actually But I Know It Was In October last,I was taking part in exams!!! tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
Was getting fed up of revising so I just created my account to "relax a bit" happy.gif happy.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
And I know I'm such a lazy person!!! cool.gif happy.gif happy.gif wink.gif tongue.gif
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
I wonder what I'll do when I'll have exams 'cause I'm addicted to M9 laugh.gif
TBaco
QUOTE (Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε @ May 6 2012, 01:18 AM) *
I wonder what I'll do when I'll have exams 'cause I'm addicted to M9 laugh.gif

Well That's What I Wonder Too My Dear Because I'm Also Addicted To M9!!! happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
san-sagar
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
cool clap.gif until now only 2011 here laugh.giftongue.gif
Aeronitor
On 3rd of January 2012 haha.gif
@Teenou - I'm also addicted to m9 forum when i've first visited and seen the big world of m9 Forum haha.gif
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
wow!! and you have many badges clapping.gif you was really fast in making points, you're also a great designer wow.gif
I needed a year to learn all I know now and still I have many things to learn laugh.gif
Congrats!
TBaco
QUOTE (Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε @ May 8 2012, 07:45 PM) *
wow!! and you have many badges clapping.gif you was really fast in making points, you're also a great designer wow.gif
I needed a year to learn all I know now and still I have many things to learn laugh.gif
Congrats!

Now That's Entirely true My Dear,He's Really Very Fast In Obtaining Points As He's Indeed Very Creative And Hard Working!!! happy.gif
I've Never Seen Someone Progressing At Such A Rate! blink.gif wacko.gif wow.gif wow.gif
I really Wonder What He Takes As Food This Guy!!! rolleyes.gif happy.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif
Congrats Aero!!! clapping.gif clapping.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Aeronitor
@Colourfull - That's Nothing but My Elder Brother is in a Game Developing Company He Teach Me PS and Audacity. All Credit Goes to Him happy.gif
@Teenou - Making Achievement Points Is not Much Harder laugh.gif You Just Need to use m9 8 hours of a Day ! laugh.gif That's Why i'm Addicted to it happy.gif
TBaco
@Teenou - Making Achievement Points Is not Much Harder. You Just Need to use m9 8 hours of a Day ! That's Why i'm Addicted to it

@Aero - I Wish I Could Have Used It 8 Hours Per Day...But Then My Dad Won't Spare Me!!! tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
I Will Wait for the Holidays to come then!!! tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif happy.gif
injamul_ahmed
Guys u don't need to know or remember the date of join RC... bcoz it's already written wink.gif u can see it in left side after ur Avatar & badge...

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 5366093
TBaco
QUOTE (injamul_ahmed @ May 13 2012, 07:10 PM) *
Guys u don't need to know or remember the date of join RC... bcoz it's already written wink.gif u can see it in left side after ur Avatar & badge...

I Thought It represented The Date Of Entry In The Forum... laugh.gif
Anyway,Thanks Friend! happy.gif
I Was Still Thinking About The Date! wacko.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
Aeronitor
QUOTE (injamul_ahmed @ May 13 2012, 09:10 AM) *

i know it Shad tongue.gif But we are just registering our Joined dates laugh.gif
injamul_ahmed
hahah laugh.giflaugh.gif
LordOfLightning
2 Years since joining M9
still i suck in making a ringtone
laugh.gif
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
QUOTE (LordOfLightning @ May 15 2012, 07:11 AM) *
2 Years since joining M9
laugh.gif

I don't know less how to do that laugh.gif
Aeronitor
QUOTE (Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε @ May 15 2012, 12:48 PM) *
2 Years since joining M9
laugh.gif

What You Don't Know How to Make Ringtones wacko.gif
LordOfLightning
@aero
oh cme on bro
it just means i dont know how to make a perfect ringtone

lol
......!.!!!!
TBaco
QUOTE (Aeronitor @ May 16 2012, 08:42 AM) *
2 Years since joining M9
laugh.gif

Well It Happens...I Was Also Like You ohmy.gif ...But It Doesn't Mean You Can't Do It At All...
Just Give A Try... smile.gif Accept The Criticisms Of Others... happy.gif Persevere... weightlift.gif Because Failure Is A Stepping Stone Towards Success! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif happy.gif
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
QUOTE (Aeronitor @ May 16 2012, 06:42 PM) *
2 Years since joining M9
laugh.gif

I know to make ringtones, I don't know how to convert into mp3
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
QUOTE (TBaco @ May 17 2012, 01:46 AM) *
2 Years since joining M9
laugh.gif

Well It Happens...I Was Also Like You ohmy.gif ...But It Doesn't Mean You Can't Do It At All...
Just Give A Try... smile.gif Accept The Criticisms Of Others... happy.gif Persevere... weightlift.gif Because Failure Is A Stepping Stone Towards Success! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif happy.gif

Thank you very much for advice and encouragement notworthy.gif
TBaco
QUOTE (Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε @ May 16 2012, 03:51 PM) *
QUOTE (TBaco @ May 17 2012, 01:46 AM) *
2 Years since joining M9
laugh.gif

Thank you very much for advice and encouragement notworthy.gif

Mention Not My dear!!! happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif
Aeronitor
@Colorfull - All You Need is "Audacity" and soon you'll be a Great Deejay ! thumbsup.gif
Mixing is Fun ! happy.gif
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
QUOTE (Aeronitor @ May 17 2012, 02:15 AM) *
@Colorfull - All You Need is "Audacity" and soon you'll be a Great Deejay ! thumbsup.gif
Mixing is Fun ! happy.gif

yes, with audacity is not hard but I don't know to convert with "Lame MP3 encoder"
I think I didn't found the right one.
ssivic
I feel old in this topic smile.gif

14-December 2006
Aeronitor
@Colorfull - LINK You can find the latest version of LAME MP3 Encoder thumbsup.gif Extract it with the help of WinRAR or Other Extracting Programs. When Audacity Asks for LAME MP3 Encoder then Browse it to the File Where it is Extracted thumbsup.gif
Happy Ringtoning and Mixing thumbsup.gif

@Ssivic - Woohoo Glad To Meet You brother notworthy.gif
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
@Aero notworthy.gif thank you very much for help, but please check the link; it doesn't works to me
@Ssivic wow! wow.gif that't great; I think you saw more versions of m9 clap.gif I wish I could learn about m9 with more time ago.
Aeronitor
LINK Updated, Just Wait For 5 Secs Download will start Automatically thumbsup.gif
ssivic
@Aero

Nice to meet you too smile.gif

@'Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε

Yes I saw few versions of M9, as it evolved smile.gif And I am proud to be a member for such long time and known so much great ppl with amazing skills in music, art..... smile.gif Feel free to ask if you need some info about the old m9 smile.gif
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
@Aero Thank you very much smile.gif
@ssivic Great, thank you smile.gif
Aeronitor
@ssvic - Who Started M9 ? and What was the idea to create it ? if you have some Screenshots of old m9 versions can you provide it please ? smile.gif
@Colorfull - My Pleasure
ssivic
Well M9 was started by Expert_21 or Patrick, and it was made as idea to give members from all around the world free content for their phones. And in time m9 evolved a great community, and was the best site for thememaking and costum ringtone making. We have a vast amount of talented people. the rest s history.

I only managed to found two pictures of old m9. The firs one can give you idea how profiles looked like, and the second one is showing how PM system worked few years ago smile.gif

It's not much but you can see a glimpse of a M9 history smile.gif

EDIT: p.s. I just realized I had Windows XP back than. It was before Vista and Win 7 :D
Leafjohn
I was using m9 as a visitor in my 9th class and at the end I joined m9 with my email.
M9 was a great guide to me.When I buyed my mobile I was unhappy.I thought I can't do anything in it but by M9 I'm very happy with my phone.
Thanx to M9
Aeronitor
@ssvic - Expert21 hmm.. I found His First Announcement of 03-OCT-2003 its every OLD ! wow.gif Thanks For The Info and Screenshots notworthy.gif m9 was Pretty Popular from the starting happy.gif
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
@ssivic Wow! wow.gif M9 was so different! I always liked "My Interests" I feel sorry that now we don't have it anymore on our profiles.
@leafjohn Great smile.gif in which year?
Yoyocell
I joined when it was 2009..and here i have an screenshot,it was the v5 of mobile9 look like thumbsup.gif

Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
@Yoyocell Great clap.gif thank you for screenshot smile.gif I really forgot how it looked the profiles in v5
Yoyocell
yaps smile.gif I really remember those old things here smile.gif I also remember the trophies place that can be see by everyone and some old badges too laugh.gif
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
that's good smile.giflaugh.gif
manola2
my very first time here was really long time ago.. first i just downloaded some themes and softwares for my nokia smile.gif then i got enough to wait for uploading and i made my account here. Username.. hmm.. i was in Poland then, and next to me slept my sisters dog - manola laugh.gif so i just used it as my nick here and it is like this untill now smile.gif
My first a/c was just manola, i made it 1.11.2006 here ohmy.gif and i didnt use it much.. thats why i forgot my password there and i couldnt log in.. now even my mail used there doesnt exist, so i lost my acces.. when i bought a new phone i came back here.. thats why i made this 2nd a/c (5.2.2009) .. manola2.. and here i am wink.gif byebye.gif
mohamedali05
i discouvered m9 in 2005-2006 , i was downloading apps & other stuff for my SE from m9,Z.edge,getjar,mobiles24 but didnt created my id (Mohamedali05=that is name of my kid) untill October 2010 , and hmmm i'm also addicted to m9 .
PS :m9 was created in February 16, 2003 and the owner if i am not wrong is : Patrick
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
@Ahmed bro great clap.gif so you're an old member clap.gif
rutare
i joined........23 octomber 2011...........thank you far asking.......best topic 10.gif
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
@Alex thank you very much smile.gif
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
QUOTE (manola2 @ Jun 3 2012, 03:11 AM) *
My first a/c was just manola, i made it 1.11.2006

Another old member clap.gif I'm jealous on you, old members laugh.gif I wish I could learn about M9 with more time ago smile.gif
Aeronitor
@Yoyo - Thanks for the Shots..
@Joanna - Joanna is better than manola wink.gif
@Ali - You have a Son ! wow.gif
@Alex - Glad to see you here bro happy.gif
@Colorfull - This Topic Rocking !! Some of Most Popular and old M9ers are here !! wow.gif
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
@Aero Yes wow.gif is so good to see many people here clap.gif I'm happy
Yoyocell
Aero - Whose are those old members? tongue.gif am I? laugh.gif I'm not old here but I'm a gold member here laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.