Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: *** Banner For Stc Hall Of Fame ***
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
aliciawwp
Greetings! It's been awhile since the suggestion for having a Hall of Fame for STC. Now we are finally ready to open this new thread and I've decided to host this contest outside mobile9.

I've asked some of our themers to help me design a cool banner for us. Thank you guys for your kindly reply! Now we already have two entries by mashhellboy and CrazEric! clapping.gif You can check out their work HERE!

If you like to join this contest, feel free to submit your entry at Cr.my. You can invite anyone to join this contest too. The winning entry will be used in our new thread: STC Hall of Fame! wow.gif wow.gif

P.S./ If you have any problem or question regarding the contest, feel free to ask here or PM me~

Also check out the Timeline Cover for mobile9 Facebook by mashhellboy, anulubi, soumya & CrazEric at HERE ! clapping.gif clapping.gif
Gbk668
banner by crazeric is awesome

and fanpage banner by anulubi is superb .... GREAT WORK
aliciawwp
The contest is closing soon! Please vote for the best banner for STC Hall of Fame !! Good luck to everyone! smile.gif
http://www.cr.my/page/contest/?cid=22
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.