Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Week 256 - Winners Announced ! ! !
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > Ringtone Challenge
christina86
We have WINNERS!!

Gold trophy winner is:

rafalnowak75

Silver trophy winner is:

srimunnamunna

Bronze trophy winner is:

kewlone

paran0ia, symbiantweets, roohan93, idias_1, thump_rockstar, star_santa, hunky_guy, justbe3112, sksahoozzz, kevin159, nimesh_kum and amdominator

ALL!!!

rafal 106
munna 105
enna 96
star_santa 91
idias 90
thumpy 90
amdo 86
kevin 72
justbe 70
hunky_guy 59
paran0ia 54
sksahoozzz 53
roohan 36
nimesh DQ
symbian DQ

*Note
nimesh is disqualified for not voting and symbian for not posting his originals correctly
symbiantweets
@christina - originals are correct, i take it from m9 and why were we go another sites.. All things are here there
san-sagar
@ congrats . . .all winners. clap.gif
paran0ia
Congrats to the winners! Thanks for all the votes, favs and comments! clapping.gif
RT007
@all congrats . . . . . . . . . . . wub.gif all winners clap.gif
paran0ia
QUOTE (symbiantweets @ Feb 21 2012, 05:58 PM) *
@christina - originals are correct, i take it from m9 and why were we go another sites.. All things are here there

I guess you have to use originals listing the track name and the artist name!
srimunnamunna
congrats to rafal & enna
thanks for the votes & comments guys
great work christy.
sksahoozzz

Rafal Bro, Sri Bro, Princess
Well done Christy
rafalnowak75
clap.gif My congratulations Sri & Enna clap.gif
notworthy.gif notworthy.gif I thank you all that you voted on my mix notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
clapping.gif clapping.gif In my opinion you are all the winners clapping.gif clapping.gif
thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif wub.gif well done Christy and others wub.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
saroeun007
QUOTE (rafalnowak75 @ Feb 22 2012, 04:55 PM) *
clap.gif My congratulations Sri & Enna clap.gif
notworthy.gif notworthy.gif I thank you all that you voted on my mix notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
clapping.gif clapping.gif In my opinion you are all the winners clapping.gif clapping.gif
thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif wub.gif well done Christy and others wub.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

hunky_guy
clap.gifwub.gif rafal,siri enna congratulations dears!!! wub.gifclap.gif

thanks for the votes & comments wub.gifnotworthy.gif
tnx christy for managing! wub.gifnotworthy.gif
antonis1978
I haven't been here for ages...

Congrats all thumbsup.gif
thump_rockstar
Congrats to the winners clap.gif clap.gif Well done others clapping.gif clapping.gif Great job Christina 10.gif Nice to see u in here Antonis byebye.gif
kewlone
@ antonis, i guess you should join us happy.gif
TBaco
Congratulations To All Of You!!! 10.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Wish You All The Best For Future Challenges! clap.gif
Aeronitor
WOW clapping.gif Congratulations To RAFAL , SRI , & ENNA You all have done a Awesome Job cheers.gif clapping.gif
Great Try By All Participants clapping.gif clap.gif , Well Managed Christy clapping.gif
antonis1978
@kewlone

It's been ages...i have forgotten how to mix laugh.gif
kewlone
i don't believe you, tongue.gif we can forget how to eat but mixing no way!!!! devil2.gif

so no excuses, come on join us smile.gif
nimesh_kum
Congratulations to... Rafal, Sri & Enna for the superb trophies clapping.gif clapping.gif

Great work by everyone thumbsup.gif you all are awesome Dj's clapping.gif

Thanks to all for you're nice comments, votes & favs... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
idias_1
BIG Congrats to all Deserving Winners .. Rafal , Sri and Eny .. clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

Great effort by all other participants .. thumbsup.gif ( not inclusive of me .. whistle.gif )

Thanks so much for the kind comments and votes .... notworthy.gif

@ Antonis - You should try to join us soon to prove Eny wrong ... laugh.gif tongue.gif
kewlone
to Rafal and Sri on your respective trophies clapping.gif clapping.gif

sorry for the delay in comments, wishes oops.gif had exams so didn't get time smile.gif

Everyone did a fantastic job once again, esp. thumpy, idias and dhaya what a close call wow.gif

Fab. Job Christy notworthy.gif

Edit: @ Iddy, ya ya tongue.gif
Aeronitor
@enna - Exams also Stucked My Mind wallbash.gif laugh.gif , who fool invented Exams laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.