Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Symbian Theme Contest 76 - Go Green
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
aliciawwp
Hello fellows! How's your day? The cold winter is leaving us and the spring is coming! Time to get out of your warm house and feel the sunshine. The topic for the week is "Go green", as the color of the spring. Ready ? Let's start! cheers.gif

Topic: Go Green
Description: No restriction. Anything related to Green color would be fine.

If you are new, please read & understand the updated Rules and Guidelines for this contest.

A final entries thread will be opened shortly where you place your finalized theme previews. Once posted in final entries, you cannot alter them at all. Deadline for final entries will be Monday, 13th March 2012, 0300 GMT.

In this thread you can post your work in progress to receive comments and suggestions from others and also give your comments on others work too.

If you have any other question, feel free to post them here and we will try to help. If you know themers (S60, Series 40, UIQ) who might be interested in joining us for some fun, please tell them & provide them with a link to this thread. Thank you for helping to keep STC alive.

CODE
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88

Here is the banner and link for STC.
CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88][img]http://www.dumpyourphoto.com/files3/85431/Kr8gCJXep.png[/img][/url]

Confirmed Participants:
1. vinothvardha
2. soumyadeepbshn
3. princeabid708
4. Viola53
5. mashhellboy
6. kazjin
7. san-sagar
8. jolansky
9. Galina53
10. lenhudiel
11. mangotango7
12. soumyadeepbshn
13. akhtarmis
14. protsenko2006
15. mkraj25
16. magicas1
17. RandyMabius
18. manjuraja
19. abispon217
20. nazarenko
21. Challenge to the winner! Add me in! =)

Happy theming! byebye.gif
vinothvardha
nice topic add me in.... smile.gif
soumyadeepbshn
@ Alicia ,I'm quite confused wid d topic , is it about spring or green ?
if I work on a spring theme , is it necessary to be green ?
or if I work on green color , is it necessary to be a spring wally ?
mentioning the green color bound us in the vast topic of spring .
there would b more possibilities of experimenting with only the spring topic , otherwise we r going to see same green colored themes on the upcoming days . blink.gif
saroeun007
aliciawwp
QUOTE (soumyadeepbshn @ Feb 28 2012, 06:26 PM) *
@ Alicia ,I'm quite confused wid d topic , is it about spring or green ?
if I work on a spring theme , is it necessary to be green ?
or if I work on green color , is it necessary to be a spring wally ?
mentioning the green color bound us in the vast topic of spring .
there would b more possibilities of experimenting with only the spring topic , otherwise we r going to see same green colored themes on the upcoming days . blink.gif

The topic is about green, it's not necessary to be a spring wally. You can create any theme you like, a tree, a leaf or a girl with green dress also can do, as long as there is a green color. This time the challenge would be testing your creativity of using green color. smile.gif

So I am counting you in this contest. laugh.gif
princeabid708
QUOTE (aliciawwp @ Feb 28 2012, 03:41 PM) *
Hello fellows! How's your day? The cold winter is leaving us and the spring is coming! Time to get out of your warm house and feel the sunshine. The topic for the week is "Go green", as the color of the spring. Ready ? Let's start! cheers.gif

If you are new, please read & understand the updated Rules and Guidelines for this contest.

A final entries thread will be opened shortly where you place your finalized theme previews. Once posted in final entries, you cannot alter them at all. Deadline for final entries will be Monday, 13th February 2012, 0300 GMT.

In this thread you can post your work in progress to receive comments and suggestions from others and also give your comments on others work too.

If you have any other question, feel free to post them here and we will try to help. If you know themers (S60, Series 40, UIQ) who might be interested in joining us for some fun, please tell them & provide them with a link to this thread. Thank you for helping to keep STC alive.

CODE

CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88][img]http://www.dumpyourphoto.com/files3/85431/Kr8gCJXep.png[/img][/url]

Confirmed Participants:
1. vinothvardha
2. soumyadeepbshn
3. Challenge to the winner! Add me in! =)

is it 13feb or march?
princeabid708
QUOTE (aliciawwp @ Feb 28 2012, 03:41 PM) *

A final entries thread will be opened shortly where you place your finalized theme previews. Once posted in final entries, you cannot alter them at all. Deadline for final entries will be Monday, 13th February 2012, 0300 GMT.

CODE

CODE

Confirmed Participants:
1. vinothvardha
2. soumyadeepbshn
3. Challenge to the winner! Add me in! =)

princeabid708
add me in .......
Viola53
Alicia, add me, please. I just did just that theme, it is suitable for the topic.
My theme. On the main screen 24 pictures that change every hour, the animation of snow.

DOWNLOAD
princeabid708

download "go green"

vinothvardha
can i use this one
mashhellboy
Add me in smile.gif
aliciawwp
QUOTE (vinothvardha @ Feb 29 2012, 10:36 AM) *
can i use this one

Very cute baby~~ wub.gif
Yes, you can use this! smile.gif
kazjin
Add me iN tongue.gif
san-sagar
wow.gif clap.gif cool , i am waiting for this topic , add me .. tongue.gif ...i hav very howt wallz in my collection clapping.gif ... for go green topic ! @ somy bro , i think we can use anything which is in green colour ..! like green tree ....!
jolansky
im in alicia!!!!

viola...very greenish fabulous awesome theme!!! thumbsup.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

prince,,,thats pretty nice mate!!!well done clapping.gif clapping.gif

vino nice wallp!! thumbsup.gif
mashhellboy
This is my try for this week : punk.gif

Download

Galina53
@Viola53', nice theme!

@princeabid708, very good!

@mashhellboy, Interesting theme!

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

I do a theme with a spring dragon.

mangotango7
viola mashhellboy princeabid very nice theme!
vinothvardha great wally!
Galina cute wally!
mashhellboy
@mangotango7,@Galina53:Thanks thumbsup.gif
kazjin
Very nice hell Boy :D rifle.gif
kazjin
here is my work i guess it green :D
mashhellboy
@kazjin: Thanks buddy smile.gif
soumyadeepbshn
@ Viola , very refreshing green theme , animation is awesome . wow.gif 10.gif

@ Vinoth , so cute selection of wally , waiting to see the rest. thumbsup.gif 10.gif

@ Abid , really sooooo wonderful theme , love it . clapping.gif 10.gif

@Hellboy , perfect green theme , Exvellent use of elements . clap.gif 10.gif

@ Galina , fantastic choice of wally, can't wait 2 see ur theme. thumbsup.gif 10.gif

@ Kajzin , very beautiful theme mate , looking very very nice . clapping.gif 10.gif
Viola53
@ jolansky, @ Galina53, @ mangotango7, @ soumyadeepbshn - Thank you very much, my dear friends. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
@ princeabid708 - Good, very good! Interesting theme! thumbsup.gif 10.gif
@ vinothvardha - Interesting wallpaper! thumbsup.gif 10.gif
@ mashhellboy - A beautiful theme! thumbsup.gif 10.gif
@ Galina53- It is a touching picture! Very nice! I look forward to the theme! wow.gif thumbsup.gif 10.gif
@ kazjin - Very good work! thumbsup.gif 10.gif
RandyMabius
Wow, so much great work, i'll be watching this time.
kazjin
thnxxxxx soumy and Voila
lenhudiel
hi folks, add me in please, this is my start

Green snake

kazjin
very nice start
mashhellboy
@soumyadeepbshn,@Viola53 : Thanks guys smile.gif for the words of appreciation thumbsup.gif
nazarenko
'Viola53' bravo, Olga! very, very beautiful! springgggggggggggggg!
'vinothvardha' cute wally!
'mashhellboy' excellent theme!
'Galina53' wow! beautiful wally! I love it!
'kazjin' nice theme!
'lenhudiel' excellent start!
kazjin
QUOTE (nazarenko @ Mar 2 2012, 03:09 PM) *
'Viola53' bravo, Olga! very, very beautiful! springgggggggggggggg!
'vinothvardha' cute wally!
'mashhellboy' excellent theme!
'Galina53' wow! beautiful wally! I love it!
'kazjin' nice theme!
'lenhudiel' excellent start!

thnk U so much smile.gif
mangotango7
kazjin thumbsup.gif very nice!

lenhudiel cool start! wow.gif
mashhellboy
@nazarenko:Thanks notworthy.gif
kazjin
Thnk You Magnato tongue.gif
Galina53
@kazjin, nice theme!But preview again the small size.

@lenhudiel,good start!

Thank to all for comments!
jolansky
galina...i love the wallpaper thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

mashell...pretty nice... wow.gif

kazjin
,,,thats super coool! clapping.gif
mashhellboy
@jolansky : Thanks smile.gif thumbsup.gif
Galina53
Hi to all! This is my theme Spring dragon.

Download
kazjin
Very nice GalinA cute theme like ur self tongue.gif But i canT help wid da preview tongue.gif i cant ENLARGE it nor strech it i wat it PERFECT
Thnxx Jolan smile.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (kazjin @ Mar 3 2012, 11:26 AM) *
Very nice GalinA cute theme like ur self tongue.gif But i canT help wid da preview tongue.gif i cant ENLARGE it nor strech it i wat it PERFECT

[b]Thank you!
Now let's understand with your preview. You wrote to me that screenshots do from phone. The size of screenshots from phone 360-640. Why you receive such small size of preview? I advised to you to reduce screenshots till the size 240-427. Then your preview it will be well visible.
Viola53
@ nazarenko - Thank you very much, Tanya! notworthy.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
@ Galina53 - Wow! What a beautiful green dragon! One feels that he has spring!
Gorgeous theme! thumbsup.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
mangotango7
Galina Very beautiful work!

Alicia add me please
I too will make a green theme
saroeun007
10.gif
kazjin
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Mar 3 2012, 11:15 PM) *

[b]Thank you!
Now let's understand with your preview. You wrote to me that screenshots do from phone. The size of screenshots from phone 360-640. Why you receive such small size of preview? I advised to you to reduce screenshots till the size 240-427. Then your preview it will be well visible.

LOOk here Galina tongue.gif I m Makeing them for Nokia s60v3 Not s60v5...
S60v3 screen Resolution is 240x320...so My privew Picture is just 240x320 size tongue.gif
U all people are makeing for S60v5 tongue.gif
saroeun007
grouphug.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (kazjin @ Mar 3 2012, 09:56 PM) *
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Mar 3 2012, 11:15 PM) *

[b]Thank you!

LOOk here Galina tongue.gif I m Makeing them for Nokia s60v3 Not s60v5...
S60v3 screen Resolution is 240x320...so My privew Picture is just 240x320 size tongue.gif
U all people are makeing for S60v5 tongue.gif

This your right to do any preview. But your theme it is not visible. You at all do not specify for what phones your theme. Themes for the fortieth series are made for screens 240-320. Look-what previews at them.

Galina53
Olga, Lara, thank you very much! byebye.gif
kazjin

This your right to do any preview. But your theme it is not visible. You at all do not specify for what phones your theme. Themes for the fortieth series are made for screens 240-320. Look-what previews at them.

[/quote]

Seeee How Ugly its Looking in 240x320 tongue.gif lolx
Galina53
@Afridi!

In my opinion, you dissemble. You wrote to me that do screenshots from phone. If the screenshot from phone 240-320 has been presented, it so did not look. Look at screenshots for the fortieth series.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.