Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: M9 Gallery For Icons
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Chat, Tutorials & Resources > Icons
aliciawwp
Good news!! mobile9 is having a brand new category for uploading/downloading icons !! Now you can easily download more icons at mobile9!
http://gallery.mobile9.com/c/icons/1/

Bad news is we are still developing this category. Hereby, we are calling all dear designers to upload your icons and share with us! No matter you are designing icons for themes, website or others, here is the place for you to upload and share your work with everyone!

So, what you need to do ??
First, you will need to combine all (or some) of you icons into 1 full preview (Dimension: 500x500 px).
Next, compress all your icons into 1 zip file.
And now you are ready to upload your icons file!

In the upload section, here is how you can upload your files to us:
Device: select "Don't Know Device"
Category : select "Themes" >> "Icons"

And then you can start uploading you zip file and preview of your icons.

What are you waiting for? Start upload now ! I hope to see more icons from you! Tell me if you are having any problem for uploading and/or downloading icons! Cheers! cheers.gif
san-sagar
wow.gif alica ....Thts the awesome idia ... off collecting lots off icons ...! wow.gif great work ... clap.gif hope we can see so many new icons soon ...!
jolansky
i like this idea,,,great work alicia!!!!!!!!
RandyMabius
Wow great category, beign eagar to see various icons set smile.gif
Gbk668
New and nice ..
abhijeetsvr
Nice category Alicia thumbsup.gif
Rakes_love
notworthy.gif great idea.......nice catagory grouphug.gif
JAMES_BOND-007
Cool......... clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
waqarqureshi
QUOTE (aliciawwp @ Apr 4 2012, 11:39 AM) *
Good news!! mobile9 is having a brand new category for uploading/downloading icons !! Now you can easily download more icons at mobile9!
http://gallery.mobile9.com/c/icons/1/

Bad news is we are still developing this category. Hereby, we are calling all dear designers to upload your icons and share with us! No matter you are designing icons for themes, website or others, here is the place for you to upload and share your work with everyone!

So, what you need to do ??
First, you will need to combine all (or some) of you icons into 1 full preview (Dimension: 500x500 px).
Next, compress all your icons into 1 zip file.
And now you are ready to upload your icons file!

In the upload section, here is how you can upload your files to us:
Device: select "Don't Know Device"
Category : select "Themes" >> "Icons"

And then you can start uploading you zip file and preview of your icons.

What are you waiting for? Start upload now ! I hope to see more icons from you! Tell me if you are having any problem for uploading and/or downloading icons! Cheers! cheers.gif

‎#Watch #YouTube @YouTube #DwayneJohnson #TeamBringIT #Boots2Asses #FastSix http://t.co/vAJpC2vN
Kennydante
LOVE THE IDEA
antojo
torch.gif
Esto me late
manoj8981841386
Awesome idea:wow:
manoj8981841386
Awesome idea:wow:
deejssjyoutubechannel
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.