Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nokia Symbian Belle Updates For N8,e7,x7,c6-01,e6,oro,500 Etc.
mobile9 Forum > Downloads > Softwares
lunaergonomics
Hi friends,
I got informed that Nokia launched it Symbian Belle updates for S60 series phones like Nokia N8,Nokia E7,Nokia E6,Nokia C6-01,Nokia C7,Nokia X7,Nokia oro,Nokia 500,Nokia 603,,Nokia 701,Nokia 700 etc.
few phones already comes in market with Belle updates.
I recently updated my Nokia E7 phone from Symbian Anna to Symbian Belle. i updated to get the indian languages support on phone. but it still not provide me Indian languages except Hindi. the good part is that it fixed the Hindi language rendering issue. like character will not overlap now. clap.gif

Pros:
*Better touch support in Belle.
*Good looking user interface.
*Multiple home screens.
*Hindi language font available with good rendering engine.
*Organized menu options.
*Menu button available on screen.

Steps to Install Belle updates: rules.gif
1.Download Compatible Nokia suite for your phone. from Nokia support:http://www.nokia.com/in-en/support/downloads/
2.Install Nokia suite on your PC. (your C:\ drive must have more than 1.5 GB)
3.After installation connect your phone with PC through Data/USB cable. (put SIM inside phone)
4.Take backup of your phone by clicking backup button it save all you messages, contacts, music & other documents in your PC.
5.After finishing this click on software update button. in between it will ask you to sign in. sign in if already registered. if not then create account or skip it.
6. Installation will take in progress. it take 1 hr. in my case.
7. During installation phone will automatically restart couple of times. you will get messages on computer screen.

through above mention process, you can easily update your phone to Nokia Symbian Belle and take advantages of new features.
Now start typing SMS in Hindi using PaniniKeypad, you will get Hindi fonts after this Belle update to your phone.
Download Here: http://www.PaniniKeypad.com/download.php

Kindly share your feedback & experiences that help other member of mobile9.

पाणिनि कीपैड : सभी भारतीय भाषाओं में लिखना अब और आसान .....|

lunaergonomics
After upgrading to Nokia Symbian Belle for N8, Hindi typing on phone will look like as in image.
before upgrading characters were overlapping or break. But after upgrade the good quality Hindi font present in phone.
Now you can use Hindi PaniniKeypad on Nokia N8, to type in Hindi quite easily.
clap.gif

Smart Prediction that makes your typing experience quite fast & easy..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.