Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please Help Me! :/
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Chat, Tutorials & Resources
izzaclarin
Hi Guys, so my concern is that I want this eBook so bad but it was uploaded in epub format which unfortunately is not compatible with my phone (samsung 5233W). That is why I want to ask you guys if anyone of you knows a software that converts epub to java?? thanks in advance.. smile.gif
hannaysharru
QUOTE (izzaclarin @ May 1 2012, 09:19 AM) *
Hi Guys, so my concern is that I want this eBook so bad but it was uploaded in epub format which unfortunately is not compatible with my phone (samsung 5233W). That is why I want to ask you guys if anyone of you knows a software that converts epub to java?? thanks in advance.. smile.gif

U GO TO SOFT PEDIYA WEBSITE AND THEN U GET IT byebye.gif
ikkusummers
QUOTE (izzaclarin @ May 1 2012, 12:49 PM) *

1st I downloaded the epub file then convert it to html using AVS epub converter then open the converted file --> copy the text and paste to notepad ==> use Mjbookmaker to make it an Ebook (.jar/java) weightlift.gif I know its a lot of work but if you want it might as well work for it! clap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.