Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bluetooth Bh-214
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Accessories
kinghmh
what do you know about nokia bluetooth headphones bh-214????? grouphug.gif
Aeronitor
Nokia Bluetooth headset is not good use Samsung Headsets it can pair any Bluetooth enabled Device
Slash2604
QUOTE (slash2601 @ jun 16 2012, 10:27 AM) *
Nokia Bluetooth headset is not good use Samsung Headsets it can pair any Bluetooth enabled Device

Leafjohn
I'm using a samsung bluetooth and it is very good especially it battery
JadeJude
I use that. Believe me, it is a lightweight headset and can manage calls with easy-to-use keys and connect any headphones via the additional 3.5mm jack. You can download the guide PDF from Nokia website.
uf168
QUOTE (JadeJude @ Aug 22 2012, 11:50 AM) *
I use that. Believe me, it is a lightweight headset and can manage calls with easy-to-use keys and connect any headphones via the additional 3.5mm jack. You can download the guide PDF from Nokia website.

Yes agree above.
alicebeautex
QUOTE (uf168 @ Oct 11 2012, 09:04 AM) *
QUOTE (JadeJude @ Aug 22 2012, 11:50 AM) *

Yes agree above.

Oh, thanks for the information,...
pink_sky
I am not with aero thumbdown.gif Samsung's all products sucks Use Nokia's bluetooth headset thumbsup.gif
taniya_ahmed
nokia bluetooth is not good at all. i like samsung headsets i have four bluetooth headset.
two of them nokia and the rest two is samsung byebye.gif
taniya_ahmed
nokia bluetooth is not good at all. i like samsung headsets i have four bluetooth headset.
taniya_ahmed
taniya_ahmed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.