Full Version: Winners Announced- Week 238
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > Wallpaper Competition
kewlone

Another Awesome week in WPC (238) wow.gif
a tough competition between 16 magnificent designers clap.gif clap.gif

I see fab. Art/Design by sp0rtskiller03 this week
Everyone came up with some unique ideas thumbs_up.gif
and Thank you all so much for participating clapping.gif

Our Star of The Week is none other than sp0rtskiller03 wow.gif so congrats to you wub.gif
Download
Our Next WPC Star of the Week

and this beautiful Trophy goes to you wow.gif

( Special thanks to Lia for designing this beautiful trophy )

We Have a Bunch of Winners, Here they are

srimunna(142Points)

Download

sksahoozzz(142Points)

Download

Aleena143(134 Points)

Download

manjuraja(131points)

Download

san-sagar(70points )

Download

lenhudiel(70points )

Download

calypsodriver(61points )

Download

RT007(38 points )

Download

srimunna ---> 142
sksahoozzz---> 142
Aleena143---> 134
manjuraja---> 131
kewlone ---> 104
anulubi---> 102
magicas---> 88
Galina---> 78
tinca---> 76
san-sagar---> 70
lenhudiel---> 70
calypso---> 61
sportskiller---> 40
RT007---> 38
symbiantweets---> 29
prnv ---> 28

Special Thanks to Protensko, Liapireas, BENnGWEN for voting wub.gif
FYI Other than the participants, only gifted/cert./legendary badge holders can vote smile.gif
Also don't forget to update your Total Trophy Won

CONGRATS to the winners.
lenhudiel
thanks to all who voted for my work. congratulations to the winners
san-sagar
clap.gif wow.gif ....Oh my goodness ... tongue.gif ... tongue.gif ...Thanks you guyzz for liking my work ...Be work hard for next copmpidition ... .... congrats other winners too ...

RT007
First Congrats to srimunna , sksahoozzz , Aleena143 really Awesome job. thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

It's really proud to be a "Star of The Week". wub.gif wow.gif

Thank You Everyone to like my work. wub.gif
anulubi
wow, my bigg congrats to al winners ; sri,sk(special congrats to you for geting your first gold trophy),aleena,raja,sagar,len,calypso,Sportkill wow.gif clapping.gif clap.gif notworthy.gif 10.gif

thanks to all who've veted for my work notworthy.gif
Aleena143
Congrates winners,specially to sks bro for first gold .thanks all for votinn me
calypsodriver
Congratulation........ Srimunna, sksahoozzz, Aleena143, manjuraja, san-sagar, lenhudiel and Sp0rtskiller.

Thanks for voting wub.gif
sksahoozzz

To Sri, Aleena, Raja, Sagar, Len, Calypso, Sporty & RT thumbsup.gif clap.gif
Thanks to All for giving me Support notworthy.gif
Special thanks to Princess my true Inspiration wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
BENnGWEN
BIGGGGGGG CONGRATS To All The WINNERS notworthy.gif wub.gif notworthy.gif & Thanks To All The Participants For Making It A Success wub.gif wub.gif

GREAT Job Managers wub.gif wub.gif
manjuraja
Special wishes to sks !! Awesome job dear!! wow.gif wow.gif

Also I congratulate Sri, Aleena , Len, Sagar, calypso and sporty for your tremendous wallies!! wow.gif wow.gif

Thank you all for your sweet comments and Votes!! wub.gif wub.gif

Great job Enna!! clapping.gif clapping.gif
srimunnamunna
congrats to sks, maha, raja, sagar, len, caly & sporty
thanks for the votes & comments guys
awesome work enna......
prnv

Congratulation...!! cheers.gif cheers.gifclap.gif Sri walkman.gif, sksahoozzz wub.gif , Aleena sis angel_not.gif, raja wub.gif , san-sagar wub.gif , lenhudiel wub.gif and Sp0rtskiller wub.gif . Star of the week photo.gif RT007 photo.gif

Thanks for voting wub.gif wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif
Galina53
Hi to all! I very much apologise, but my work with 78 points again have not considered. I have written the message and to a profile kewlone, but the answer is not present. I think that it is necessary to reconsider results of competition. Therefore while I no congratulate nobody. sad.gif
Aleena143
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Feb 8 2012, 06:05 PM) *
Hi to all! I very much apologise, but my work with 78 points again have not considered. I have written the message and to a profile kewlone, but the answer is not present. I think that it is necessary to reconsider results of competition. Therefore while I no congratulate nobody. sad.gif

galina dear,i understand u...atleast u got 78 points but for the past few weeks i got only 50 ,58 points.dnt be sad dear.u r an wonderful artist.i think she will reply u soon.
sp0rtskiller03
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: i would like to give my zozou trophy to RT007 since i am not qualified to be in zozou since i have won in the competition b4. as what i have remembered, those who will get the zozou award are those that havent won b4, am i ryt?
Galina53
@Aleena143, thank you my dear! The such occurs already in the second time. For the first time results have been reconsidered.
srimunnamunna
galina - the same thing happened to me also i got 47 votes it was my worst, don't loose hopes we all no that u r awesome designer dear smile.gif
sporty - that was really great decision bro hats of to u thumbsup.gif
Galina53
@srimunnamunna, I have no complete set on Trophy, Therefore with 78 points I should receive gold zouzou,If rules have not changed.
Aleena143
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Feb 8 2012, 06:39 PM) *
@Aleena143, thank you my dear! The such occurs already in the second time. For the first time results have been reconsidered.

i think she will reconsider it again.
Galina53
QUOTE (Aleena143 @ Feb 8 2012, 06:41 AM) *
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Feb 8 2012, 06:39 PM) *

i think she will reconsider it again.

I very much hope for it. smile.gif
san-sagar

Real designer doesnt need any award ,always ... tongue.gif

@ sporty ...what a great decision ..bro ...your realy nice. smile.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (san-sagar @ Feb 8 2012, 07:29 AM) *

Real designer doesnt need any award ,always ... tongue.gif

@ sporty ...what a great decision ..bro ...your realy nice. smile.gif

Results should be fair! tongue.gif
kewlone
i guess Galina i visited your profile before making announcement, you must know it and i do before finalizing the results to make sure i don't ignore anyone deserving the trophy!
look in your accomplishments, you have won 4 regular trophies!

and now go back and look for zouzou trophy update
which says members with 3 or less than 3 trophies are entitled for zouzou wink.gif

so chill and enjoy, this contest is not arranged to win trophies but to show our talent and we all know that everyone here are awesome designers!
trophies are just for fun to keep you going smile.gif

btw i was wondering what if? this internet doesn't exist or something happens laugh.gif hahaha!

QUOTE (sp0rtskiller03 @ Feb 8 2012, 08:01 AM) *
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: i would like to give my zozou trophy to RT007 since i am not qualified to be in zozou since i have won in the competition b4. as what i have remembered, those who will get the zozou award are those that havent won b4, am i ryt?

i can reconsider that, thanks Sporty wub.gif

@ Sporty btw for some reason your achievements weren't updated, all i remember is you were entitled for zouzou surrender.gif wacko.gif

@all i will update this result after 2pm US EST, as i am in class in a short while smile.gif
Galina53
@kewlone, Excuse, I did not know this rule. I thought that I necessarily should win a gold trophy,Instead of more any 3.

grouphug.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
kewlone
dont worry Galina, you have right to know, so i am glad you asked thumbsup.gif

@ all sorry for any confusion, i try my best to go to your profiles and check achievements (trophies won) but i guess M9 is not updating completely, as i had seen Sports profile show 3 wallpaper contest trophies few days ago, and now he has bunch of them surrender.gif , i fail to understand it sometimes!
i have updated the results, switching positions from star of the week <----> Bronze zouzou Trophy (Sp0rtskiller03 <----> RT007)
Thank you all for understanding notworthy.gif
Galina53
@kewlone, thank you,my dear!
sp0rtskiller03
hehehe. congratz for my replacement. heheh and 2 ol. good job kewlone.

for me, it's not always about winning. if love what you are doing then keep it up (editing for me) no matter u win or not as long as u show your talent to others, that iis what matters.
kewlone
QUOTE (sp0rtskiller03 @ Feb 9 2012, 09:57 AM) *

for me, it's not always about winning. if love what you are doing then keep it up (editing for me) no matter u win or not as long as u show your talent to others, that iis what matters.

i am glad you think positive, so do i thumbsup.gif and thanks notworthy.gif
anulubi
QUOTE (sp0rtskiller03 @ Feb 9 2012, 08:27 PM) *

well said SK, me to feeling that same thing smile.gif
manjuraja
Anyhow we are here just to share our skills and the most important thing is learning!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.