Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ringtone Challenge Week 259 - Personal Pronouns
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > Ringtone Challenge
Pages: 1, 2
christina86

Make a mix using at least one song with a personal pronoun (I, you, he, she, it, we, they, me, him, her, us, them) in its title.

Current CET Time

WARNING - IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS

1.If you post your mix and lately decide to change it - then use EDIT! Do not upload another mix or make a new post. If you do so, your entry won't be added to the voting booth
2. If you decide to post originals later - edit your first post with mix and add them there. We WILL NOT accept originals which aren't posted along with the mix.
3. If you post links for test mixes - please add them in quote tags.
4. Don't post again links of your edited mixes or any participant's. It 's enough to just inform that you have edited it. Everybody knows where to find them.

Everything you need to know can be found at the rules

If you don't know how to mix - you can also check our Tutorials for the beginners

If you need any help or advice about mixing or you need help regarding your RC mix - please post in HERE thumbsup.gif

All helpful links with songs for this week you can post in our thread HERE thumbsup.gif

THIS BANNER HAS TO BE POSTED IN YOUR RC MIX:

All you have to do is copy and paste this code:

CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?s=0&showforum=108][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/4681/rcbanner.gif[/img][/url]

In case you don't post it - your mix will be disqualified.

You can pick a different colour for your banner by using one of the codes posted here

Have fun in mixing - please - PARTICIPATE !!! notworthy.gif

Enjoy the music! walkman.gif
AMDOMINATOR
Great Theme Christy clapping.gif clapping.gif

This Will Be Fun thumbsup.gif
srimunnamunna
awesome theme christy.
kewlone
definitely going to enjoy this personal Pronoun Week clap.gif btw add me, te, se, nos, os in the list wow.gif it is in Spanish i you, he/she, us, they thumbsup.gif
paran0ia
I need a clarification:

The pronoun should be there in the song title or in the mix? and only English pronoun are accepted?
kewlone
QUOTE (paran0ia @ Mar 5 2012, 01:37 AM) *
I need a clarification:

The pronoun should be there in the song title or in the mix? and only English pronoun are accepted?

it says in any one song title you are using for your mix thumbsup.gif
paran0ia
QUOTE (kewlone @ Mar 5 2012, 12:04 AM) *
QUOTE (paran0ia @ Mar 5 2012, 01:37 AM) *
I need a clarification:

it says in any one song title you are using for your mix thumbsup.gif

Gotcha!

@_Raja_

Sad too see you got no life! thumbdown.gif

AFRODITTA
intresting
Star_Santa
can we use In the dark song christina ??
AMDOMINATOR
@ Paranoia, Christina, Dhaya

You Can Use Songs Like The One's I've Mentioned Below

Envio - For You
Arnej - They Need Us
Anhken & Les - You Take Forever To Say Nothing
Dash Berlin Ft. Jonathan Mendelsohn - Better Half Of Me
Lisaya - In Faith We Trust
Kyau & Albert - I Love You

@ Dhaya

"It" Is A Personal Pronoun But Technically Speaking You're Relating It To Something Inanimate.
So I Guess You Can't Use That Song But Will Have To Use The Ones That Christy Mentioned At The First Page.

@ Enna

About The Selection Of Track With Pronoun In Spanish Looks Like A Great Idea.
But Allowing That Only Christy Can Say. wub.gif

Roohan93
That's an interesting theme gathering.gif ..... thanks christy clap.gif
I guess this contest is becoming more like a English language training course tongue.gif
First it was the correct placement of dialogues to make a perfect sentence and now it's going to be some pronouns ........ cool wow.gif
christina86
One song including one of the words I mentioned above will be fine and in any language but you have to translate the song titles.

@paran0ia
Always should be at the title, doesn't matter if the specific word is at the mix or not
paran0ia
Thanks christy and amdo for clarifying! smile.gif
nimesh_kum
Nice topic Christy thumbsup.gif Like it clapping.gif smile.gif
justbe3112
Great topic Christy.. clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
mohamedali05
Nice topic clapping.gifclapping.gif
Star_Santa
amdom i clearly understand now, i will come up with something thank you amdo smile.gif
christina i got the point thank you smile.gif
mashhellboy
Here is my Entry: byebye.gif

Originals:

The Undertaker - Ain't no grave(WWE theme music)
The Miz - I Came to Play(WWE theme music)

P.s: If Anything not done according to the rules let me know smile.gif
paran0ia
Rocking mix hellboy! clapping.gif I was also thinking of mixing WWE songs this week!

One thing, The mix ends rapidly! if you modify the last few seconds in a fade out effect, it will sound complete! smile.gif Just my opinion! thumbs_up.gif
Overall well done! thumbsup.gif

I am so spoilt for choices wallbash.gif
@Christy : Can i upload a couple of test mixes? u know like for a general feedback! unsure.gif
AMDOMINATOR
@ Dhaya

Pleasure To Help thumbsup.gif

@ Paranoia

You Can Upload And Link Of Your Test Mixes Here
But Don't Forget To Quote Them thumbsup.gif
justbe3112
@mash
Cool and rocking mix clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

@para
U can put ur mix in quote and ask people what they think about it smile.gif
paran0ia
Gotcha amdo and justbe! wub.gif

I guess finally i have made up mind walkman.gif

Here's my try: ( yucky.gif I didnt quite like it myself! Still i was unable to come up with a better one! sad.gif )

We are Nature - RC Week 259

Originals:

1. Enigma - We are nature (Part 1)

2. Enigma - We are nature (Part 2)

3. Enigma - We are nature (Part 3)

4. Enigma - We are nature (Part 4)

5. Enigma - We are nature (Part 5)

6. Enigma - We are nature (Part 6)
manola2
hellboy and paranoia great mixes!! thumbsup.gif 10.gif good job clapping.gif

well...im at work already dry.gif thumbdown.gif its gonna be a long and boring night so i think ill make something tonight smile.gif
as far i understand i dont have to use ALL songs with this personal pronouns right? just one is enough, isnt it? unsure.gif
AMDOMINATOR
@ Joanna

One Song Is Fine Too thumbsup.gif
manola2
no no... i mean i want to make a mix with more than one song, but only one has to have this specific word in its title, right?
AMDOMINATOR
Yeah That's Fine Too thumbsup.gif
manola2
thank you amdo wub.gif
AMDOMINATOR
Pleasure To Help wub.gif

Hope To Hear Your Mix Soon walkman.gif
paran0ia
@all

Originals Added! Hope you guys like my mix!
hunky_guy
great theme Christy!!!! wub.gif walkman.gif it would be an amazing week!! wow.gif
srimunnamunna
i am wishing all womens a very happy womens day.

kewlone
We Run The Night - RC Week 259

Originals follow as:

Gotye feat Kimbra - Somebody that I used to know Remix - http://www.4shared.com/mp3/DY5alxEG/Somebo..._To_Know__.html
Gotye feat Kimbra - Somebody that I used to know Remix - http://www.4shared.com/mp3/WoTu-rdn/Somebo..._To_Know3_.html
Gotye feat Kimbra - Somebody that I used to know Remix - http://www.4shared.com/mp3/b5FTPE5x/Somebo..._To_Know2_.html
Havana_Brown_feat._Pitbull_-_We_run_the_Night_(Fonsi_Garcia_Private_Bootleg) - http://www.4shared.com/mp3/KzLSbq5T/we_run_the_night_p2.html
Havana_Brown_feat._Pitbull_-_We_run_the_Night_(Fonsi_Garcia_Private_Bootleg) - http://www.4shared.com/mp3/ajTw8XJm/we_run_the_night_p1.html
srimunnamunna
mash - awesome wwe mix, undertaker & miz combo is well placed.
para - beautiful nature mix. sounds so lovely for me.
nimi - wonderful trance mix. it goes very hugh.
enna - awesome mix dear. variation is superb.
dhaya - fantastic mix it's ur best, love the rap 1st time.
nimesh_kum
Thank you Sri bhai :wub; wub.gif

Originals added...
hunky_guy

how do u like this?! rolleyes.gif
Bratvany
Hunky dear..u spammer laugh.gif

Great mixes so far....wow guys clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif Damn..i'm still seeking for the perfect songs for my mix wallbash.gif
lenhudiel
i made some changes on my mix, and i've originals added, thanks to all for your comments
paran0ia
Awesome mixes so far clapping.gif

Now i feel sorry for my tune! sad.gif laugh.gif
christina86
@mashhellboy
Everything ok, but the title. It should be RC Week 259

@lenhudiel
Like mentioned above, title should be RC Week 259, and also you have to mention full artist and song titles at your originals.
AMDOMINATOR
Great Mixes By All So Far walkman.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.