Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Remove It!
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Questions & Answers
Ashish-Dabbang
guys how can i remove turning control from sensor and i also want to use the sensor without turning control?
inakhe
QUOTE (Ashish-Dabbang @ Mar 13 2012, 07:28 PM) *
guys how can i remove turning control from sensor and i also want to use the sensor without turning control?

byebye.gif Go to settings>Phone>Sensor settings and set the sensors to "on" but in the Turning controls,you will find Silencing calls,Snoozing Alarms and Auto-rotate.Untick the Auto- rotate.Done. byebye.gif
sgk08
use above
uf168
u mean auto rotate. ??? and for which model
waqarqureshi
QUOTE (sgk08 @ May 15 2012, 04:48 PM) *
use above

ADD AS Favourite MY Friend Please Please Octro Talk Sony Xperia Nimbuzz Google The GAME
lokeshkumar112
QUOTE (inakhe @ Mar 13 2012, 11:00 PM) *

byebye.gif Go to settings>Phone>Sensor settings and set the sensors to "on" but in the Turning controls,you will find Silencing calls,Snoozing Alarms and Auto-rotate.Untick the Auto- rotate.Done. byebye.gif

ohmy.gifk: 10.gif
lokeshkumar112
QUOTE (inakhe @ Mar 13 2012, 11:00 PM) *

thumbsup.gif 10.gif
king_abhishek
QUOTE (inakhe @ Mar 13 2012, 10:30 AM) *

ya good info happy.gif
vadheeu
QUOTE (king_abhishek @ Nov 24 2012, 10:21 PM) *
QUOTE (inakhe @ Mar 13 2012, 10:30 AM) *

ya good info happy.gif

wink.gif
vadheeu
QUOTE (inakhe @ Mar 13 2012, 10:30 PM) *

thumbsup.gif
vadheeu
QUOTE (sgk08 @ May 15 2012, 03:48 PM) *
use above

yahh....!!
vadheeu
QUOTE (uf168 @ Oct 7 2012, 03:03 PM) *
u mean auto rotate. ??? and for which model

thumbsup.gif wink.gif
vadheeu
QUOTE (inakhe @ Mar 13 2012, 10:30 PM) *

u r right...!!
MobileRazor

go with inakhe...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.