Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Belle Skin Please Help
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Questions & Answers
tonytaps
Hello there everybody, can anybody help me with my Symbian Belle clock. After I upgrade my Symbian3 to Symbian Belle, the clock do not change anymore, no matter what kind of theme I use the clock is still the same, the flip flop clock and this analog small clock, and I'm kinna tired of this look, I want to use some other clock's face, but I don't know what to do, can anybody help me please. Thanks in advance. smile.gif
lokeshkumar112
go to my gallery and download 'standby desk clock' named software.
lokeshkumar112
SkyBird9
smile.gif
SkyBird9
better idea
sgk08
uninstall previous n add widget
rahulthakur0028
thumbsup.gif
toni_lg
QUOTE (tonytaps @ Mar 28 2012, 08:47 PM) *
Hello there everybody, can anybody help me with my Symbian Belle clock. After I upgrade my Symbian3 to Symbian Belle, the clock do not change anymore, no matter what kind of theme I use the clock is still the same, the flip flop clock and this analog small clock, and I'm kinna tired of this look, I want to use some other clock's face, but I don't know what to do, can anybody help me please. Thanks in advance. smile.gif

i dont know =(
toni_lg
QUOTE (sgk08 @ May 13 2012, 08:10 PM) *

yes is true =))
toni_lg
QUOTE (sgk08 @ May 13 2012, 08:10 PM) *

very good
Leafjohn
Use desk clock.
toni_lg
QUOTE (tonytaps @ Mar 28 2012, 07:47 PM) *

i dont know =(
toni_lg
QUOTE (lokeshkumar112 @ May 7 2012, 11:15 AM) *

ok well =)))
uf168
QUOTE (sgk08 @ May 14 2012, 07:10 AM) *

Correct reply.
uf168
QUOTE (sgk08 @ May 14 2012, 07:10 AM) *

Correct reply.
waqarqureshi
QUOTE (lokeshkumar112 @ May 8 2012, 12:15 AM) *

ADD AS Favourite MY Friend Please Please Octro Talk Sony Xperia Nimbuzz Google The GAME
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.