Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Week 258 - Winners Announced ! ! !
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > Ringtone Challenge
christina86
We have WINNERS!!

mashhellboy joined us for the first time this week, so this trophy

goes to you. clap.gif clap.gif

Gold trophy winners are:

Group A:
reed31

Group B:
hunky_guy

Silver trophy winners are:

Group A:
kewlone

Group B:
paran0ia

Bronze trophy winners are:

Group A:
nimesh_kum and rafalnowak75

Group B:
jessaone

srimunnamunna, topmanner1, amdominator, mohamedali05, evinelias, afroditta, lenhudiel, roohan93 and justbe3112

ALL!!!

GROUP A
reed 40
enna 38
nimesh 31
rafal 31
munna 29
amdo 24
topmanner 14

GROUP B
hunky_guy 82
paran0ia 71
jessaone 45
justbe 44
mohamed 34
evinelias 34
afroditta 34
lenhudiel 34
mashhell 33
roohan 29
AMDOMINATOR
Congrats To All Winners They Really Deserve It wow.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

Great Work By All clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

And Amazing Work As Always Christy Managing The RC wub.gif
saroeun007
clapping.gifclapping.gif:clap:Congratulation all winner!!! Plz help all your friend to be winner in the future!!! clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif
paran0ia
Congrats to reed, hunky, enna, nimesh, rafal and jessa! clapping.gif clapping.gif

Thanks for all the votes, comments and favs! notworthy.gif
mashhellboy
clapping.gif Congratulations to all the winners clapping.gif
clapping.gif Best of luck to all the participants clapping.gif
notworthy.gif Thanks to the friends who liked my work and voted for me notworthy.gif
Roohan93
why always my place is fixed as "THE LAST?" crybaby.gif :help: crybaby.gif
kewlone
@ Roohan, do you want to feel a little better surrender.gif then visit my trophies in RC, not to see how many i won tongue.gif but see what week i started to win thumbsup.gif in the beginning i won couple and then i was left out for several weeks, but i never ever said i am in the last or i lost! na~uh i don't give up so easily so here i am wink.gif

and there are many brilliant participants who have achieved success after a long time, so do sneak in that thread thumbsup.gif

@ Reed, Hunky, Rafal, Paranoia, Jessaone, Nimmo Congrats to all of you for your respective trophies wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif

Well done everyone clapping.gif

Great Job Christy thumbsup.gif

Roohan93
QUOTE (kewlone @ Mar 7 2012, 11:10 AM) *
@ Roohan, do you want to feel a little better surrender.gif then visit my trophies in RC, not to see how many i won tongue.gif but see what week i started to win thumbsup.gif in the beginning i won couple and then i was left out for several weeks, but i never ever said i am in the last or i lost! na~uh i don't give up so easily so here i am wink.gif

and there are many brilliant participants who have achieved success after a long time, so do sneak in that thread thumbsup.gif

@ Reed, Hunky, Rafal, Paranoia, Jessaone, Nimmo Congrats to all of you for your respective trophies wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif

Well done everyone clapping.gif

Great Job Christy thumbsup.gif

Thanks alot kewlone smile.gif
nimesh_kum
Congratulations to... Reed, Hunky, Enna, Paranoia, Rafal & Jessaone for the awesome win clapping.gif clapping.gif

Great job by all thumbsup.gif clapping.gif

Heartiest thanks to all for your precious votes, comments & favs... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif wub.gif

@Roohan, Agree with Enna thumbsup.gif you can also check my profile for my wins against my participation... smile.gif
mohamedali05
Biiig congratz to the winners clapping.gifclapping.gif Great work by all thumbsup.gif
thump_rockstar
Roohan the more u will stay on bottom the more will u enjoy when u start to get on top of list wink.gif

Great job by everyone 10.gif
srimunnamunna
congrats to winner
great work by all
awesome work christy.

this error in m9 make me to go faraway day & day sad.gif
AFRODITTA
to all winners

ps.intresting scores on chart board hahahaha
hunky_guy
Congratulations !!!
clap.gif reed,Enny,Para,rafal,nimesh,jessaone u r deserved!!! clap.gif

well done everyone!!! clapping.gif 10.gif

tnx for all the votes!! notworthy.gif wub.gif notworthy.gif

special tnx to christy for managing !! wub.gif wub.gif
Jessaone
wow wow.gif thanks guys for voting my mix. wub.gif Congrats clapping.gif to the winners
Star_Santa
congratulations to winners clapping.gifclapping.gif
Aeronitor
Congratulations - Reed, Hunky, Enna, Paran, Nim, Rafal, & Jessy cheers.gif Great Efforts By Everyone clapping.gif
Rockon ! rockon.gif
rohitcg5
Congrats To All The Winners :-)

By Your Lovely Rohit CG
idias_1
Big Congrats to all deserving winners ... Reed, Hunky, Eny, Paran, Nim, Rafal and Jessy ... clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
Great job by all DJs .... thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.