Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Have A Problem With Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3!
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Questions & Answers
LIOKRIS
My phone doesn't want to turn on it only shows the logo of the phone for hours and that is all I tried to unplug my phone sd card and all cards on my phone but still no fixing .
My phone is new almost a year and I recently started to use it like a month .
The model is : Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3
What I did was to install some apps and after trying to install one of them something went wrong it toke so long to install the app and after I saw no installation whatsoever at all I disconnected the installation then everything started to work very slow and nothing wanted to install or uninstall on the phone . Then I decided to turn of the phone I thought that would help the phone to work faster but after I turned it off I couldn't turn it on the only thing that do is to play the turning on music and to show the logo and that is all . And the only way I can turn it off is when I unplug the battery sad.gif
What did I do wrong and how can I fix this problem is my phone dead forever or can I fix it somehow please help me I am really worried sad.gif
ashu5230
Try hard reseting

This can be done by keeping pressed the call button, end-call button and the volume rocker down key, all together while restarting the phone. This needs to be done in the switch off mode.

NOTE :-- mobile must be fully charged.
LIOKRIS
QUOTE (ashu5230 @ Feb 2 2012, 07:49 AM) *
Try hard reseting

This can be done by keeping pressed the call button, end-call button and the volume rocker down key, all together while restarting the phone. This needs to be done in the switch off mode.

Thanks I already did that by pressing all the buttons and it helped thanks a lot smile.gif
ashu5230
QUOTE (LIOKRIS @ Feb 2 2012, 09:35 PM) *
Try hard reseting

Thanks I already did that by pressing all the buttons and it helped thanks a lot smile.gif

My pleasure
TheDarkking2011
If your phone is still under warranty period you can visit your nearest samsung service center... if there is a software or hardware problem it will be done in free....
robin36777515
smile.gif
naveeny
clapping.gif thumbsup.gif
paran0ia
A software update using 'pryots v2.2' will help!
Drcool2002
try hard reset or visit samsung service centre
LIOKRIS
QUOTE (Drcool2002 @ Feb 6 2012, 05:50 AM) *
try hard reset or visit samsung service centre

I pressed all the buttons and I got my phone fixed smile.gif
towfeequmar007
smile.gif
uf168
unsure.gif unsure.gif
waqarqureshi
QUOTE (LIOKRIS @ Feb 1 2012, 08:47 PM) *
My phone doesn't want to turn on it only shows the logo of the phone for hours and that is all I tried to unplug my phone sd card and all cards on my phone but still no fixing .
My phone is new almost a year and I recently started to use it like a month .
The model is : Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3
What I did was to install some apps and after trying to install one of them something went wrong it toke so long to install the app and after I saw no installation whatsoever at all I disconnected the installation then everything started to work very slow and nothing wanted to install or uninstall on the phone . Then I decided to turn of the phone I thought that would help the phone to work faster but after I turned it off I couldn't turn it on the only thing that do is to play the turning on music and to show the logo and that is all . And the only way I can turn it off is when I unplug the battery sad.gif
What did I do wrong and how can I fix this problem is my phone dead forever or can I fix it somehow please help me I am really worried sad.gif

ADD ALL Files AS A Favourites MY Friend Please Please

WWE Superstars
African Lion
Police
Octro Talk
Sony Xperia
Nimbuzz
Google
Ghost
The GAME
Power MP3
Dani_3020
unsure.gif
amitsood007
clap.gif
iqbalhsn20
QUOTE (LIOKRIS @ Feb 2 2012, 08:35 PM) *
Try hard reseting

Good idea, like it thumbsup.gif
iqbalhsn20
QUOTE (LIOKRIS @ Feb 2 2012, 08:35 PM) *
Try hard reseting

Good idea, like it thumbsup.gif
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
above
hannaysharru
gd
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.