Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Controll
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Questions & Answers
paupav
i have doodle jump deluxe on my samsung star s5230 and i have problem when i incline it left it goes right and when i incline it right it goes left... how can i make it work normall? can it be corected just by editing meta inf?
lokeshkumar112
restore ur phones setting or contact to service centre.
raajsingh99
contect with coustmer care..
paupav
QUOTE (raajsingh99 @ Mar 16 2012, 03:23 AM) *
contect with coustmer care..

it isnt about phone its about game
Aeronitor
Download new copy of the DOODLE JUMP thumbsup.gif
janmonimk
You can download a software called Rotate Me. Although it rotates the screen vertically or horizontally, it can solve your problem. Just try it. If the game doesnt fit after rotating, then download the landscape mode of the game.
paupav
QUOTE (janmonimk @ Mar 17 2012, 12:31 PM) *
You can download a software called Rotate Me. Although it rotates the screen vertically or horizontally, it can solve your problem. Just try it. If the game doesnt fit after rotating, then download the landscape mode of the game.

thanks il try it but i first have to find out what is that
is this template
http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/180...ate-toastkitten

what i have to do with that sry if im booring
uf168
unsure.gif
king_abhishek
calibrate your sensor in sensor setting .
or uninstall it & reinstall it again ...
pink_sky
Download that game on other sites thumbsup.gif
akalkisse
QUOTE (paupav @ Mar 14 2012, 09:35 PM) *
i have doodle jump deluxe on my samsung star s5230 and i have problem when i incline it left it goes right and when i incline it right it goes left... how can i make it work normall? can it be corected just by editing meta inf?

Restore setting Wont Work Just try to Calibrate the control Setting as its there in game option or in phone setting calibrate option
king_abhishek
QUOTE (akalkisse @ Oct 22 2012, 01:25 PM) *
Restore setting Wont Work Just try to Calibrate the control Setting as its there in game option or in phone setting calibrate option

thumbsup.gif
king_abhishek
is your prob solved ???????
akalkisse
QUOTE (king_abhishek @ Oct 23 2012, 10:59 AM) *

Yeah Bro Thts The metter When new bie Pro Solved they dnt just give the feed back
i really hate that part lil support or appreciation is always Needed
king_abhishek
QUOTE (akalkisse @ Oct 23 2012, 06:28 PM) *
QUOTE (king_abhishek @ Oct 23 2012, 10:59 AM) *

Yeah Bro Thts The metter When new bie Pro Solved they dnt just give the feed back
i really hate that part lil support or appreciation is always Needed

thats k bro smile.gif
at least we hope his prob is solved smile.gif
gourabguddu
glad to see your problem solved.smile.gif
waqarqureshi
QUOTE (paupav @ Mar 14 2012, 06:35 PM) *

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZYm0XrKPmY...feature=related
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.