Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Symbian Theme Contest 79 - Occupations
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2, 3
aliciawwp
What is the job you wanted to do when you are a kid? A lawyer? An firefighter? or a doctor? In these two weeks, we are going to do a special topic for STC 79. Make a theme for your favorite occupation! No matter the occupation is what you doing now or you want to be in the future, you can do anything you like. By the way, as a appreciation to all hard-working people of the world, please tag "Labor Day" when you upload your theme. Thank you! cheers.gif

Topic: Occupation
Description: No restriction. Anything related to occupation would be fine !

If you are new, please read & understand the updated Rules and Guidelines for this contest.

A final entries thread will be opened shortly where you place your finalized theme previews. Once posted in final entries, you cannot alter them at all. Deadline for final entries will be Monday, 23 April, 0300 GMT.

In this thread you can post your work in progress to receive comments and suggestions from others and also give your comments on others work too.

If you have any other question, feel free to post them here and we will try to help. If you know themers (S60, Series 40, UIQ) who might be interested in joining us for some fun, please tell them & provide them with a link to this thread. Thank you for helping to keep STC alive.

CODE
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88

Here is the banner and link for STC.
CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88][img]http://www.dumpyourphoto.com/files3/85431/Kr8gCJXep.png[/img][/url]

Confirmed Participants:
1. mkraj25
2. shusdm2
3. Galina53
4. Gbk668
5. Ranjithmr
6. magicas1
7. mangotango7
8. sonythemescreation
9. bkrm_dahal
10. kazjin
11. vinothvardha
12. BENnGWEN
13. akhtarmis
14. protsenko2006
15. Viola53
16. RandyMabius
17. nazarenko
18. imsagi
19. Challenge to the winner! Add me in! =)

Happy theming! byebye.gif
mkraj25
I always wanted to be an aeronautical engineer. I will try to make spacecraft theme. Add me in dear alicia smile.gif

Btw, very nice Topic clapping.gifclapping.gif
shusdm2
wow nice topic!!!!! 10.gif
gathering.gif add me in weightlift.gif
shusdm2
i go with sports! wub.gif
shusdm2
first look of my theme!!! gathering.gif

I wanted to be an sportsman! wub.gif
shusdm2
my entry!

screensaver

wait

download
Galina53
Hi to all! I want to make a theme with the clown. smile.gif
Galina53
@shusdm2, very good works! thumbsup.gif
Gbk668
I AM IN ...
LET'S SEE IF CAN FIND A WALL OR ELSE I WILL MAKE IT MYSELF !
san-sagar
@ shudm . .nice theme mate .

@gallina . . . you wanted to become clown he he he
Galina53
QUOTE (san-sagar @ Apr 13 2012, 11:22 AM) *
@gallina . . . you wanted to become clown he he he

No, I wanted to sell ice-cream in circus! laugh.gif
Ranjithmr
Let ME in... grouphug.gif byebye.gif weightlift.gif
aliciawwp
@shusdm2, nice team bro! thumbsup.gif
@Ranjithmr, welcome abroad! smile.gif
@galina, i like clown too! Looking forward to see your work! laugh.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (aliciawwp @ Apr 13 2012, 11:01 PM) *
@galina, i like clown too! Looking forward to see your work! laugh.gif

The theme with the clown will be, only a picture I have made another. With this the theme has not turned out.smile.gif
shusdm2
thank you for all comments
magicas1
@ shusdm great theme like it very much

@ alicia add me to I am in to the circus

gallery link http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2538998/
Galina53
@magicas1, exelent theme,Mag! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
magicas1
@ thank you so much galina happy you like it:wub:
san-sagar

@galina -oh ,ok ! Got it !

@ magy -exellent theme ,love the design.
Sonythemescreation
add me plz.... alica,,
Galina53
Hi to all! This is my preview.

Download
mangotango7
shusdm2 very good theme! i like idea! clap.gif
magi wow! amazing wally! magnificent design, all details liked!
Galina super! all details are pleasant to me! and icons and buttons! great wally!
mangotango7
Alicia add me PLS

my theme

jolansky
shus, thats good, just the gray text is messing up with the white background/bar thumbsup.gif

mom,,,always unique color combo,,,magnificent wow.gif wow.gif clapping.gif

galina,,,very colorful,,,all details are perfectly matching, super wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif

lara,,,my fav cartoon character,,,fantastic theme wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif
mangotango7
Thank you my dear Jolly! wub.gif I'm happy!
magicas1
@ galina wonderful theme exellent all i harmony

@ mangotango WOW I love it all the little perfect details
fantastic theme

@mango,joly thank you so much wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Galina53
Lara,Jolly,Mag thanks you so much!

Lara, Magnificent theme, the amusing boatman, pleasant design. clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif thumbsup.gif
mangotango7
Magi Galina thank you very much! I am glad that was pleasant!
AnshuVaid
@Magicas That's a beautiful theme..I love the decorations u made on the keys..I wish if u could share the secret how to draw these decorations..smile.gif..And yes..lovely animation too! 10.gif
@galina beautiful and colourful theme ..looks happy n vibrant like the clown 10.gif
@ MangoTango Ah the boat man...reminds me of the most melodious song of India cinema in Boat ...Awesome theme.. 10.gif

I m a fashion designer by profession and always wanted to be a fashion designer only..so will try something on it though i have quite busy days this time..busy in summer collections and fabric..smile.gif ..i will try my best to complete by deadline
Gbk668
MY PC CRASHED , ALL WORK GONE, TRYING TO REPAIR IT AND MAKING MY THEME ALL OOVER AGAIN
bkrm_dahal
mangotango7 beautiful design ...i love it..... clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
Galina53 beautiful work..... wow.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif wow.gif
magicas1 awesome job.... clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
shusdm2 nice work.... clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
My try

screensaver

Galina53
@bkrm_dahal, thank you, but i have remarks on your theme. In a calendar it is not visible active number. I do not understand your colour score on a font.

Whence this colour undertook? White colour on it is light to a grey substrate it is not visible.

bkrm_dahal
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Apr 17 2012, 09:37 PM) *
@bkrm_dahal, thank you, but i have remarks on your theme. In a calendar it is not visible active number. I do not understand your colour score on a font.

Whence this colour undertook? White colour on it is light to a grey substrate it is not visible.

Galina53 thank u so much for u comment.....i dont no why i cn choose colour....readability is always a problm wth my theme....
i ll try my best to make my theme more readable.....thank u 1ce more.......laugh.gif
AnshuVaid
@shusdm2 hey i could just see ur theme..it'sso lovely..it was not loading before on my pc..Sorry for late comments but i wanted to make it my own comment..
Love the zoozoo cricketer... 10.gif awesome theme
nazarenko
'shusdm2' cute theme!
'magicas1' excellent! I love it!
'Galina53' wow! colorfull theme! very beautiful, wonderful work!
'mangotango7' nice theme! very interesting occupation!
magicas1
@ bkrm good theme follow galinas advice

@ anshuvaid thank you so much for liking my work i amnot the right person to ask laugh.gif as i dont use photoshop! and my program from 2004 paint shop pro is very limited in effects but i find pics and elements on the net rezize change colour add some drop shadow ao its nothing advaced most people use brushes in photoshop for the barwork and elements

fashiondesigner thats a cool job its fantastic when you have found what you want to do in life
jolansky
bkrm...these are just friendly suggestions so you can improve your themeing skills

1. you used so many text colors, red, pink, light pink, red, white and black,,,reduce it to only 2 or three, for me black white and red are fitting colors on your theme,,,because apparently these are the colors that are present in your wallpaper

2. your menu wallpaper is so busy,,it is the reason why is there always readability issues in your theme, why are there white particles in there??,,you can fade more of your menu background,,,give importance to the text,,to make your theme more functional,

3. galina is right,,, you used a highlight that is gray and use a white text? black text is better in that

4. avoid using images in your highlights,,,they mess up with your text,,,but you can use images in your highlights ,,,just try to fade them out,,,,again give importance to the text not to the background

i know this will be a great theme,,if you only follow us,,,you have a beautiful wally and matching icons as well
kazjin
Add me Alica
Here is my entrey
I wanted To b a Fighteeeeeeeer :D
vinothvardha
hi alicia is this image acceptable...
jolansky
kazjin,,,fighter??is that an occupation????

vino,,,what occupation will that be?
vinothvardha
@jolly: this is the image of clown... ;)got tis in devinart tongue.gif
jolansky
vino,,,also clown??? ohmy.gif she will startle the kids ha ha!! tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
mkraj25
mangotango7 lovely micky mouse, nice idea clapping.gifclapping.gif
Galina53 superb theme as well as colorful work clapping.gifclapping.gif
magicas1 awesome theme & preview is matching as usual, good work mom clapping.gifclapping.gif
shusdm2 very nice work bro, keep going clapping.gifclapping.gif
bkrm nice, but follow others advice thumbsup.gif

my start with airforce thumbsup.gif, space ship theme did not worked out tongue.gif
jolansky
thats pretty awesome MK!!!!!,,,,,im so excited to see the rest! clapping.gif thumbsup.gif wow.gif wow.gif
bkrm_dahal
QUOTE (jolansky @ Apr 18 2012, 03:05 AM) *
bkrm...these are just friendly suggestions so you can improve your themeing skills

1. you used so many text colors, red, pink, light pink, red, white and black,,,reduce it to only 2 or three, for me black white and red are fitting colors on your theme,,,because apparently these are the colors that are present in your wallpaper

2. your menu wallpaper is so busy,,it is the reason why is there always readability issues in your theme, why are there white particles in there??,,you can fade more of your menu background,,,give importance to the text,,to make your theme more functional,

3. galina is right,,, you used a highlight that is gray and use a white text? black text is better in that

4. avoid using images in your highlights,,,they mess up with your text,,,but you can use images in your highlights ,,,just try to fade them out,,,,again give importance to the text not to the background

i know this will be a great theme,,if you only follow us,,,you have a beautiful wally and matching icons as well

thak u so much jolansky.....for these wounderful suggestions.....i ll improve my theme......laugh.giflaugh.gif.....
Sonythemescreation
My ThemeI want to be a Rockstar

DOWNLOAD
kazjin
QUOTE (jolansky @ Apr 18 2012, 05:45 PM) *
thats pretty awesome MK!!!!!,,,,,im so excited to see the rest! clapping.gif thumbsup.gif wow.gif wow.gif

well we can get Money from FIGHTHING :D
mangotango7
AnshuVaid bkrm_dahal nazarenko mkraj many many many thanks!

vinothvardha cool wally wow.gif

mkraj25 super start! thumbsup.gif love it!

Sonythemescreation very nice theme!

mkraj25
QUOTE (kazjin @ Apr 19 2012, 12:02 AM) *
QUOTE (jolansky @ Apr 18 2012, 05:45 PM) *

well we can get Money from FIGHTHING :D

its not about fighting, its about "National Defense". Seem pretty much unfamiliar with the Term thumbsup.gif

Thanks a lot Dear Jolly, Mangotango smile.gifwub.gif
kazjin
well I guess you never Got Into Mishimazz i guess mkraj :D its all abOut being champ :D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.