Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How To Remove The Installed Theme Names In The Phone
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Questions & Answers
sooolpop
how to remove the the theme name in the phone when u go to themes and select to set there are already names of deleted themes there and those themes dont exist now coz i installed on the memory card and deleted but the names are still there so what should i do to removed them when i highlight at them and select set it says file corrupt and there is no remove or delete option any help here pls///////
and hey is there any update for n96 if yes where now when i ask update from the phone by dialling *#0000# it says server not responding ??????????????????????????
software version 30.033
punisher94
4 the themes go 2 the app maneger
4 updating wht is ur software version
lokeshkumar112
delete private and resource folder from ur memory card or restore ur phones setting or format ur phone by dailling *#7370#.
To update ur phones software contact to nokia service centre.
raajsingh99
got it..
raajsingh99
got it..
janmonimk
In the folder ''private'' and ''resources'' search for the theme name and anything which you think is related to the theme , just delete it. This should be done both in the phone memory and mem. Card.
uf168
try above.
waqarqureshi
QUOTE (punisher94 @ Mar 11 2012, 01:49 PM) *
4 the themes go 2 the app maneger
4 updating wht is ur software version

ADD AS Favourite MY Friend Please Please

Octro Talk
Sony Xperia
Nimbuzz
Google
The GAME
Nilaplayboy
Format your phonememory or update
ajayc7
This post got repeated again due to opera mini browser. Is there any way to delete this and the next posts?
ajayc7
By mistake the post got repeated.
ajayc7
QUOTE (janmonimk @ Mar 18 2012, 12:05 AM) *
In the folder ''private'' and ''resources'' search for the theme name and anything which you think is related to the theme , just delete it. This should be done both in the phone memory and mem. Card.

Yes, you may try this method. It's an effective method of deleting such problem giving installed/removed apps.
iqbalhsn20
just dial *#7370# and press ok. This will delete all the the apps from your phone accept the preinstalled apps.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.