Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Symbian Theme Contest 77 - Open Topic
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
aliciawwp
This time we will have an open topic for STC 77! Do what ever you like and let's see how you will amaze others! Ready? Start! cheers.gif

Topic: Open Topic
Description: No restriction. You can do anything you like~~

If you are new, please read & understand the updated Rules and Guidelines for this contest.

A final entries thread will be opened shortly where you place your finalized theme previews. Once posted in final entries, you cannot alter them at all. Deadline for final entries will be Monday, 27th March 2012, 0300 GMT.

In this thread you can post your work in progress to receive comments and suggestions from others and also give your comments on others work too.

If you have any other question, feel free to post them here and we will try to help. If you know themers (S60, Series 40, UIQ) who might be interested in joining us for some fun, please tell them & provide them with a link to this thread. Thank you for helping to keep STC alive.

CODE
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88

Here is the banner and link for STC.
CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88][img]http://www.dumpyourphoto.com/files3/85431/Kr8gCJXep.png[/img][/url]

Confirmed Participants:
1. RandyMabius
2. mkraj25
3. princeabid708
4. rezvane
5. jolansky
6. kazjin
7. san-sagar
8. Sonythemescreation
9. sajansu12
10. srimunnamunna
11. mashhellboy
12. Galina53
13. Branislaw
14. mangotango7
15. abhijeetsvr
16. Gbk668
17. protsenko2006
18. manjuraja
19. soumyadeepbshn
20. dar777ina
21. magicas1
22. Asad_rider
23. akhtarmis
24. Viola53
25. primavera77
26. imsagi
27. Challenge to the winner! Add me in! =)

Happy theming! byebye.gif
RandyMabius
Wow, im amaze with this wonderful picked topic, im surely in.
mkraj25
open topic lol lol lol. now i am out of idea but definately in . count me in dear smile.gif
princeabid708
amazing..........
add me in ....
rezvane
byebye.gif im in
jolansky
wow,,it will surely attract more themers this time,,,and perhaps a variety of themes???great!!!!!!
kazjin
me add me
san-sagar
unsure.gif put me in ! Didnt expect this topic..! tongue.gif
Sonythemescreation
Add Me In alic ,i intrested
princeabid708
hello m9'ers here is my theme on MOBILE9

DOWNLOAD CUBE M9

jolansky
its beautiful prince i love the color combo and icons as well!!! thumbsup.gif clapping.gif thumbsup.gif wow.gif
princeabid708
QUOTE (jolansky @ Mar 16 2012, 06:43 PM) *
its beautiful prince i love the color combo and icons as well!!! thumbsup.gif clapping.gif thumbsup.gif wow.gif

thankyou verymuch...smile.gif
mkraj25
awesome awesome work abid, a perfect gift for M9ers clapping.gifclapping.gif ;10:10.gif
sajansu12
Plz add me in ... byebye.gif
Princeabid Great theme bro. clap.gif .looks fantastic. notworthy.gif . a lovely theme.. 10.gif
srimunnamunna
open topic, it's cool so i am in.
after plenty of weeks i am going to make a theme don't no how it will be tongue.gif
princeabid708
@mk raj and sajansu12 thanks guys ..trying to become best
mashhellboy
My entry for this week :

i hope its a valid one for the topic :

Download

RandyMabius
prince truely great choice, the cube in day mode is awsm. clapping.gif 10.gif
hellboy waw, whats the color, the contrast is to high on my almold screen, try to reduce the contrast. That would be easy going.
princeabid708
QUOTE (RandyMabius @ Mar 17 2012, 11:57 AM) *
prince truely great choice, the cube in day mode is awsm. clapping.gif 10.gif
hellboy waw, whats the color, the contrast is to high on my almold screen, try to reduce the contrast. That would be easy going.

thanks verymuch ,smile.gif
Galina53
@princeabid708, nice theme! clap.gif clap.gif

@mashhellboy, very good! I too do a musical theme. clap.gif clap.gif
princeabid708
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Mar 17 2012, 03:39 PM) *
@princeabid708, nice theme! clap.gif clap.gif

@mashhellboy, very good! I too do a musical theme. clap.gif clap.gif

thankyou
jolansky
mashelllll.....thats simply awesome,,,your themes are becoming near to perfection,,congrats! clapping.gif thumbsup.gif wow.gif wow.gif
mashhellboy
@jolansky: Thanks and why not ? i am learning from some of the best themers smile.gif thumbsup.gif
Galina53
Hi to all! This is my Theme.

Download

san-sagar
@ munna -gud to see you again in theming bhai !
@ helboy - no doubt your theme is looking perfect!your work is so nice ! But try to find best wallpaper for open topic.nt just simple wallpaper you used! Just in my opinion !

@ galina- as alway super fast and mind blowing howt theme my dear ! I think soumy wil also like it because its same as his signy!
mashhellboy
@san-sagar: Bro can u suggest some best wallpapers so i could use theme for next open topic smile.gif thumbsup.gif
san-sagar
QUOTE (mashhellboy @ Mar 17 2012, 11:12 PM) *
@san-sagar: Bro can u suggest some best wallpapers so i could use theme for next open topic smile.gif thumbsup.gif

@ ha ha bro you can get it from m9 featured walls or try to use google ... byebye.gif tongue.gif
mashhellboy
@san-sagar : I have taken this wallpaper from m9 only it looked nice so turned it into a theme smile.gif thumbsup.gif
Branislaw
I`m going to join this week fun...so count me in! smile.gif

I`m glad to see so many great themers here! I was very busy lately but now I get some time for theming...

I`m working on my new theme...all I can say it`s
red, red and...
tongue.gif
Branislaw
Here it is...hope you like it...

Red and the Wolf

Aleena143
Alicia dear,i think i wont participate for a month or 2.

due to my spinal treatment. im going to my homeplace to take treatment.i'll try to be here.but not sure.

i'll miss all and STC.

have a wondeful days.happy theming.

take care all.

and bye now.
RandyMabius
Galina, wow another music theme. Excellent job.
I also make a pick of musical work

brains, glad to seeing 4 first time for me, ur works are awsm. Myteric theme!
san-sagar
@ Branislaw . .great theme bro. . fantastic work ! clapping.gif
Galina53
@Branislaw, exelent job! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

@san-sagar, @RandyMabius, many thanks!
jolansky
galina,,,superbbbbb!!!!i love that wally too,,,such a wondrous gorgeous theme,,,!!!!!!! 10.gif thumbsup.gif wow.gif wow.gif

branislaw,,,welcome!!!!!!...with a blasting comeback theme,,,,love it!!!!! 10.gif clapping.gif wow.gif wow.gif

mary
,,so sad to hear that,,pls get well soon and be back sooner! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
san-sagar
byebye.gif my quick start - > tongue.gif

soumyadeepbshn
@ Mashhellboy , love the simplicity & color of your theme , remember a simple theme can also crack in the contest .

@ Galina , you theme looks Excellent & I'll surely try it on my device . wonderful use of elements .

@ Brainslaw , welcome again brother , ur theme looks stunning wid red & black combo . Love it .

@ Sagar , very colorful & great start , I luv the fact that u didn't change the color of the icons where there is no need 2 change it .

@ Aleena , we'll surely going 2 miss u a lot , take car of urself & come back 2 us really soon .

I'm not sure about participating this week as I'm suffering from cold these days & my parents r not home , so the whole responsibility comes on me , but if I participate than I'll submit the theme that I'm working on around 1 month ( some of my m9 friends already knows about it ) .
san-sagar
@ soumy - thanks bro! I hope i cn see your work soon !
Branislaw
@ randy
galina
jolansky
soumy
sagar

Thanks for your lovely comments my friends...
aliciawwp
QUOTE (Aleena143 @ Mar 18 2012, 09:18 AM) *
Alicia dear,i think i wont participate for a month or 2.

due to my spinal treatment. im going to my homeplace to take treatment.i'll try to be here.but not sure.

i'll miss all and STC.

have a wondeful days.happy theming.

take care all.

and bye now.

I hope you can get well soon! We will pray for you and waiting for your return !
Wish you all the best and take care yourself! thumbsup.gif
kazjin
Here is my work smile.gif

download
RandyMabius
Awsm theme kazjin clapping.gif clapping.gif !!!!!
abhijeetsvr
Alicia, add me in smile.gif

Gallery Link - Angry Birds
mangotango7
princeabid708 mashhellboy Galina Branislaw san-sagar kazjin abhijeetsvr wow! What magnificent themes! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Alicia add me please

abhijeetsvr
princeabid - very cute theme
mashhellboy - great work
Galina - magnificient as ever
Branislaw - looks great
sagar - good start
kazjin - nice work
mangotango - very beautiful
kazjin
Thnx Randi
Thnx abjheet Nice theme smile.gif
Nice theme mangao and thnxxxx
san-sagar
@ kaz . . Great theme . .Well done.

@ abhijit - cool red theme ,love those icons.
Galina53
@'kazjin, good theme! thumbsup.gif

@abhijeetsvr, nice! clap.gif clap.gif

@mangotango7, exelent work! Amusing images, excellent design. 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif

Thanks to all for comments! smile.gif
soumyadeepbshn
@Kazin , wonderful theme & good combination of red and black . clapping.gif 10.gif

@ Abhi , excellent work bro , fantastic modification of your icons . Love it . wow.gif 10.gif

@ Lara , Amazing work once again dear Lara , mind-blowing theme . clap.gif 10.gif
kazjin
Thnx SUmi Galina and sansagar
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.