Full Version: Members Promotion Feb '12
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Announcement
Pages: 1, 2
your_mother
Here is our fabulous

DC Promotion!

I have to admit, I really get bored of promoting
Liapireas
But now she has finally reached the top of DC, so there won't be any further promotion from our side... tongue.gif But seriously now:

Up to this day she joined DC 33 times, and had 26 winning places. That is a success rate of 79%!!! I'm sure you will all agree that she deserves this badge more than anybody! And I am very proud that I can be the one to give away the very first Ultimate Artist Badge to this unbelievably talented girl. Or woman. Whatever you like better, Lia... So, without any further babbling from my side here is your badge:

And here is one of her wonderful themes, the first place winner of DC 39:

Download

Big Congrats to Liapireas!!!
ArthurWill
Themers Award Feb 2012

It's that time of the month again. This time we have huge promotion. wow.gif Always exciting to see many of you getting better & better in theming. Who get the promotion this month? Read on!

Gifted Themer
First a lovely lady - Aleena143. Since her promotion last September, she has added some impressive themes to her portfolio. With something like this, this, this & that she is definitely on the move to higher ground. With 11 toothy & 2 trophies, she will now have the rosy on her chest.

Then there is Imsagi. She might not win a lot in STC but that's because she has cracked to the top and always so close to podium finish. Amazing themes like Chip & Dale, Cute Teddy, Halloween & Tiger help make her a worthy rosy receiver.

Next up is Magicas! If you've been here in M9 for a while it's impossible that you don't know her. Initially famous for making amazing animations, Magi is also an active themer. She probably won the most theme competition toothies among all. Her amazing perseverance finally lands her the Gifted Themer award. Some notable themes that you should definitely check out include: Chip & Dale, Hedgedog, Santa Dragon & Winter Fairy.

Finally we have a guy!! Cyber_spirit reminds me so much of another M9er, Ghasse. Nine of out of ten times I can correctly recognise the theme by Cyber by looking at the main screen only. With superb themes like Nuclear winter, AC/DC, Monster Energy & Battlefield 3, and most importantly someone who is always friendly & willing to offer help if asked, we are proud to bestow upon the rosy badge to spirit of Cyber!

Congratulations to four of you! The is now yours! clapping.gif clapping.gif

Rising Themer
This month we have four M9ers to bestow upon the Rising Themer award. They are Noahdcruz, San-sagar, Dar777ina & Rohitcstrike. Congratulations for getting guys!! clap.gif clap.gif
aliciawwp
Congratz to lia reaching for "Ultimate Artist" clapping.gif
Congratz to dearest Aleena143, imsagi, magicas & Cyber_spirit for winning "Gifted Themer",
Congratz to Noahdcruz, San-sagar, Dar777ina & Rohitcstrike for winning "Rising themer", cheers.gif

Well done guys! Proud to be m9ers! We rock! punk.gif punk.gif punk.gif
Aleena143
OH God,ths is really very very shocking news for me.i didnt expected it.thanks a lot admin and Pat and alicia for believing me and promoted me.

A BIG THANKS.

And

i CONGRATUALTE LIa for her Promotion on DC.

she deserves it a lot.she is a real inspiration for me. and many.

COngrates dear.

and congrates sanam sis,cyber bro,magicas dear.

and sagar bro,Noah bro, Dar777ina dear & Rohit bro.

Thanks dear alicia.
liapireas
So many promoted people this month !!!!!!! 10.gif
Let's start ....
Many congratulations to Aleena143, imsagi, magicas & Cyber_spirit for "Gifted Themer" badge !!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
And to Noahdcruz, San-sagar, Dar777ina & Rohitcstrike for the "Rising themer" badge !!!!
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
You all deserve it guys !!!!!

Eric and mom I'm speechless I didn't expect the ultimate badge so soon !!!! wink.gif
Thanks so much , I hope I deserve it and I will do my best to honour it !!!! wub.gif
You all have been so kind with me, thanks for the wonderful comments for me mom ....
And yes it's my last promotion from DC whistle.gif you are finally getting rid of me !!!!! laugh.gif

gemini7010
Big congratulations to everyone, well deserved clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
san-sagar
wow.gif realy happy ..by getting atlist ..rising ..badge ... thanks patricia ... wub.gif wub.gif

congrats .all wht i can say just- ...i realy love m9... grouphug.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Cyber_Spirit
Finally I got that badge! laugh.gif haha

Thank you very much on promotion guys wub.gif

And i congratulate to all promoted members! clapping.gif
mkraj25
BIG BIG CONGRATULATION TO THE PROMOTED MEMBERS clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

very well deserved all clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif
magicas1

to Lia aleena imsagi cyberspirit rohitstrike noad san sagar dar777ina for their promotions very well deserved

Patricia thank you so much for the promotion wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif the rose badge to me I am in chock and I am very very honoured to recive it and your fantastic words about me and my work thank you
dar777ina
I have no words! Great pleasure and honor for me. notworthy.gif Thank you very much! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
I also congratulate all those who got the promotion! cheers.gif
soumyadeepbshn
Ahhhh so many promotions , really very well deserved .
My heartiest congratulation to my lovely friends Lia , Aleena , Sanam , Magi , Cyber , Nohad , Sagar , Darina & Rohit

manjuraja
Congrats everyone!!! Well deserved!!! wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif
srimunnamunna
congrats to all promoters specially for lia for 1st ultimate artist in m9, well deserved guys.
Aeronitor
Congratulations To All Deserving Winners clap.gif clapping.gif
mangotango7
My warm congratulations all to the promoted members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rafalnowak75
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif congratulations to all the promoted members clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

BENnGWEN
To All Deserving Promoted Members wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
anulubi
My BIGGG congrats to all Promoted Members notworthy.gif wow.gif clapping.gif wow.gif notworthy.gif
Lia you are awesome dear. you deserved it. you reached at 100th level of DC. big congrats wow.gif wow.gif

aleena congrats my dear. i believed you deserved this a long back ago. so happy for you sis. hope many SE themes from you wub.gif clapping.gif

Imsagi congrats dear sanam, a very deserved badge, your all themes are so great and have unique styles. wub.gif clapping.gif

magic oooh mom, my magical congrats. an whole day active themer with awesome manupulation skills, and now a gifted themer. wub.gif clapping.gif

Cyber big congrats bro. i love all your themes. your techno styles always attracted me. you deserve this badge a lot. wub.gif clapping.gif

and congrats to our new rising themers
rohith,darina,sagar and Noa 10.gif wow.gif clapping.gif

i'm really honerd to congrats you dears notworthy.gif wub.gif
nazarenko
Many congratulations to Lia, Aleena143, imsagi, magicas, Cyber_spirit, Noahdcruz, San-sagar, Dar777ina & Rohitcstrike for the badge !!!!
malytopol
Big congratulations to all promoted members! very well deserved all! clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
noahdcruz
Wow.. a Cool Surprise... I didn't expect it. . smile.gif i dont take part in comps (i dont like)...
Thankyou Arthur .. . smile.gif and Congrats for other themers too. . smile.gif
paran0ia
Congrats to all promoted members! You guys deserved it. notworthy.gif
Asad_rider
Congratulations to all the promoted members !!
You guys really deserve those badges ! clap.gif
CrazEric
QUOTE (liapireas @ Feb 13 2012, 10:06 AM) *
Eric and mom I'm speechless I didn't expect the ultimate badge so soon !!!! wink.gif
Thanks so much , I hope I deserve it and I will do my best to honour it !!!! wub.gif
You all have been so kind with me, thanks for the wonderful comments for me mom ....
And yes it's my last promotion from DC whistle.gif you are finally getting rid of me !!!!! laugh.gif

[/font]

Congrats Lia clap.gif
and we wont try to get rid of you ... in fact we want you to manage both the TMC & DC tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

clap.gif clap.gif Congratulations to Aleena143, imsagi, magicas & Cyber_spirit, Noahdcruz, San-sagar, Dar777ina & Rohitcstrike! Well done guys & girls clap.gif clap.gif
Rohitcstrike

congrats to all - Aleena143, imsagi, magicas , Cyber_spirit , Noahdcruz, San-sagar & Dar777ina. notworthy.gif wub.gif
Thanks to all. cheers.gif grouphug.gif
hopeless19
Congrats to all the promoted members.... Very well deserved you everyone... clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif
Yoyocell
Congrats Guys clapping.gif
imsagi
Dear PAT & Alicia for my promotion
beautiful gift of valentine thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much i m so happy wub.gif

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH TO ALL MY M9 FRIENDS wub.gif

TO ALL THE Deserving Winners Very WELL DONE clapping.gif clapping.gif
imsagi
@alkarascielia STOP SPAMMING HERE spam.gif spam.gif

СТОП SPAMMING ЗДЕСЬ
Sonythemescreation
QUOTE (imsagi @ Feb 16 2012, 08:08 AM) *
@alkarascielia STOP SPAMMING HERE spam.gif spam.gif

СТОП SPAMMING ЗДЕСЬ

wts dis....
antonis1978
Congrats to all of you grouphug.gif
AFRODITTA
to everyone.
RandyMabius
congrates to all promotions clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
thump_rockstar
clap.gif clap.gif Congrats to all those promoted clap.gif clap.gif My special congrats to the super talented Lia rockon.gif
manola2
wow.gif wow.gif CONGRATS wow.gif wow.gif
to all promoted members!! great job thumbsup.gif well deserved wub.gif
kevin159

To all promoted members.
clap.gif clap.gif
ElectroLite
congratulatiions byebye.gif
ElectroLite
QUOTE (ElectroLite @ Feb 28 2012, 06:53 AM) *
congratulatiions byebye.gif

Jessaone
congrats to all the promoted members wub.gif wub.gif
TBaco
Congratulations To All Promoted Members,Especially To My Dear Liapireas! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif Very Well Deserved Badge!!!
Keep It Up Friends!!!
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
anndre_annz
clap.gif
saroeun007
gathering.gif
topmanner1
Congrats to all the promoted members.
parrot25
Congratulations thumbsup.gif clapping.gif
AMDOMINATOR
Congrats To All Promoted Members clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
manjuraja
Congrats everyone for your promotions!!! wow.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif wow.gif
RT007
Congrats To All Promoted Members you all are great!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
manjuraja
In theming there are so many new promoters!!!!!! Well done!!!
Aeronitor
Congratulations to all promoted members clapping.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.