Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heroes Lore Zero Complete In English!
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > News, Releases & Rumours
vodao
The best game ever!!!
Complete in English!!!
Resolution 240x320 (the multiscreen and 320x240 are released, but have some bugs)!!!

Enjoy!!!
240x320
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2441719/

MultiScreen (176x208,176x220,240x320,320x240,360x640...)
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2444677/

Detail:
Heroes Lore Zero
clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
AJISHOOMMEN
Nice sharing.....
saroeun007
Best one!!!
vodao
Updated the MultiScreen version!!!
paran0ia
Thanks for the share
vodao
*** How to unlock GunBlade & Elementalist???

+GunBlade: Accept the quest from madam in "Inn" in Humming City, then enter the "Arena" behind her. Fight to 10th floor to get Mask of Champion. Finished the Arena, continue get the quest from the man at the right side of Arena in "Inn", Enter the Arena again and fight to 10th floor to get GunBlade for him => You've just unlocked GanBlade!!!

+Elementalist: (Expert Mode or HellMode) Get the quest from the man at 2nd floor in "Inn" room in SilverLeaf Village, then go to Melon Village, enter "Inn" room, go to 2nd floor and finish (talk) this quest, then accept new quest, return to the man at 2nd floor in "Inn" room in SilverLeaf Village and talk to him => Elementalist is Unlocked!!!

(Sorry for my English)
gathering.gif gathering.gif gathering.gif gathering.gif gathering.gif gathering.gif
vodao
*** How to cheat this game???
It's very EASY by using Tool Backup RMS (tested ok on N2730c S40v5 Nokia, other device maybe not work)
U must dowload 2 version of this game i uploaded, one is the Eng-Chi version have cheat here and one is the Full English here, put them on Your MemoryCard.
(2 version above is added Tool Backup RMS by me)
+ First: Open the Eng-Chi version (it have 2 Midlet, one is the Game and one is the Backup Tool), choose the Game, play and cheat as u want, then Save the Game and exit. Now Open the Backup Tool, retype the path as "/E:/backup" -> Click Option -> Backup. This Midlet will creat a file with name "backup" on your MemoryCard then auto close.
+ 2nd: Open the Full English version, choose the Backup Tool, retype the path as "/E:/backup" -> Click Option -> Restore. It will use data in file "backup" above to restore to ur Game. Now Open the Game and ENJOY!!!
gathering.gif gathering.gif gathering.gif gathering.gif gathering.gif
Drcool2002

smile.gif
ired17
QUOTE (vodao @ Mar 1 2012, 12:45 PM) *
*** How to unlock GunBlade & Elementalist???

+GunBlade: Accept the quest from madam in "Inn" in Humming City, then enter the "Arena" behind her. Fight to 10th floor to get Mask of Champion. Finished the Arena, continue get the quest from the man at the right side of Arena in "Inn", Enter the Arena again and fight to 10th floor to get GunBlade for him => You've just unlocked GanBlade!!!

+Elementalist: (Expert Mode or HellMode) Get the quest from the man at 2nd floor in "Inn" room in SilverLeaf Village, then go to Melon Village, enter "Inn" room, go to 2nd floor and finish (talk) this quest, then accept new quest, return to the man at 2nd floor in "Inn" room in SilverLeaf Village and talk to him => Elementalist is Unlocked!!!

(Sorry for my English)
gathering.gif gathering.gif gathering.gif gathering.gif gathering.gif gathering.gif

Hello po..whenever I open my RMS Back-up..it only shows "Unhandled application error".. I can't use it to do the cheat in the English version
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.