800 X 352, 800 X 480
    1200 X 800, 1280 X 720, 1280 X 800
    1366x768, 1440x900
    1920x1200
    So Design Your Wallpaper As Mentioned

• This Week Animations Are Permitted
  • This Topic Ends On 15th April 2012

♥~All Mobile9 Members Are Welcome To Join WPC~♥

If You Are New And Thinking Of Joining, Don’t Be Scared We All Have To Start Somewhere
And This Is A Good Place To Have Some Fun While You Learn How To Make Wallpapers.

What is the WPC?
WPC Is Wallpaper Challenge
In short - It Is A Graphic Composition And Manipulation Contest.
You Should Make A New Wallpaper By Manipulating / Changing / Adding / Combining And CompseDifferent Images That Fit With Each Weeks Topic.
If You Are Skilled In Graphic Arts You Can Of Course Create A Wallpaper From "Scratch".

We Recommended Using "Photoshop"
Other Image Editing Softwares Such As GIMP, Pain.net Can Also Be Used

Before You Enter Please Read The Rules And Make The Wallpapers According To The Resolutions Mentioned
If You Have Any Questions Please Ask Here And The Mangers / Experienced Participants Will Try To Answer Your Questions As Best As They Can.
But Don’t Foget The Most Important Thing About Taking Part In WPC Is To Learn And Experiment, Master New Skills And At The Same Time Have Some Fun wow.gif

IMPORTANT!!!

You Need To Add This Banner At The Description With Your Entry

◄~Copy And Paste The Code Below To Your Description~►

CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=103][img]http://i55.tinypic.com/28a40p3.jpg[/img][/url]
calypsodriver
difficult for me...
had problems by week 231....no ideas
laciad
seams a good idea smile.gif
Yahont
Excellent theme, My fairy butterfly

the originals
DOWNLOAD
Lola31Lola
my butterfly) http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2531136/

nazarenko
super topic! thanks Lia and Aleena!
Yahont very beautiful, Julia! nice color!
Lola31Lola welcome, my dear lola! great work!
mohamedali05
Awesome topic wow.gifwow.gif thanks to Lia sis & Aleena sis notworthy.gif , it would be much better if it was during a week in which animation is permetted whistle.gif
Galina53
Hi to all! This is my entry.smile.gif

Originals

Download
Galina53
@'Yahont, nice pink wally! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

@Lola31, Welcome to WPC! Your wally looks perfectly well! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
kewlone
QUOTE (mohamedali05 @ Apr 9 2012, 01:37 PM) *
Awesome topic wow.gifwow.gif thanks to Lia sis & Aleena sis notworthy.gif , it would be much better if it was during a week in which animation is permetted whistle.gif

Permission granted happy.gif
Enjoy wow.gif
laciad
This is my entry but I don't know if will be this as final picture... Hope to llike as well your sugestion are welcome

the image is 800 x 480

Originals

Aeronitor
Nice Topic i'll make something smile.gif
BHC_WiNneR
Count Me in
mohib-rameen
it seems to be a cool topic wow.gif

One thing more this week i have to enter and will participate after some time so be ready every one tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
shusdm2
my entery!!!!

original
download
RandyMabius
Wow, heres like a painting museam. Walking browsin'
yahont, a beautiful wallpaper smile.gif
lola, hey that baby is naughty, cool work smile.gif
galina, woah that is awsm, nice cololnur smile.gif
laciad, hmm its lookin lack of smthin impt (btrfly) smile.gif
shusdm, nice and cute work mate smile.gif

and here comes my frustic.

gallery
original
laciad
QUOTE ([color=)
RandyMabius[/color]' date='Apr 10 2012, 01:08 AM' post='988077']

laciad, hmm its lookin lack of smthin impt (btrfly) smile.gif

Sincerly I don't know what do you mean with this frase, but if you look good, which you don't saw, are butterfly in my wally. I chose the theme of metamorphosis and I guess do you know what means that. Lock attention and see all the butterfly you need.. Have a wonderful day;)
RandyMabius
@lacid, uh.oh, now u r up 2 d point.
The btrfly u've used is shilhoute(shadow background). But ideas of me says that, u've to concentrate at creating the butterfly graphics more, i mean u shouldn't take the butterfly as a background.
Hope u know what i'm saying.
laciad
QUOTE (RandyMabius @ Apr 10 2012, 05:05 AM) *
@lacid, uh.oh, now u r up 2 d point.
The btrfly u've used is shilhoute(shadow background). But ideas of me says that, u've to concentrate at creating the butterfly graphics more, i mean u shouldn't take the butterfly as a background.
Hope u know what i'm saying.

Va be I get your point now... see good the my originals files, because i'm sure that you don't look after that, and you can see easly that those butterfly are not integrate part of the background. My idea like it and I remain with that. Thanks for your opinion. Now I present you the animation maybe you like more....LOL

Enna, this animation is suite for my wally???????

Originals

Gallery
mohamedali05
QUOTE (kewlone @ Apr 9 2012, 08:27 PM) *
QUOTE (mohamedali05 @ Apr 9 2012, 01:37 PM) *

Permission granted happy.gif
Enjoy wow.gif

wow wow.giflaugh.gif Thanks a lot Enna sis notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifthumbsup.gif
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
Amazing works this week!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

My try:

Originals

Gallery
lenhudiel
my try

Originals

Download
mohib-rameen
lola......................... First of all a warm welocme to WPC wub.gif your entry looks great thumbsup.gif

Laura:...................... A Beautiful Work Dear clapping.gif

Yahnt:...................... Looks Perfect clapping.gif

Galina:..................... As Usual Your Works Is Awesome clapping.gif

Randy:..................... Looks Great clapping.gif

Colorful:................... The Idea Is Looking Great, But Only One Thing Is That Girl Looks Lil Bit Blury thumbsup.gif

Lenhudiel:.................. The Idea And Wallpaper Looks Great, But For Me The Girl With The Wings In The Background Is Not Fitting The Wally thumbsup.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (mohib-rameen @ Apr 11 2012, 11:31 PM) *
Galina:........................... well till now i didnt saw the originals smile.gif I usualy saw the originals when i am opening the votig thread, if i found any mistake or a wally that is not qualified so i just removed that entry from the voting thread wink.gif

Maybe i have missed something smile.gif but you have to inform me in PMs thumbsup.gif

BTW: thanks for reminding me my mistake wink.gif

To write you the message, it is necessary, that your box accepted them. And it does not accept the messages, full. It is necessary to warn now participants of competition, they have time to correct the work. New people take part in competitions . They do not get acquainted with rules. It will be insulting, if you late see wall-paper which do not correspond to rules. Also there will be no already a possibility to correct.
calypsodriver
@Yahont... wonderful wally clap.gif
@Lola31Lola... nice to see you here welcome....great entry.. like it 10.gif
@Galina53...ever one of the best clap.gif
@Laciad... like it clap.gif
@Shusdm2... nice clap.gif
@RandyMabius... wonderful work
@Colorfull life... great one 10.gif
@lenhudiel... nice clap.gif

because I can not keep up with the others... i am allays one of the last...

My try

Originale

Download
mohib-rameen
Calypso:....................... you are one of the last but the least laugh.gif

well about your entry, it looks great, but for me the left side butterflies at the bottoms are lil bit blury thumbsup.gif

Laura:............ you dont need to post the icn wink.gif as i can get what you mean tongue.gif laugh.gif
vinothvardha
All fantastic entries... 10.gif will comment on galleries...

my try

originals

Gallery
mohib-rameen
Vinoth........................ i just love this, A perfect color combination and also a brilliant idea thumbsup.gif

Galina:....................... ooopppssss i think i made another mistake laugh.gif laugh.gif well i need to warn them not to DQ laugh.gif
vinothvardha
@mohib: thanks a lot brother... wub.gif
calypsodriver
@vino...great entry clap.gif
@mohib...HAVE CHANGED

New Try

Download

Originale
DarkAngeI
Hi to evryone ...i want try this week with this....

Originals

http://img15.dreamies.de/img/948/b/spw4i39ue17.jpg

Very nice entrys here
tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif i will comment to all later on gallery

opps i forget ....
here is the gallery link oops.gif

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2533986/
calypsodriver
@DarkAngel... wonderful entry 10.gif
Galina53
@Laciad, The original wally!

@Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε, good job!

@calypsodriver, very nice!

@vinothvardha, nice wally!

@DarkAngeI,exelent!

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Many thanks for comments . wub.gif smile.gif
mohib-rameen
Calypso:................. it looks great now:good:

DA:........................ wonderful work dear clapping.gif

Galina:.................... Positive comments didnt mean that i just qualified their work, but to improve their moral thumbsup.gif
DarkAngeI
Thanks a lot my friends wub.gif

laciad
I will try an other try. but i like the 1st much more

be...

Originals

Download

lenhudiel
QUOTE (mohib-rameen @ Apr 11 2012, 12:46 AM) *
Lenhudiel:.................. The Idea And Wallpaper Looks Great, But For Me The Girl With The Wings In The Background Is Not Fitting The Wally thumbsup.gif

thanks a lot dear friend i know what you mean, i wasnt sure about the girl, i'll see what i can do about it, thanks again for your honest comment
kewlone
as i mentioned, i will make adjustments to the announcements if you follow my announcements so strictly whistle.gif laugh.gif so chill until i update it now smile.gif

@ laura, hey your previous wally was awesome with/without animation surrender.gif i love that warrior lady, my fav. smile.gif
Galina53
@kewlone, I tried to find out from you true. I do not say that it is impossible to use PNG files. But it is necessary to mix at least two images, and then already to put PNG. If I because of not it not correctly understand-explain knowledge of English language to me. I see that in three works at this competition PNG files are put on one background without mixing and I consider that so to do by rules it is impossible. You can explain-so me it or not? I understand nothing. If I take one picture and I put only PNG files, it is correct? wallbash.gif

@RandyMabius, my dear! One of three works belongs to you. You without mixing of images have put PNG files on a picture. But I cannot write you the remark because itself I can not understand an error it or not.
laciad
Ennnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa help me surrender.gif to chose....

your fav worrier or soft lady?
what that the two?????

Galina53
QUOTE (laciad @ Apr 12 2012, 05:03 AM) *

what that the two?????

I like the first your work more.
laciad
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Apr 11 2012, 08:08 AM) *
QUOTE (laciad @ Apr 12 2012, 05:03 AM) *

what that the two?????

I like the first your work more.

Thanks Galina I will put the 1st wally in the competition. Thanks again for the advise...
kewlone
@ Galina, you made me laugh by the last smiley laugh.gif take it easy girl, i am going to move all the posts of suggestions/opinions to the Opinion thread so everything is in one place thumbsup.gif i have added one thing in the suggestion/opinion thread and i hope i will be clear on that wink.gif

i have moved all the Opinions over HERE!
lenhudiel
i've made some changes in my entry, i hope it's better this way, thanks for your comments

Originals

Download

mohib-rameen
Lenhudiel.................... for me it lks perfect now thumbsup.gif
laciad
QUOTE (mohib-rameen @ Apr 11 2012, 11:27 PM) *
Lenhudiel.................... for me it lks perfect now thumbsup.gif

I agree with you caro mohib thumbsup.gif
nazarenko
@RandyMabius very nice entry!
@galina beautiful I love it!
@laciad very nice works! I like the second work anymore! very beautiful work!
@Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε very good work!
@lenhudiel I lked! very nice!
@Shusdm2 nice work!
@vinothvardha very nice!
@DarkAngeI excellent wally!

laciad
QUOTE (nazarenko @ Apr 12 2012, 02:29 AM) *
@laciad very nice works! I like the second work anymore! very beautiful work!

Thank you very much but my warrior likes me more, yes I know the second one it's more peacefull...LOL laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Galina53
@lenhudiel, very nice! thumbsup.gif

@nazarenko, Thanks , Tanja. wub.gif
Aeronitor
Awesome Works So Far clapping.gif clap.gif Well Done kewlpics.gif , Actually i didn't started my Wallpaper yet laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.