Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Early Morning Prayer Spirituality(we Truth In God)
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Groups
saroeun007
This what I want you to pray for save our world be still beautiful, our living out of sadness, our child out of drug, our country have no war. Especially for our happeness.
1_ Plz post your nimd '' what do you want? ''
2_ Start pray all together in the morning.
3_ Plz sure that your nimd stay with God.
4_ Share all God told you to your friend.
5_ Renimd yourself with God just say ''LORD tell me now what you want me to do today ''
Raindeer123
Nice words n i agree wub.gif many of us don't have even a litt tym to pray sply coz of their busy schedule but
if dey start their day while doing it , the day is all his/her..
many also believes dat God is blind coz even after prayers he won't listen to dem pretending demselves to live in slaves n
dey were left like dis in one corner of a society smile.gif
well if you have a family n you are siting at home unemployed den who'll look after ur kids ?? GOD ?? laugh.gif it goes same wid those ppl..

So for me God is always wid us but only wen you learn the meaning of YOU !!!!
saroeun007
Good Brother!!! For me, He alway stay with us and help me when i have a problem.smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif my way stay on him and he prepare for me!!! God bles You smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif plz live with him you will be son:)smile.gifsmile.gif
Aeronitor
Great and Awesome Topic Brother. I love GOD wub.gif
Raindeer123
QUOTE (saroeun007 @ Feb 25 2012, 09:25 AM) *
Good Brother!!! For me, He alway stay with us and help me when i have a problem.smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif my way stay on him and he prepare for me!!! God bles You smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif plz live with him you will be son:)smile.gifsmile.gif

God bless you too bro smile.gif
actually you opened a gret topic so complimented sumthing wat i really feel thumbsup.gif
saroeun007
Thanks!!! I want to be your brother in God:)smile.gifsmile.gif
Aeronitor
nice words souron
eish26
THANKS 4 SHARING... grouphug.gif
ultimateanand
Oh god please help these people to get good knowledge

just joking wacko.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.