Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Symbian Theme Contest 75 - Sketch
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2, 3
aliciawwp
STC 74: Grammy Award had come to end. Thanks to all participants and congratz to all winners! Here come the new topic for the next 2 week: Sketch! Landscape, portrait and anything related to sketch drawings is fine. All themers are welcome to join! cheers.gif

Topic: Sketch Drawings
Description: No restriction. Anything related to sketch would be fine.

If you are new, please read & understand the updated Rules and Guidelines for this contest.

A final entries thread will be opened shortly where you place your finalized theme previews. Once posted in final entries, you cannot alter them at all. Deadline for final entries will be Monday, 27th February 2012, 0300 GMT.

In this thread you can post your work in progress to receive comments and suggestions from others and also give your comments on others work too.

If you have any other question, feel free to post them here and we will try to help. If you know themers (S60, Series 40, UIQ) who might be interested in joining us for some fun, please tell them & provide them with a link to this thread. Thank you for helping to keep STC alive.

CODE
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88

Confirmed Participants:
1. vinothvardha
2. san-sagar
3. primavera77
4. kazjin
5. jolansky
6. mkraj25
7. princeabid708
8. nimesh_kum
9. mangotango7
10. Galina53
11. Rohitcstrike
12. lenhudiel
13. Aleena143
14. mashhellboy
15. magicas1
16. imsagi
17. protsenko2006
18. nazarenko
19. Yahont
20. _Daniel_02
21. akhtarmis
22. sajansu12
23. Challenge to the winner! Add me in! =)

Happy theming! byebye.gif
vinothvardha
nice topic ..add me in alicia..I think this time i would be able to do wink.gif something...
san-sagar
@alica .add me too . .as always . .lot off idea. .in mind. But also hav to make theme for tmc.
primavera77
Alicia, sound so interesting. countme in.
is the image have to be white and black, or any color?
byebye.gif
kazjin
Add me in
aliciawwp
QUOTE (primavera77 @ Feb 14 2012, 11:27 PM) *
Alicia, sound so interesting. countme in.
is the image have to be white and black, or any color?
byebye.gif

You can use any color~ smile.gif
jolansky
alicia,,plz count me in..i also like the topic,,it is quite challenging!!
mkraj25
dear alicia also count me in. i have an art wallpaper of TMNT. i wished to work with it a long time ago smile.gif, here is the chance smile.gif
mkraj25
Here is a good topic where all new comer can experience what was the beginning of the new all the awesome themers & their votes in contests. man i am really inspired wink.gifsmile.gif

Have a look at this guys smile.gif
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...=68514&st=0
kazjin
No entries yet tongue.gif
princeabid708
@alicia,, add me in ... shall i do a theme on nature ?????

san-sagar
QUOTE (princeabid708 @ Feb 16 2012, 09:50 PM) *
@alicia,, add me in ... shall i do a theme on nature ?????

yes you can do it ..but picture must be look like sketch/sketchy ... thumbsup.gif
nimesh_kum
Great topic... I'll try this challenge, add me in please... thumbsup.gif
mangotango7
Alicia and I too do

My start

kazjin
My Work Is done smile.gif
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/525/sketchm91.jpg/]
san-sagar
@ mango ...waw...waw...dear..i love your walley ..and great start dear ...!
Galina53
Hi to all! This is my theme.

Download
Galina53
@mangotango7, nice start!

@kazjin, I advise to you to make other preview.
Rohitcstrike
Count me plz Alica . clap.gif
Can i use this colourful sketch drawing ? wub.gif

Galina53-Beautiful and right choice of picture wub.gif
kazjin- very nice . Wonderful icons
soumyadeepbshn
@ Lara , what a wonderful start dear , looking forward to see ur work . wow.gif 10.gif

@ Galina , amazing work dear , superb choice of wally , icons & elements .Perfect work . 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif

@ Rohit , in my opinion the wally is a perfect example of color sketch, superb selection . wow.gif thumbsup.gif

I'm still suffering with the right wally . blink.gif
san-sagar
@galina. . .your cat sketch wall is awesome ,i love the theme as well.
@ rohit. . I think you cn use tht pic.
Galina53
@soumyadeepbshn, @san-sagar, thanks you so much! smile.gif

kazjin
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Feb 18 2012, 10:42 PM) *

Galina tongue.gif well I m sorry tongue.gif But i m Just a Learner so dont Mind tongue.gif u can Advise me help me for more better preview tongue.gif and sorry I cant use Photoshop tongue.gif cux i dnt have enuuf time :D i just use photoscape tongue.gif for m=combining them :D
Galina53
QUOTE (kazjin @ Feb 18 2012, 12:23 PM) *
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Feb 18 2012, 10:42 PM) *

Galina tongue.gif well I m sorry tongue.gif But i m Just a Learner so dont Mind tongue.gif u can Advise me help me for more better preview tongue.gif and sorry I cant use Photoshop tongue.gif cux i dnt have enuuf time :D i just use photoscape tongue.gif for m=combining them :D

You do screenshots from phone?
kazjin
yes i do screen shots..if u have anY tips and hInts tongue.gif do let me know smile.gif
jolansky
lara,,,excellent start!!,,i am excited to see the rest thumbsup.gif

galina,,,super cool,,,cute wally with excellent matching elements!!!! wow.gif wow.gif

kazjin,,,can you make it bigger??? wub.gif

rohit,,perfect!! smile.gif
Galina53
@kazjin, Screenshots from phone turn out in the size 360-640.It is necessary to reduce them in a proportion till the size 240-427. In this case them it will be visible, now them it is not visible.

@jolansky, thanks you,my dear!
Galina53
QUOTE (aliciawwp @ Feb 14 2012, 04:41 AM) *
CODE
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88

Hi, my dear! Check up, please, a code of banner STC. It is not displayed at loading on a site with such code.

princeabid708
hello every one ,, here is my theme

AUDI R8 SKETCH[font="Comic Sans MS"][/font]

DOWNLOAD LINK DOWNLOAD AUDI R8 SKETCH

jolansky
that is pretty cool princeabid!!!well done mate!!!!!!!! thumbsup.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif can you make the preview using the actual screen size? thankss..
princeabid708
this is my final preview ...

@jolansky
@mkraj

now???

jolansky
prince,,,!!its smaller than i expected!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif i wish all the screens look like the homescreen below thumbsup.gif
princeabid708
QUOTE (jolansky @ Feb 19 2012, 03:47 PM) *
prince,,,!!its smaller than i expected!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif i wish all the screens look like the homescreen below thumbsup.gif

ok m on it....thanks
Galina53
@princeabid708, It is possible to ask you to remove the big screenshot. At me the page is very badly loaded. I have the Internet with high speed. What will be at those who has the Internet with small speed? Make the preview in the reasonable sizes.
mangotango7
kazjin great wally! All theme it is badly visible.
rohit Beautiful wally! i like!
prince nice theme!
Galina cool! Perfectly well!
mangotango7
sagar galina soumya jolly thank you very much! I am glad that my start will be pleasant! I hope also all theme it will be pleasant!

download
kazjin
Sorry Manago tongue.gif i am a learner tongue.gif
I will learn slowly smile.gif but dnt worry smile.gif i will do My best Next sai Next tiem smile.gif
mkraj25
prince amazing work bro, just awesome. like all i like to tease you too bro tongue.gif, do not mind bro smile.gif
heres some suggestion for you "the note background in calender" you have to make it more white, cause black text overlaps the black background. i have applied your theme. pretty awesome.

2nd suggestion for preview: while saving images for preview purpose always use "save for web & devices". this will reduce file size of your theme preview. then open the final photo again in photoshop. goto toolbar>Image>posterize>make 70%> then again "save for web & devices" ok. file size will reduce upto 1mb smile.gif

kazjin why next time, you can do this now smile.gifsmile.gif, theme is good, i go for MT sugesstion smile.gif

Galina This is awesome cat theme, icons to elements every thing perfect 10.gif10.gif

mangotango soo much awesome, awesome icons & nice sketch theme 10.gif10.gif
princeabid708
QUOTE (mkraj25 @ Feb 19 2012, 11:21 PM) *
prince amazing work bro, just awesome. like all i like to tease you too bro tongue.gif, do not mind bro smile.gif
heres some suggestion for you "the note background in calender" you have to make it more white, cause black text overlaps the black background. i have applied your theme. pretty awesome.

2nd suggestion for preview: while saving images for preview purpose always use "save for web & devices". this will reduce file size of your theme preview. then open the final photo again in photoshop. goto toolbar>Image>posterize>make 70%> then again "save for web & devices" ok. file size will reduce upto 1mb smile.gif

kazjin why next time, you can do this now smile.gifsmile.gif, theme is good, i go for MT sugesstion smile.gif

Galina This is awesome cat theme, icons to elements every thing perfect 10.gif10.gif

mangotango soo much awesome, awesome icons & nice sketch theme 10.gif10.gif

thanks a lot for everything
mangotango7
thanks a lot mkraj bro!
jolansky
lara,,,sooooooooooo beautiful,,,well crafted,,,im impressed!! wow.gif wow.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

prince,,,that looks much better!! clapping.gif clapping.gif
mangotango7
Jolly wub.gif Many many many thanks, sweetheart!
saroeun007
hi
aliciawwp
QUOTE (Rohitcstrike @ Feb 18 2012, 10:12 PM) *
Count me plz Alica . clap.gif
Can i use this colourful sketch drawing ? wub.gif

Galina53-Beautiful and right choice of picture wub.gif
kazjin- very nice . Wonderful icons

Yes, you can use this image. It's very nice colorful sketch!

@Galina, cute kitty!
@prince, nice car!
@lara, nice leather icons!
@mkraj, thank for the tutorial! wink.gif

aliciawwp
QUOTE (saroeun007 @ Feb 20 2012, 09:16 AM) *
hi

Saroeun, please do not post anything that is not related to theme creating in here, especially not in final entry thread.
If you need any help or you have any question, please ask. Action like this can be considered as spamming. Please don't spamming around in forum. Thank you.
nazarenko
'kazjin' nice theme!
'Galina53' very cute! amazing work!
'Rohitcstrike' I like wally!
'princeabid708' wow! very cool! excellent theme!
'mangotango7' I love horse! very beautiful theme, cool design!
mangotango7
Alicia nazarenko thank you very much! Tatiana And I love horses smile.gif
princeabid708
thank u all.............
kazjin
QUOTE (nazarenko @ Feb 20 2012, 03:35 PM) *
'kazjin' nice theme!
'Galina53' very cute! amazing work!
'Rohitcstrike' I like wally!
'princeabid708' wow! very cool! excellent theme!
'mangotango7' I love horse! very beautiful theme, cool design!

thnxx Dear smile.gif
lenhudiel
hi, i would like to enter this week here's my try

Sketch STC-75

Screensaver:

Download
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.